Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG NO!!!!

edited April 2015 in General
my elite score :(

I am sorry to inform you that your kingdom: TERRIBLE (1:13) on s1 has been destroyed.

The reason for your defeat is account inactive for 2 weeks or longer..

Damn you starkingdoms

OH NOEZ! whatever the fuck will i do now....

Comments

• That's terrible - even if its over used for the whole round.
  • Boring. /thread

are you mad baby?
  • Not mad enough to make an attention thread about it

but mad enough to reply ;) more than once! it's okay maybe next round you can actually kill me, and maybe do it before we creampie your alliances bumholes
  • nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he wasnt readddddddddy

*kevin hart voice*
  • edited April 2015
    You bitched out once you'll do it again. I replied because I fail to see the reason behind why you would point out that you died even though you took such efforts to escape dying. Your cowardice did nothing for you but allowed some greater kingdom than yours to get trained.

Definitely butthurt haha

the anger you harness is tremendous my lil bubsy
  • btw, i dont know how long you have been playing Sk but it takes literally, almost ZERO effort to go into vaca mode and make you this mad haha mission accomplished,

dont be so angry next round ;)
  • edited April 2015
    OH NOEZ! whatever the fuck will i do now....
    you could make a thread about it
  • that would take way to much time
  • my elite score :(

I am sorry to inform you that your kingdom: TERRIBLE (1:13) on s1 has been destroyed.

The reason for your defeat is account inactive for 2 weeks or longer..
    Next time, set a timer1, timer2, and timer3....so you know, you really, really have to check it out before you go kaputz.
  • Ladyashnod, Learn sarcasm lol , i will take some popcorn though
  • hehe, love the sarc at this time of the day. I could use another coffee break...