Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva

edited March 2015 in Game Talk
So viva randomly picks me out and probes me and makes stuff up and attacks me.

Does he do this to others?

Anybody trying to kill him can count me in forever, just pm me and ill come helping.

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Viva has downs and may be in to duck sex. Try not to put to much thought into his nonsense.
  • edited March 2015
    So viva randomly picks me out and probes me and makes stuff up and attacks me.

Does he do this to others?

Anybody trying to kill him can count me in forever, just pm me and ill come helping.
    He is all around prick. He is one of the first few hitters during the first war, who got my KD killed.
    Next round, let us just kill him out of newbie mode, for random reasons.
  • Claimed retal on my hits on a full disband/suicider that hit him.

Has been since that day repeatedly probing/bashing myself and other players in my sector.

Definitely in favor of a Uni KT :)

• Definitely in favor of a Uni KT :)
    +1

• Definitely in favor of a Uni KT :)
    +1

+1
  • This thread is terrible
    I've made a fair hit and hit multis for this last week along with one guy in 1.17 who farmed ( hit a suicider x 3 and first 3 hits)
  • Viva, you are hereby a Uni KT :) Bend over, grab your ankles and kiss your puckered asshole goodbye.
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNND, MADE up a dumb reason to hit me. hit me, i don't give a shit, its when you dress it up in theatrics like some ravenous $2 whore.

so yeah, i declare perpetual fucking war against you, you little bitch.

;-)
  • Veii I am very bored tonight thanks for trolling a thread

Tanker your pathetic , the uni doesn't kill kingdoms for random attacks and attacking farmers

That literally is stupid
    Nice try
  • Viva has downs and may be in to duck sex. Try not to put to much thought into his nonsense.
    Duck sex is a scary thing bro. Just youtube facts about ducks. Your life will change forever.
  • The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (4) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 882 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 3,438 3,438 3,439 0
    Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 11,101 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 5,654 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 54,300 4,498 4,498 4,499 0
    Tactical Fighters 359 2,493 2,494 2,494 0
  • first probe attempt in days = viva hits me telling me he was told that i was probing him. hahahhahaha
  • Viva, this is the last time I'm replying to your gnat brained intelligence :) Better wise up and realize who you're running your mouth to. And yes, the Uni has killed kingdoms for doing exactly what you're doing. You've given me my reasons to make your life a living hell starting next round. Don't worry, I'll be the first and last person you think about from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to sleep at night. You're going to be having nightmares and PTSD for the rest of your inevitably short life from opening your mouth to people.

And also, on a side note... it's you're* not your. If you're intending to threaten or demean people, you should at least use proper English.
  • i can only send the som every 30 seconds, viva, i'll answer your message later!
  • Viva, this is the last time I'm replying to your gnat brained intelligence :) Better wise up and realize who you're running your mouth to. And yes, the Uni has killed kingdoms for doing exactly what you're doing. You've given me my reasons to make your life a living hell starting next round. Don't worry, I'll be the first and last person you think about from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to sleep at night. You're going to be having nightmares and PTSD for the rest of your inevitably short life from opening your mouth to people.

And also, on a side note... it's you're* not your. If you're intending to threaten or demean people, you should at least use proper English.

Oh my god noooooo I am soooo scared of this forum troll

Shit what can I do???

Look
    Your a farming and made 3 hits (1/2/3) on a suicider, you make me sick and then you say terrible stuff about vei and trick me
  • Official statement of UNI KT for V Star 1:9
    V Star (1:9)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 11, 10:19:43Reclaiming the land you farmed from dunom 1.2 right after he suicided

Amy more nonsense then I will hit you 3 times a day

March 10, 20:13:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ShowMeYourKitties (1:14)
    March 10, 20:21:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Offensive (1:19)
    March 10, 21:35:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 25,655 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    March 11, 03:36:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 40,957 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    March 11, 06:00:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was WinnebagoWarrior (1:2)
    March 11, 06:23:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 11, 06:37:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 11, 10:06:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 11, 10:09:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 11, 10:09:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 11, 10:18:14 Forces from V Star (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 213 planets, 36,620 platinum, 1,963 civilians, 4,713 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 12 soldiers, 10 laser troopers, 245 laser dragoons, and 176 tanks.
    March 11, 10:22:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 11, 10:23:05 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Turbo Shandy (1:9)
    March 11, 10:23:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 11, 11:56:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 11, 11:59:19 Forces from Sanguis Dominium (1:8) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 163 planets, 8,334 platinum, 1,543 civilians, 4,469 energy, and 26 honor.
    Our military has lost: 8 soldiers, 26 laser troopers, 503 laser dragoons, and 349 tanks.
    March 11, 15:33:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was SpaceJunk (1:5)
    March 12, 02:08:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 56,677 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    March 12, 04:50:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 12, 07:17:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ultraman Taro (1:19)
    March 12, 07:17:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 12, 10:00:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 12, 10:05:26 Forces from V Star (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 199 planets, 11,667 platinum, 2,192 civilians, 1,132 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 11 laser troopers, 326 laser dragoons, and 129 tanks.
    March 12, 11:01:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 12, 20:10:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 12, 21:01:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 12, 21:02:13 Forces from I am Gifted (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 192 planets, 22 platinum, 1,452 civilians, 323 energy, and 26 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 21 laser troopers, 637 laser dragoons, and 312 tanks.
    March 13, 00:23:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 13, 05:09:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Offensive (1:19)
    March 13, 09:03:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 13, 09:04:03 Forces from TOXICITY (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 192 planets, 11 platinum, 1,409 civilians, 4,356 energy, and 27 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 18 laser troopers, 604 laser dragoons, and 205 tanks.
    March 13, 11:32:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)

