Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OnDaBayou VS Sparta

edited March 2015 in General
1 [OnDaBayou] 90,122,733 18,024,546
2 [Sparta] 75,771,966 15,154,393

Most recent. Anyone got one from earlier? I was lazy.

Comments

• 1 [OnDaBayou] 91,918,425 18,383,685
    2 [Sparta] 74,117,659 14,823,531

Lol. That's with Bean declaring for a war abuse hit twice a day.

Also Sanguis Dominium 1:8 DEAD. Killed by a shotgun lol. You still like shotgunning?

How are your KTs coming along?
  • They'd probably be going better if they #beatpeoplewithbanjos
    this aint no twitter nigga, stop with yo muthphuckin hashtags!
  • Is ODB really talking shit about winning a war against an alliance that has been getting taken apart all round? You fuckers hid behind others or gangbang ed the whole round, you don't get to talk shit about how good your shitty turtle whore kingdoms are now that the real players have died off, and you certainly have no room to talk shit about wars to an alliance who has had amazing activity all round despite not having many big kingdoms.

#gofuckabanjo
  • edited March 2015
    Is ODB really talking shit about winning a war against an alliance that has been getting taken apart all round? You fuckers hid behind others or gangbang ed the whole round, you don't get to talk shit about how good your shitty turtle whore kingdoms are now that the real players have died off, and you certainly have no room to talk shit about wars to an alliance who has had amazing activity all round despite not having many big kingdoms.

#gofuckabanjo
    Don't forget to mention that they're butt hurt because they can't just openly farm Sparta. Yeah, we haven't forgotten about all the propaganda created about WarDen that pretty much lead to the sectors getting farmed out once the alliance disbanded.

Even now you have players utilizing multis to put the war even further into your favor by hijacking 1:2 again, and throwing a sector virus on 1:19.

You guys should be very proud of yourselves, you've accomplished nothing for yourselves and have done nothing but cry whenever things aren't in your favor.
  • I need a meme... Rohan, Cory... make me a "THERE IS NO SPARTA" meme or gif
  • OnDaBayou (and the pissed off victims of VIVA) VS Sparta
  • Is ODB really talking shit about winning a war against an alliance that has been getting taken apart all round? You fuckers hid behind others or gangbang ed the whole round, you don't get to talk shit about how good your shitty turtle whore kingdoms are now that the real players have died off, and you certainly have no room to talk shit about wars to an alliance who has had amazing activity all round despite not having many big kingdoms.

#gofuckabanjo
    Don't forget to mention that they're butt hurt because they can't just openly farm Sparta. Yeah, we haven't forgotten about all the propaganda created about WarDen that pretty much lead to the sectors getting farmed out once the alliance disbanded.

Even now you have players utilizing multis to put the war even further into your favor by hijacking 1:2 again, and throwing a sector virus on 1:19.

You guys should be very proud of yourselves, you've accomplished nothing for yourselves and have done nothing but cry whenever things aren't in your favor.
    Why you talking Aza? You dead bro. Why is the stupidity so high here? =/

Sparta wasn't taken apart all round. Gang banged and killed a bunch of kds early. Kept running trains and bashing. Pissed off the uni and paid for it. And what gb? We BACKED Sparta vs WarDen. We stayed out of Sparta vs Vortex. Sparta was NAPd and Vortex got fucked because of it. But keep sticking to this high and mighty attitude.

LOL THE PROPAGANDA?! do you mean the shyt that Rmag went around spilling to everyone? About how the 1:2 whores would farm everyone? You forget so quickly who started that shyt, considering you chose to help the person that started that propaganda. And Bean, you don't get to say anything about WarDen. You sold them out, didn't help a Damn thing, and allied with the one farming WarDen sectors.

And as Mages said, we were sympathetic towards Hocus, it was a shit situation. But yeah, hijacking him and giving him war bonus against us when he's hitting us really helps us a lot. I must really be using some pro fucking tactics here. Stfu and realize that Hocus pissed someone off before this that has nothing to do with us.

But you should definitely be proud of yourself, Bean. Ride everyone's coattails and stay on their good side while you whore up with a brainless unskilled strat. Declare war for cheap hits and then immediately peace after because you're such a pussy and afraid we'll wreck your precious kd. Sell out everyone who has been ally to you this round one by one. You're the epitome of moral high ground this round.
  • That and for all Sparta's bitching this round, they willingly allowed Viva to basically do whatever he wanted, and were happy to suckle on Rmag's teets until he vanquished. Everything you Spartan's spout off here in the forums is complete bullshit. Your tactics and stories change on a daily basis.

I give credit to Mages & Bayou this round. His first post prior to round.....
    Just an FYI, we do intend to be rank 1.
    I do intend to make bad motivational SK Youtube Videos.

Get in or get your grave dug.

