Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

matching ip's/ interaction

edited April 2015 in General
April 4, 20:24:33 Our kingdom buzkillz (1:9) bravely defended against Planets of Science (1:19) and was victorious.
April 4, 20:27:10 Our kingdom buzkillz (1:9) bravely defended against Shields (1:16) and was victorious.
April 4, 20:33:47 Our kingdom buzkillz (1:9) bravely defended against Offensive (1:19) and was victorious.
April 4, 20:37:32 Our kingdom buzkillz (1:9) bravely defended against Open (1:15) and was victorious.

all with IPvSK2: 776-50-25-94

Comments

• Lol they're "roommates" & were vouched for and spoke here and in AFs or something. I tried killing them a month ago and everyone got all butthurt
  • roommates or not matching ips and clearly interacting, so we just let them live? whats to stop anyone from having ''roommates'' and making 4 kds. wheres the line? is there a line anymore or do you just do whatever the fuck you want as long as you have the right friends?
  • then the vortex AL sends this

what has this game come to? multies?al that habor/promote ip interaction

Blueberry Hill (1:16)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on April 4, 01:26:30Oh my guys are allowed to do what they want after what you guys did in sparta... have fun end gaming

---- Original message received April 3, 15:24:59 from buzkillz (1:9) ----
    >> so its ok for you guys to sabbo and missle and fail on someone for a fair hit? i hit offensive 1 time he sabbos and missles so i hit again, now more sabbos and fails? wtf
    >>
    >>

Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on April 4, 01:26:30Oh my guys are allowed to do what they want after what you guys did in sparta... have fun end gaming

>> so its ok for you guys to sabbo and missle and fail on someone for a fair hit? i hit offensive 1 time he sabbos and missles so i hit again, now more sabbos and fails? wtf
    >>
    >>

Attitude like that is the problem now. And to your earlier question, yes. You can do whatever the fuck you want if you have the right friends
  • How the fuck is that worthless little shit still alive? I figured he would have pop killed himself due to mental retardation by now.
  • roommates or not matching ips and clearly interacting, so we just let them live? whats to stop anyone from having ''roommates'' and making 4 kds. wheres the line? is there a line anymore or do you just do whatever the fuck you want as long as you have the right friends?
    COUGHvivaCOUGH
    :-B
  • Buzkills deserves it lol
  • i deserve it cuz i was happy to see you die? lol

it still makes me happy =)
  • im just sayin it souldnt matter who your friends are, it should be ip-match interaction = uni kt PERIOD. the rules that used to be in this game have been bent so many times, now they dont mean anything.

and mages you did the right thing by bringing this up at the start of the round, its just a same they are still alive, and nobody gave a shit

Sector Leader

Delete

>>
    >>

Vortex Al is a complete Moron. Nuff said.
  • Wait, people didn't kill off these blatant multis like a month ago when someone posted them?

Jesus christ the average sk player is getting even dumber, a feat I never imagined possible.
  • Lol really u didnt see this coming haha
  • wait it gets better =/

Open (1:15)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on April 5, 10:30:45and to answer your whining in the PFs, you grabbed offensive for no reason and expect no retals? really? you are on the free land list so doing anything to you is legit. lets put it this way, if you lived in an apartment with 3 others and you were being grabbed for no reason, what are the rest expected to do? doing nothing because it is called "interaction"?
  • Wait, people didn't kill off these blatant multis like a month ago when someone posted them?

