Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

G2 Multis

edited April 2015 in Game Talk
Pretty sure they are here to ruin everyone's round. Won't let us grab SL or do anything productive.

Honestly I'm surprised we still have some sad little person doing this round after round. Oh well hopefully I die soon.

Comments

• whoever it is give 2:3 sl plz
  • i hope whoever is the one doing this chokes on the next fucking doughnut he eats, cause let's be honest. only an obese low life retard who lives in mom,s basement and who has never seen any other vaginas except his own mothers, would have the time to do this shit every round
  • You guys feed these ppl.
  • nom nom. Enjoying yourself I see.

• Whats a round without a little newbie mode drama.
  • They belong to tank, same ip as he used last round.
  • It's cool the power of friendship overcame the evil multis in our sector.
  • There are guys who if the condition is not right, complain give up and not play - Losers
    There are guys who can wing it in any given situation and come out a beast and make it in the top 100 - Pro

Which one are you?
  • Top 100. That's like 2/3 the player base now
  • Top 100. That's like 2/3 the player base now
  • There are guys who if the condition is not right, complain give up and not play - Losers
    There are guys who can wing it in any given situation and come out a beast and make it in the top 100 - Pro

Which one are you?
    These days I can make top 25-50 by literally logging in for 5 minutes a day as an explore FW turtle.

• These days I can make top 25-50 by literally logging in for 5 minutes a day as an explore FW turtle.
    Hasn't it been that way for like 7+ years? :D

• These days I can make top 25-50 by literally logging in for 5 minutes a day as an explore FW turtle.
    Hasn't it been that way for like 7+ years? :D
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Why would you come back?! Whyyyyy?!
    Why would you come back?! Whyyyyy?!
    Idk i was asked to. Figured why the hell not.

• Lemme know how it is. I just assumed multis so I didnt sign up
  • Meh at this point its as much part of the game as anything else. Doesn't phase me much
  • Can the multi owner please ensure that the sectors you are in charge of gets nanos regularly and changes sector state to mobi at 29hrs, especially for 2:12.. thanks!

• i hope whoever is the one doing this chokes on the next fucking doughnut he eats, cause let's be honest. only an obese low life retard who lives in mom,s basement and who has never seen any other vaginas except his own mothers, would have the time to do this shit every round
    Here is the play offs donut..image