Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanadoo, your blatant farming and multi suiciding is ridiculous

edited March 2012 in General
just sayin

Comments

• March 6, 23:40:53 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked LSD () and conquered 59 planets.
    March 6, 23:40:56 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked LSD () and conquered 50 planets.
    March 6, 23:41:15 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked LSD () and conquered 41 planets.

--

March 7, 23:39:47 Our kingdom BlowMyDonkey () bravely defended against British () and lost 79 planets.
    March 7, 23:59:04 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked British () and conquered 106 planets.
    March 8, 00:01:24 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked British () and conquered 55 planets.
    March 8, 00:01:50 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked British () and conquered 43 planets.

british was on my bot, just not my bsgid. british suicided and who got first hits? time diff only is a try to cover cheat fact. kill the real cheat. guy even atacks on hour changes to get more land LOL. clean up firstly your own yard
  • ill wait 3 days if this one will not be killed officially by uni i will do it.
  • lol jayr :DDD check sn then brag, u think i would suicide something and then sit n wait while others grab first 5 or 8 times?:D i multied once it was fun, but now i have no time for this (thx for the topic)
    you said you are on a fresh start and you left your old evil days behind :(
  • Romans has begun KTing Spam Medic. kesha was all the proof we needed. :>
  • Kesha is all SK needs :) as long as he makes moo more secure so lovsan won't get in again :)
  • anytime wanadoo <3
  • Not that it makes a difference to you all, but Blowmydonkey suiceded on an alliancemate, I got a SoM to check him out, and since he was land D it was posted in alliance chat and forums, Medic was just the first to hit. Not at all a multi
  • Not that it makes a difference to you all, but Blowmydonkey suiceded on an alliancemate, I got a SoM to check him out, and since he was land D it was posted in alliance chat and forums, Medic was just the first to hit. Not at all a multi
    Blatant farming tho. Only 1 hit allowed when you find a suicide kd (i think thats what most SK players play by).
  • edited March 2012
    Not that it makes a difference to you all, but Blowmydonkey suiceded on an alliancemate, I got a SoM to check him out, and since he was land D it was posted in alliance chat and forums, Medic was just the first to hit. Not at all a multi
    Blatant farming tho. Only 1 hit allowed when you find a suicide kd (i think thats what most SK players play by).
    Absolute nonsense. You cannot KT someone using that rule.

If i had someone suicide on me and I had 4 WL's. You better believe I'd 4 tap them

EDIT: This is on the basis that my IP would never match another KD's. If my IP matched a suicider which I hit, then I'd take my KTing.
  • I'm sure he's legit, cause this is what usually happens 1 minute after hitting a legit player.

March 8, 08:08:15 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 7 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:17 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 7 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:18 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:21 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:23 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 4 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:52 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 4 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    March 8, 08:08:53 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 4 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    March 8, 08:08:53 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 4 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    March 8, 08:08:54 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 3 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    March 8, 08:08:54 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 3 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    March 8, 08:08:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 3 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    March 8, 08:08:56 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 3 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
  • hahaha icing on the cake modgy

this argument comes up way too often, poasting a new thread.
  • spam medic = lowsan? you still argue its farming or not? :-?
  • I even told you on AIM please, by all means KT him. Why would I care? He's obviously farming.
  • Is spam medic lovsan?

From what I understand that guy is a major cheater.
  • edited March 2012
    March 6, 23:40:53 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked LSD () and conquered 59 planets.
    March 6, 23:40:56 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked LSD () and conquered 50 planets.
    March 6, 23:41:15 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked LSD () and conquered 41 planets.

--

March 7, 23:39:47 Our kingdom BlowMyDonkey () bravely defended against British () and lost 79 planets.
    March 7, 23:59:04 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked British () and conquered 106 planets.
    March 8, 00:01:24 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked British () and conquered 55 planets.
    March 8, 00:01:50 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked British () and conquered 43 planets.

british was on my bot, just not my bsgid. british suicided and who got first hits? time diff only is a try to cover cheat fact. kill the real cheat. guy even atacks on hour changes to get more land LOL. clean up firstly your own yard
    If this guy is still not posted as a KT the ALs should question whether they should be leading. :-))
    Absolute nonsense. You cannot KT someone using that rule.

