Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The True Face of Strength / yes 1:13 we talk about you.

edited March 2015 in General
March 18, 11:52:30 Our brave kingdom Disaster Relief (1:13) attacked JumpJump (1:6) and conquered 277 planets.
March 18, 13:11:02 Our brave kingdom TERRIBLE (1:13) attacked Vanagandr (1:17) and conquered 276 planets.

So w00t nowdays its cool to Bash just because you can ?
You guys should take fair hits on your sector like you expect others to take hits from you too althought we could...
talk about Beanland playing Residence & Barracks less.
Which is also cheating and in every previous round I played would end in the whole uni PKing this kind of players.
And TERRIBLE suiciding power to break players or 1:13 constantly warabusing on other alliances.

And you guys wonder why this game is drying out and only multis and idiots keep playing ?
1:13 showed me the true nature in SK these days what really is sad I have been playing in xLTx and know from past Beanland but that even he went this low nowdays suxs and really lost my respect for him too...

Sorry but after this round I'm definately gone good luck and keep this shit going if it amuses you.

Comments

• Back in my day, we used to post kd stats so we knew wtf was goin on.

You're old man. We're old... Everyone's old. Damn kids get off my lawn!
    They have over 15k or 25k land don't need to say much more...
  • And who is Java?
    I envy 1:13
    They have over 15k or 25k land don't need to say much more...
    Envy is bad mmkay
  • March 18, 11:52:30 Our brave kingdom Disaster Relief (1:13) attacked JumpJump (1:6) and conquered 277 planets.
    March 18, 13:11:02 Our brave kingdom TERRIBLE (1:13) attacked Vanagandr (1:17) and conquered 276 planets.

So w00t nowdays its cool to Bash just because you can ?
    You guys should take fair hits on your sector like you expect others to take hits from you too althought we could...
    talk about Beanland playing Residence & Barracks less.
    Which is also cheating and in every previous round I played would end in the whole uni PKing this kind of players.
    And TERRIBLE suiciding power to break players or 1:13 constantly warabusing on other alliances.

And you guys wonder why this game is drying out and only multis and idiots keep playing ?
    1:13 showed me the true nature in SK these days what really is sad I have been playing in xLTx and know from past Beanland but that even he went this low nowdays suxs and really lost my respect for him too...

Sorry but after this round I'm definately gone good luck and keep this shit going if it amuses you.
    - RR is not cheating. It's been outlawed by the community in the past for it's obvious advantage. This round, Sparta was the only alliance to even frown upon it as a whole but in general there are 4 other kingdoms being harbored by various alliances.

- We don't have aggressive smaller kingdoms, due to the fact that the universe has been a bunch of vultures to anyone open. We've told our smaller guys that at this stage of the game to stick to hitting the multis and inactives. Joe has been around for less than 2 weeks, the guys hitting him have been around much longer and have had the time to hardened their military. My advice: Find your farmland elsewhere.

- The game doesn't die because we defend our players, the game dies because swarms of people decide to hit smaller kingdoms while they have their full military as defense, at home with no regard to the gang bang rules. The game dies because UAs create swarms of multis to destroy any sort of organization, or any player that does well.

- We've been subject to the same bullshit as everyone else. Twice the multis attempted to kill me off. I get probed by people's little 500 land probe farms daily. Terrible was suicided on, and hit by one of the RRs. We didn't complain, we didn't create 500 forums topics crying about unfair play. We are however defending our sector. If you don't like it, come get some!
  • /end thread
  • It's not just pure military strength that got 1:13 to where it is. Remember 1:2?
  • that gladiators guy is such a tard...

never replies me on facebook :D

+1

+1

Now I feel left out.

+1

Now I feel left out.
    So sad :'( cry me a river

+1

Now I feel left out.
    So sad :'( cry me a river
    I JUST MIGHT
  • F*cking terrible, let's KT the prick!
    what did i do?
    what did i do?
    Didn't talk to me on facebook
  • are you guys still talking about us?? I'm not one of those monsters...
    you're a dick :)
    you're a dick :)
    Mwahahahahhaa
  • Bean vs ODB & Legacy. Fair enough.