Jesus christ the average sk player is getting even dumber, a feat I never imagined possible.
    I take offense! I tried. But I wasn't gonna let my pro kds like Mages and hoop get ktd for RMag being all defensive and touchy over them.
  • haha shine

not your fault :P
  • edited April 2015
    Oh happy days. S2 if you do that you get hung in a couple days. That's awful

As far as vortex al, you have to consider how you treated him. What did you expect him to say? Put him in a bad spot he wanted a step back. Meh. If he was so dumb though he wouldn't still be alive after 2/3 of the round being ktd. At least give him some props for that. He's done better than I expected as an al as well. At least in my mind. Whether that says much or not, I can't say I'm negatively surprised.
  • I thought you didn't play s1, Ryan? How do you know any of this.
  • wait it gets better =/

Open (1:15)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on April 5, 10:30:45and to answer your whining in the PFs, you grabbed offensive for no reason and expect no retals? really? you are on the free land list so doing anything to you is legit. lets put it this way, if you lived in an apartment with 3 others and you were being grabbed for no reason, what are the rest expected to do? doing nothing because it is called "interaction"?
    So now it's acceptable to retal 4 times because someone grabbed "for no reason". It's called a random grab. How are these retards still alive? Interaction with matching ips for any reason has always been a forbidden. Should already be uni kts

• Open (1:15)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on April 5, 20:55:48get your facts right moron. first you failed on planets then grabbed offensive. offensive retaled and you grabbed him again. we did not do anything to do before all these even though you were on the free land list. count yourself lucky

and for the KT part, planets and shields were being KTed much earlier despite the 4 of us having no "interaction" for the first 6 weeks. you hypocrites keep saying IP+interaction = death

so please find me the evidence of "interaction" in the first 6 weeks. and dont tell me just because we hit a KT then it is counted as interaction

and lastly this isnt SK many years ago, so suck it up. it is not as though we like the current era of SK
  • this free land list is bullshit... how is every kd in winser free land?
  • IF Sk was what it used to be, all 4 of these guys would be KTd. YES YOU MORONS, if you all live in the same apartment you have to sit and do nothing while your roommate is hit over and over by the same person, unless you can get your AL to post them as a KT.

NOT POST THEM AS A KT YOURSELF !!!! As you guys did. So I vote that next round we just kill them all out of newbie mode
  • lol just so you all know, im finna teach my entire county how to play this game next round? should be about.. 34000 of us sharing ip, unlikely anyone will interact tho i told them the rules last night while i was talking to myself... my friends i mean
  • I thought you didn't play s1, Ryan? How do you know any of this.
    I still made a kingdom and have been observing. But that kingdom is still <200k nw and never been kt'd. so you know how much effort I'm putting into actually growing it.

• Open (1:15)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on April 5, 20:55:48get your facts right moron. first you failed on planets then grabbed offensive. offensive retaled and you grabbed him again. we did not do anything to do before all these even though you were on the free land list. count yourself lucky

and for the KT part, planets and shields were being KTed much earlier despite the 4 of us having no "interaction" for the first 6 weeks. you hypocrites keep saying IP+interaction = death

so please find me the evidence of "interaction" in the first 6 weeks. and dont tell me just because we hit a KT then it is counted as interaction

and lastly this isnt SK many years ago, so suck it up. it is not as though we like the current era of SK
    I'm pretty sure we all saw them in our news much earlier in the round when they were involved with war. Failed PA's all around.

• I'm pretty sure we all saw them in our news much earlier in the round when they were involved with war. Failed PA's all around.
    vortex leadership never received any of this (only shields was in the alliance at that time) and for shields, he only participated on KTs (as far as we know ofcourse)

That's a valid question Ken. I'd like to know how our SK alliances are dealing with this?
  • edited April 2015
    they're not doing anything...
  • they're not doing anything...
    And that speaks for Winser Alliance or your personal take?

• roommates or not matching ips and clearly interacting, so we just let them live? whats to stop anyone from having ''rooommates'' and making 4 kds. wheres the line? is there a line anymore or do you just do whatever the fuck you want as long as you have the right friends?
    That's a valid question Ken. I'd like to know how our SK alliances are dealing with this?
    Why would you like to know Ashnod? What difference does it actually make to you? When I had a kd yours was the most inactive one on the server yet you pop in the forums and leave a million posts per day, none of which are actually ever relevant to anything. You just spam utter shite in here constantly to up your post count and its rather pathetic, if you wernt female absulutely nobody would give you a reply. God do I wish I could mute you, we should be able to hold votes on banning people who talk shite in here. You would be my first vote.