If i had someone suicide on me and I had 4 WL's. You better believe I'd 4 tap them

EDIT: This is on the basis that my IP would never match another KD's. If my IP matched a suicider which I hit, then I'd take my KTing.
    Yes if they suicide on you, and this has nothing to do with KTs. geez, when KTing something there are no rules jicky, clearly you haven't been around.

And EVEN when they suicide on you, need some proofing that they didn't just send 10 tanks on you and then disband (ie your multi).

• Absolute nonsense. You cannot KT someone using that rule.

If you 4 tapped them you'd probably get KTed.

How easy is it to have a multi suicide on yourself (not even breaking because its your multi..) in return for 120+ land?
  • edited March 2012
    I'd say for it to happen more than once - then yes - KTable, or if any IP matches.

But for it to happen once.... i think i'd leave it and say it was good luck.

Important bit though... I'm not part of any alliance leadership :P These are merely random musings to evoke a discussion
  • By opening tht door, you can guarantee many players will do it. Why not? They wont be punished.
  • Exactly. Not to mention proxies.
  • I'd say for it to happen more than once - then yes - KTable, or if any IP matches.

But for it to happen once.... i think i'd leave it and say it was good luck.

Important bit though... I'm not part of any alliance leadership :P These are merely random musings to evoke a discussion
    That's how it already is. If it happens more than once (hitting more than once) it's a kt. If it happens once (hitting one time) it's fine.
  • March 6, 23:40:53 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked LSD () and conquered 59 planets.

--

If you look however, Spam farmed twice. Then I Has TFs hit him today and I find out from Modgy that a bunch of multies began probing him right after he hit Spam...coincidence?
  • March 5, 23:40:57 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked Clenched Fist () and conquered 27 planets.
    March 6, 00:00:00 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked Hennessy () and conquered 43 planets.
    March 6, 00:00:00 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked Hennessy () and conquered 43 planets.
    March 6, 00:00:01 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked Hennessy () and conquered 34 planets.
    March 6, 00:00:01 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked Hennessy () and conquered 27 planets.
    March 6, 23:40:53 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked LSD () and conquered 59 planets.
    March 6, 23:40:5 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked LSD () and conquered 50 planets.
    March 7, 12:00:01 Our brave kingdom Spam Medic () attacked Elmos World () and conquered 17 planets.

Seems he only hits suiciders. Since leaving newbie mode he's only hit 2 inactives and 3 farms? :P
  • Go for it guys the evidence is overwhelming. Contact me on aim if you have any more info on it.
  • I'm sure he's legit, cause this is what usually happens 1 minute after hitting a legit player.

March 8, 08:08:15 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 7 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:17 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 7 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:18 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:21 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:23 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 4 of our residences were burned.
    March 8, 08:08:52 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 4 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    March 8, 08:08:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 3 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    March 8, 08:08:56 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 3 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    im pretty sure the bot probes would of came in faster. whoever spam is he is a dirty fucker. the bsgid kesha used for that bot kd was mine. i really cant remember who else has it, its literally years old. this guy needs to be KTed though asap

• Is having sex with a horse against the pony rules? Cause lynogfatankles has another 'fat ankle' in his ass, if ya know what I mean.
  • edited March 2012
    meh
  • I don't think any human could understand what you're trying to say much less a pony.
    How about you look through the list of "pony rules" and let me know if having sex with a horse is against one of them.
  • Go for it guys the evidence is overwhelming. Contact me on aim if you have any more info on it.
    And what is this pony's aim?
  • edited March 2012
    Go for it guys the evidence is overwhelming. Contact me on aim if you have any more info on it.
    And what is this pony's aim?
    its like those girls that end bad dates saying "call me" without giving the phone #