Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell In A Cell (Mayor Day)

edited April 2015 in General

These are the people who wanted to play far as I know if I missed anyone i'm sorry. As such we will go with this. These are how the cells are divided. As we have a weird number Cell A will contain 4 people the rest will be 3 but the number of mafia will be 6.

A
Mages
Rsoultin
Unreliable
Loafery

B
Tyrsis
Rohan
Shining

C
Glostix
KenshinHimura
SilentButterfly

D
Skydragon
Azalieo
Ace

E
Zeal
LuxTheReaper
Phantom

F
Meadows
Dariusayyy
Darubian

PMs will only be given to the mafia members of each team. Soon as I say go, Day 0 will begin and you must elect a mayor who will decide in what order the cells get nominated for voting.

There will be no night phases, and day phases will continue until either town wins or mafia wins. Mafia has to successfully lynch four townies and town must lynch four mafia to win. Good luck to both sides and maybe the odds ever be in yoru favor

Comments

• Mafia PMs have been sent out.
  • You are a go for game start
  • You forgot me, did i die already before I even got put in a cell
  • I didn't see your in... i'll keep you as a replacement as soon as someone goes inactive
  • ## Vote Aza for mayor

though it wont matter, because everyone will just throw their votes behind the same people as normal
  • Darius for mayor :)
  • I guess mayor isn't overly important but

zeal for mayor
  • ##Shiny for mayor
  • meadows for mayor
  • i ish shiny town town of awesome!

and meadows is scum! vote for me to put her cell up first!

lol it's a ridic tell but last time we were scum together i had to remind her to i an werewolfs ;) she gets all seeeeerious

##rsoul for mayor ^^
  • I guess mayor isn't overly important but

zeal for mayor
    kinda matters a little since there's one cell with no mafia, as i understand it xP
  • I've never been mayor before

##vote kenshin
  • -_-

lol all chiefs and no indians :/ someone say something smart instead of just voting yourself and i might actually put you over the top
  • The order does matter because the whole cell is removed after its voted on. So depending on which cells are put up first, we could lose strong town players.

Smart enough for you?
  • ##vote shiny for mayor!!
  • If i become mayor i will order it

EBFCDA

The strategy for this game should be you want players who are readable, good at analysis and who are active to be in the back cells and you want those ppl to live as long as possible since once the voting of 1 cell finishes that cell gets removed from the game
  • ##vote loafery
  • Someones got to vote for someone other then themselves. and Loaf not only put up a good strategy but also put my cell near the end and A last, which is smart because it has at least 3 town in it.
  • oh... so I should actually vote...

##Vote Loafery
  • If i become mayor i will order it

EBFCDA

The strategy for this game should be you want players who are readable, good at analysis and who are active to be in the back cells and you want those ppl to live as long as possible since once the voting of 1 cell finishes that cell gets removed from the game
    mmm part of that is smart but the problem is i don't think the cells are actually removed xP it could take 7 lynches to reach 4 for one faction which means at least two cells go twice? so yeah that wouldn't make sense

i think it's actually a bad idea to go one cell after the other unless you lynch mafia the first time around xP
  • cells out after one try
    From the signup thread
  • lol but not in this one and that doesn't make any sense? xP guess we have to ask the mod

@damdred are you evil and requiring town to get 4 out of 5 scum in 6 tries?
  • So this is like a 6 team game?

## vote loaf for mayor

Cellmates must stick together
  • ##Vote Loafery
  • :( oh we'll see ya next time
  • So after all the cells are open, do we go onto a normal game?
  • Loafery, you should get our cell as #5 in voting order.
  • Loafery, you should get our cell as #5 in voting order.
    Yu worried about surviving?
  • edited April 2015
    Can I get a list of official rules for this game? Particularly regarding the cell mechanic? Do we get to PM our cell buddies or?
  • I would also like to know that.