Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inactive XX

edited March 2012 in General
What gives? Inactive 1-60ish all Forest & Wilderness, all over some sectors.

I've been away a while, is this pretty common for start-up?

Comments

• For example:

Inactive 47 (X:7,Y:8) Forest and Wilderness 250 14,645 1,200
    Inactive 67 (X:1,Y:5) Forest and Wilderness 250 14,568 1,200
    Inactive 46 (X:3,Y:5) Forest and Wilderness 250 14,410 1,200
    Inactive 68 (X:2,Y:6) Forest and Wilderness 250 14,697 1,200
    Neptune Fortress (X:2,Y:9) Oceanic 250 15,394 1,200
    Inactive 23 (X:7,Y:5) Forest and Wilderness 250 14,724 1,200
    Inactive 66 (X:2,Y:1) Forest and Wilderness 250 14,623 1,200
  • Its a new thing this round, actually. Some people believe that if there were more Inactive XX kd's, the newer and/or worse players wouldnt be hit as much. Adds more food to the round, lets everyone generally have a longer time to play.

Face it, in the end if you sux you're gonna get hit into oblivion anyway. Rather a couple weeks to play than like five days though, right?
  • good for them mystis :P
  • BCart did it
  • sounds like cheating to me. you know in the time it took you to create 71 KDs you could have got 71 real people to start playing the game instead. then SK would grow and become more popular. this game used to have 40 galaxies and 40 sectors all full. would be nice to see that again.
  • i dont even know how you keep 71 going. i created 2 along time ago and got flagged. unles your creating them and changing your ip address then never logging back in. but thats alot.
  • edited March 2012
    oh that BCart, he's incorrigible.
    SO DAMN TRUE
    i dont even know how you keep 71 going. i created 2 along time ago and got flagged. unles your creating them and changing your ip address then never logging back in. but thats alot.
    These kds have not verified their email and has a "No Login" showing. They are just made to feed players right out of newbie mode. At least these multis aren't harmful unlike kesha's bot multis or A5's multis on S2 last round.

• And to b honest I plan to get my share.
  • They will make good fertilizer for our crops!
  • those s2 bots last round-->ass kicking...i don't even want to play s2 anymore because of it.
  • sounds like cheating to me. you know in the time it took you to create 71 KDs you could have got 71 real people to start playing the game instead. then SK would grow and become more popular. this game used to have 40 galaxies and 40 sectors all full. would be nice to see that again.
    were'nt about 20 of those galaxies filled by omni back then?
  • thats prolly y thry all quit playing
  • They will make good fertilizer for our crops!
    Your shit makes better fertiliser
  • at the current rate of 216 inactive kds we will never go hungry
  • Man you guys ate them all up so quickly.
  • moar please
  • I need to wait until more are fully killed off to reuse the accounts for new kingdoms.
    Still a few in gal 2 coming out of newbie
  • haha thanks! could you also create like 5 to 20 harmless inactives in s2? well, maybe after the bad multies die off
  • The guy who is creating the inactives sucks major dick.
  • I support the cause. This is helping newbies tremendously by offering easy land.
  • ninja turtles?
  • Although people that started late aren't getting raped like they used to.
  • inactive 292 is my favourite think im gonna make him my vsl he is also protected
  • it might get a little dry as the last ones just came out and I have to wait until the accounts clear to recreate.
  • it might get a little dry as the last ones just came out and I have to wait until the accounts clear to recreate.
    Make more accounts?
  • No, no , and no.
  • what is wrong with you ER
  • Many things, however, here I must ask what is wrong with all of you? Go play s2 and whore explore all round ya freakin tool douches.
    Make more accounts?
    I'm not using any type of script, So it takes a while to create more. They just get eating so quickly.