Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• Also wouldn't be surprised if ray signed on at the end of the day to sheep a train
  • I'm thinking loaf boys.
    Tried to post that right after that last one, that is my reason. Quiet voting on the guy with the most votes
    I completely agree. Jumping on trains that you know are town without saying anything. Thats the best clue I have to go on today.
  • Rohan: Gl0
    Glo: Rohan
    Ace (3): Rsoul, rohan, cory, loaf
    Sky (1): Ace, Rsoul, dbt
    Rsoul: Rmag
    Cory: Rmag
    Daru (1): rsoul
    Loaf (4): Gl0, Rmag, Lowtemp, Ace
    ray (1): Kenshin
  • Thats what I counted anyway...
  • KenshinHimura -
    Rmagician -
    Mages -
    LowTemp -
    CoryNewb (0) - RMagician
    rsoultin -
    Rohan Castle (0) - gl0stix
    Loafery (4) - gl0stix, Rmagician, LowTemp. Ace1312
    Ace1312 (5) - rsoultin, SkydragonX, rohan, CoryNewb, Darubian, Loafery
    MisssMeadows -
    Unreliable -
    RayZar (1) - KenshinHimura
    Tmonsta -
    dbt -
    Darubian (1) - Darubian
    SkyDragonX (1) - Ace13112, rsoultin, dbt
    gl0xstix (0) - Rohan
    Mr. Money -

Day 2 current vote count. Day will end in 22.5 hours. If I've made a counting mistake let me know.

We'll be moving to a regular schedule now. So 24 hours/24 hours (to make it easy.) Every night at 11pm Central thread will be updated.

Sorry about the inconsistency these first few days, and a huge shoutout to phantom for really picking up my slack.
  • pppppssst i'm on darubian :/ i think anyway? o.0 let me recheck

i may just change my vote anyway though
  • meadows keeping quiet...
  • I logged on at like noon yesterday and nobody says anything, come back and Kenshin says I'm running trains? Well good sir, we can trade votes for each other then and see who is interested in picking it up
  • Learn to read. At no point did I say you were running trains. I voted you as a place holder so I wouldn't get mod killed. What I said was, I wouldn't be surprised if you signed on and sheeped a train.
  • Alright fine, I'll swap you out. Although I prefer riding a bandwagon to following the herd.
  • yay for experiments in voting ^^
  • meadows keeping quiet...
    question is who would target mages last night?

yesterdays votes (shortened for point):
    Mages -
    CoryNewb (3) - dbt, lowtemp, rsoultin, Darubian
    Rohan Castle (0) - Mages
    Ace1312 (4) - loafery, TMonsta, gl0stix, Rohan Castle, CoryNewb, Unreliable
    Unreliable (6) - KenshinHimura, SkyDragon, Darubian, Ace1312, Mages, Rohan Castle

Rohan seems to be the only one to have in-game motive to night kill mages. Also pointing out that although cory had 3 votes he did not die at night time, which either makes his voters innocent or targeting different people during day/night, but still worthwhile considering whether they are teamed up or not.
    Can you help explain this post to me. There is not much of value here, just an attempt to frame Rohan(who I don't think is innocent). It's generally wifom to tie night kills to day actions.

Why is Cory not dying with 3 votes important? Who on Corys train do you think is most likely to be scum, if any?

And how does your post lead you to vote RSo, then backtrack and vote Cory, who RSo voted yesterday? I can't understand your logic and lack of explanation. It's a possible scum tell to me.
    cory didn't vote rsoultin. cory voted lowtemp first and then joined Ace train #5.
    I'm not sure why I voted cory. Makes no sense to me either. I think scum will be hidden among unreliable & ace, ensuring the kill on a non-scum
    I didn't say Cory voted Rso. I said RSo voted Cory. Which is weird because your vote went from RSo to Cory. So you are now voting WITH who you voted FOR. Weird stuff.

Wait, wut. If you're not sure why you're voting Cory, why are you voting him?!
    Bro. You make no sense. You're casting suspicion everywhere. And you're not even answering my questions so I could maybe give you benefit of the doubt.

You're either extremely bad useless town or scum. I'm going with scum. Someone vote with me here, you guys all know D1 and D2 trains are almost always wrong. Or if I vote Loaf with you guys(I'd do this to save Ace, who I believe may not be scum), someone needs to vote RMag with me tomorrow. I'm not convinced Loaf's scum but he does look pretty bad right now.
  • I would vote with you on rmag tomorrow. He is coming off similar to how ashy came off last round.
  • I would vote with you on rmag tomorrow. He is coming off similar to how ashy came off last round.
    Ashy was a serial killer...so I can't say I mind lmao
    Well if I were fearful of my ass I'd switch my vote to you today.

And what's wrong with casting a lil suspicion?
    I may just be right
  • rmag lol the cory thing was bad xP

i think you've presented this same sort of theory before, though, against me and you were town then so

shining i don't think it makes him scum

let me reiterate: scum is probably not going to vote cory and then NK him...like if i'm scum, i'm going to nk a townread (or bluehunt)...whoever i'm scumreading i'm usually scumreading cause they're a good/easy mislynch

your logic is flawed xP
  • Sometimes scum can get super meta and kill the people they voted for to be like "pssssh" you think I'm that dumb.
  • lol yes wifom is always possible

i just assume people play intelligently xP
  • Like I said, playing super meta, which I think is intelligent. The people that sheep on kills because people who voted for somebody that is now dead is usually a good indicator of who to kill.

Who is left to vote today?
  • dunnae

this game is boring :/
  • No one. Everyone has votwd. 14 players, 14 voters.
  • I dont see meadows vote
  • dunnae

Yea, Mages died too fast :(
  • dunnae

you're boring

:o
  • dunnae

you're boring

oh snap

• The extra day for day phase makes everyone lose interest
  • Well. Bad dudes would be happy for a quiet game.
  • dunnae

you're boring

you're boringerereerererer

that's so a word! lol
  • dunnae

Yea, Mages died too fast :(
    no mages/rsoul fight to entertain the masses :/