#forfuturestreetcred
    .....Although I didn't see any bad motivational SK YouTube Videos ;)
  • It felt really good to be in a position to say all that. Haha, scrubs.
  • I been hitting everyone evenly all round, not leaning towards one side more then the other, ask rmag i been in there news just as much as vortex or ODB. Imma avoid hitting odb as much as possible until i can gain control again, but if i find a open guy ill hit him.
  • edited March 2015
    We took a sinking ship and made it ride the waves once more.

Had I not ALed Sparta you would've just farmed the sectors as you obviously did with 1.19 and will continue to do so now.

So I get to just sit back with my whisky and cigar and chuckle every time someone cries "farming", maybe now the uni will realize that maybe, despite ADB and previous wars that 1.2 would've farmed us had they been given the chance and that now ODB will.

Enjoy the rest of the round.
  • And yet you warred everyone but ODB and put us in the position we are in...

You took a sinking ship and poked more holes into it. And we farmed 1:19? They were Vortex, you farmed them Lmao.

Maybe the uni alrdy realized all of Spartas wars, especially on Vortex, were just attempts at farming gone wrong.

Kekekekekekeke
  • And yet you warred everyone but ODB and put us in the position we are in...

You took a sinking ship and poked more holes into it. And we farmed 1:19? They were Vortex, you farmed them Lmao.

Maybe the uni alrdy realized all of Spartas wars, especially on Vortex, were just attempts at farming gone wrong.

Kekekekekekeke
    1.19 was ADB you idiot. they joined vortex after ADB disbanded. And how is it that going against 1.2 mostly top 10s is an attempt at farming?

Sit on your pedestal of shit all you want ;)
  • Yeah ADB you stupid fuck, not Sparta. You left them for dead and farmed them. Thanks for confirming.

And how is it that you warred and farmed Vortex instead for almost 2 days before going after 1:2? & not going after 1:2 until you knew both Lynog and ODB were on your side.

Hey, at least my pedestal of shyt is the tallest one =D
  • That and for all Sparta's bitching this round, they willingly allowed Viva to basically do whatever he wanted, and were happy to suckle on Rmag's teets until he vanquished. Everything you Spartan's spout off here in the forums is complete bullshit. Your tactics and stories change on a daily basis.

I give credit to Mages & Bayou this round. His first post prior to round.....
    Just an FYI, we do intend to be rank 1.
    I do intend to make bad motivational SK Youtube Videos.

Get in or get your grave dug.

#forfuturestreetcred
    .....Although I didn't see any bad motivational SK YouTube Videos ;)
    Your spouting some serious shite there dbt

My 2 cents
    Sparta warred for most of the round. True testament to a war alliance regardless who we warred and why seeing the reasons aren't important except to war !
    Id say for RMAG that was as much an accomplishment as Mages pursuing his RANK 1 alliance.

• We all did what we set out to do. For RMag it's not so much being a war alliance, it's the funny hypocritical shyt he spews out instead of just owning up to the fact that he likes war and warring to the point where his alliance is dead.
  • Rmag did an amzing job with almost no resources. Two kingdoms in the top 20 when we first formed and still we held the top spot for weeks. At the end of the day, mages can run his mouth about arbiter or whatever the fuck his crew is, but those kingdoms are only near the top because their betters died early on from all the awesome shit that happened this round. Good job making number 1 when it doesn't matter, the rest of us had a blast actually kicking ass this round.
  • Come on bby, you did ruin the game, you played your style and that's fine. I loved my time in sparta, being ready to tussle with anyone knowing that idea go down first. I merely think that we had the bigger impact on the round, it's ok if you disagree

#hashtagfuckshining
  • What is your #Legacy ?
  • edited March 2015
    Rmag did an amzing job with his attack calc.
    I agree, although I can't get it to work right with copying an SOM.
  • so what exactly was the point in fucking me over in all of this?
  • Whatever you have to tell yourself. For the first time since maybe Valor, an Arbites based alliance is on top.

I think I'm switching sides now that I hear this...
  • so what exactly was the point in fucking me over in all of this?
    Who are you?
  • Inquisition.
  • As Eminem said, I'm the bad guy who makes fun of people that die in plane crashes and laughs as long as it ain't happen to him.
  • As Eminem said, 'I'm the bad guy who makes fun of people that die' and heres a sequel to my Mathers LP, just to try to get people to buy
  • Inquisition.
    You ended up being spared...
  • Rmag did an amzing job with almost no resources. Two kingdoms in the top 20 when we first formed and still we held the top spot for weeks. At the end of the day, mages can run his mouth about arbiter or whatever the fuck his crew is, but those kingdoms are only near the top because their betters died early on from all the awesome shit that happened this round. Good job making number 1 when it doesn't matter, the rest of us had a blast actually kicking ass this round.
    I have to agree only because I was one of the kingdoms near the top. But I was ODB
    You're totally right. Multis in no way killed off my people in the first war and set adb ahead. Rmag is so kewl and is never a poser. He did so great with Stoned Lands remaining people and totally ran an honest and drama free fun loving alliance. I am such a bad man for ruining the game.
    I have to agree because I was finished off by multis.