Multiple Bashes, Unsubstantiated Retals, Failure to Provide Proof of Claims, Falsification of Evidence and finally Being a little Bitch :D
  • Altaria dunom sabotages me x 10 then suicides on me
    1 minute later You aggressive probe me x 5 ( your sector in mobi)
    Then you farm / hit YOUR multi alaria dunom 1.2 THREE times
    You farmed him or hit your own multi

Your an idiot and you where tought a lesson for cheating

No sit down and shut up you plum

• TankerTanker 6:43PM Quote
    LMAO Viva, Everyone knows I used to be a multi. I actually did a better job than these ones

Have I multi'd this round? Nope. Have I been tempted to since the day you started bashing on little kingdoms like a twat? Damn right. Have I resisted so far? YEP. You would know the second I started being a multi again. LV could attest to that. Any member of Phoenix from back in the day could attest to that.

If I ever get to that point again, you too will know that.

But go ahead, keep lying to the other Fenrisi. Keep lying to yourself. I have no issue going back to my old ways. I will put you in your place if you so want.

That is a promise. You can search these forums and still find references to me from 2012 and old where players have made mention of my ways of fixing people. How many times I've been the boogeyman in your sector who will one day show his face and doom you in less than a week single handed.

I look forward to your response

That was your comment in the multi boss was back thread

This says it all and with the above evidence it's clear the new boys are yours as you've alredy threatened me
    In that thread with them!!!

You've been caught red handed !

• Tanker the difference is I am prepared to stand up against cheating multi runners like you

If you got to kill me with your multis then go ahead

You cheating scum
  • Talk about wreaking of desperation. You're grabbing at straws now to keep your stupid ass from being KT'd for obvious bullshit :)

I live openly with my past. Don't think I'd post it on the PF's if I was multi'ing this round. But you're just not that smart are you.

Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 13, 16:13:27We both know them terra multis are yours

VivaLaStrike

Reply | Report

Contact: ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Pager, AOL Instant Messenger, In-Game Message

Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 13, 16:08:26You said you hd multis before yes????

VivaLaStrike

Reply | Report

Contact: ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Pager, AOL Instant Messenger, In-Game Message

Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 13, 15:51:01Last Login:

IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77 - March 13, 15:34:02

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 819-33-EB-3B
    IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-7

I know these are yours

One day you may be good enough to not cheat

• let me review this again.
    -------------
    i'm teaching class
    during the passing period i check sk
    i see that:
    i got probed
    i got a message from viva asking me if i probed him
    i reply, "no"
    i teach some more
    viva hits me claiming that lupus told him that i probed him
    viva continuously using "terrible"
    at the next break i see the above
    i post this thread about him being a complete asshole
    some kingdom name terrible then messages me, he has nothing to do with viva's stupidity
    i go on a 3 hour teaching binge and after that i see
    that i get hit several times and probed....

--------------------------

i have nothing to do with any of this.
    i am innocent
    i was fucked completely for no reason
    and viva is some how still claiming moral superiority...

he reminds me of 3vil, but dumber and more of cheater.
  • and since when did "trolling," or calling someone out for their retardation, become a reason to kill/multi someone AFTER they picked a fight with you?
  • Viva has downs and may be in to duck sex. Try not to put to much thought into his nonsense.
    Duck sex is a scary thing bro. Just youtube facts about ducks. Your life will change forever.
    I think it is a lot like wolf sex, and it is a lot like rape.

• People hit you because you where as open as a ducks arse

You have ran onto the forum to cry to every one because you carnt take a fair hit because you are a AT
  • Jesus again with the duck's arse. My god Viva.
  • Cory, there is no helping that level of stupid. It needs to be burned from the gene pool with a cleansing HELLFIRE.
  • March 13, 16:12:25 Our kingdom Blindspot (1:9) bravely defended against Lupus Luna (1:17) and lost 117 planets.

Cries about being hit after he's farmed and multies
    But then he hit a protected Kingdom in my sector

I won't retal that as I ain't bashing you but it ain't cool to hit protected kingdoms who's been rapped by multis!!
    See sector news it will show him being hit by multis (yours)
  • Today is 3/13, protection ended already for him. you only issued 48 hours. If you attempt to retal, you will be listed as both a retard, untrustworthy and a fuck up all at once :)
  • Sector Message: Blind spot Protected-11/3/15@ 12.00 for 48 Hours
  • Uh oh, Viva just got caught in a lie again :D

Guess who just changed his sector message eh?

The Sector Of: Forged in Fire, Warriors of [Sparta] (1:9)
    Sector Message: Blind spot Protected-12/3/15@ 12.00 for 48 Hours
This discussion has been closed.