Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Multi

edited March 2015 in General
This guy made another ton of multies just to take SL away from me again. But used all the same IP o assume he is a active player i have rolled in the last few days.

IPvSK2: 665-35-31-2B

If any1 wants to find out who his main is, or if he has so i can roll him out a bunch more would be nice.

Comments

• Nevermind think we already found them, Toxcity 1:3 pretty sore after i hit him a few ticks ago.
  • Hocus Pocus (1:2) lol they took sl from me AGAIN
    March 20, 06:39:51 Hocus Pocus (1:2) this time alll 1 ip, so i assume some1 can find the main
    March 20, 06:40:06 Magic Roundabout (1:18) Hey Tanker --- see if your guys wil help --- should join up with Terrible or LUN
    March 20, 06:40:47 Die 24 (1:2) who called me ?
    March 20, 06:41:53 Hocus Pocus (1:2) so did i roll your trash main out or what?
    March 20, 06:42:15 TERRIBLE (1:13) Hocus atleast you got solars and mobilization for a bit :P
    March 20, 06:42:21 Die 24 (1:2) what about a real war and not only war abuse ?
    March 20, 06:42:58 Hocus Pocus (1:2) there we go, toxicty huh

I rolled Toxcity about 3hrs before this or something.

And terrible i hate u lol i would easily have crushed everyone this round (if no1 went rr) if i didnt get screwed for the past 7days and now looks like another while. Some piss poor players out there this round so mad about getting beat when i put up so little effort to do so.
  • edited March 2015
    So he mad a allaince, put me in it, then put me at war with ODB...intresting, and gave me nanos that i needed. This guy is strange. He said he hates ODB, i figure its probabaly tanker,ArAcHnId or media_freak, since as he was saying all this, in the UC, those 3 names kept popping up on the who's online tab on the side.
  • So he mad a allaince, put me in it, then put me at war with ODB...intresting, and gave me nanos that i needed. This guy is strange. He said he hates ODB, i figure its probabaly tanker,ArAcHnId or media_freak, since as he was saying all this, in the UC, those 3 names kept popping up on the who's online tab on the side.
    we have already clearly discussed that shining is my little booboo, why would i hate odb? and i'm in odb at the moment, so why am i being accused of this?
  • So he mad a allaince, put me in it, then put me at war with ODB...intresting, and gave me nanos that i needed. This guy is strange. He said he hates ODB, i figure its probabaly tanker,ArAcHnId or media_freak, since as he was saying all this, in the UC, those 3 names kept popping up on the who's online tab on the side.
    I was fighting to get you free earlier... Why would I waste my time putting you back in there again?
  • Never said it was u, just said those 3 names was the only one showing online and going on and off.
  • edited March 2015
    its not me. why would you even suggest that. are you sucking viva's cock?

cause currently the only one I really fighting is my own sector.
  • March 20, 06:48:39 Our Sector (1:2) has infected Sector (1:19) with the Super Virus.
    March 20, 06:49:07 Our Sector (1:2) has launched a Targeted Missile Strike mission on Sector (1:19) and destroyed nothing.
    March 20, 06:49:31 Our Sector (1:2) has launched a Targeted Missile Strike mission on Sector (1:19) and destroyed nothing.

He has something against 1:19 i guess.
  • Must be a typo. He was probably aiming for 1:9
  • I want that to be true tanker but also not true cause im in sector 1:9
  • I know man... I saw the sector message. That's utter BS
  • So im confused as to who this guy is, he hates ODB...obviously since he put me at war with them, and i got the offence to grab pretty much anyone in there, but does a crapload of stuff to sparta sectors lol.
  • maybe the multi is just a real hater and hates everyone not in his sector. gives you war bonus on obd so you can farm easy but tries to attack sparta sectors cause he wants to spread the hate around.
  • ya idk, my round been screwed like 2 weeks ago anyways, multies just dont like me i guess
  • ya idk, my round been screwed like 2 weeks ago anyways, multies just dont like me i guess
    does anyone like you? besides bean? you're all he talks about...
  • bean loves me :D
  • Dirty cheats gotta stick.together
  • I heard Bean was messing with server.
  • Secret u mad bro? Did u get 1WL'd at some point?
  • edited March 2015
    I heard Bean was messing with server.
    You gonna be back next round Noobicade? I will only play if I get to assert my dominance over your noob arse again.
  • edited March 2015
  • This multi is awesome. Whoever is doing it is taking a page out of my book. I expect results soon!
  • Besides the SL stealing part. Kind of a dick move there.
  • 30 isn't gonna be enough though
  • Just another scrub i probabaly rolled and hes mad about it.
    80 is about the right number?
  • To legacy who thinks I'm a popfarm your idiots. I keep getting put into defensive. So I need 2x the pop to make the same amount of troops as similar size kds in the same amount of time. I have 250k probes and dropped off my pfs cause I don't got solars and having hard time maintaining power. If you understood the game better it be easy to figure out. If u want the pop games pm me in game I can tell u all the popfarms this round.
    80 is about the right number?
    depending on rng, could be enough.