Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warden/Vortex v Sparta / OnDaBaYou

13»

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Sparta Kills

55k prober, dead
    huhon, PKed
    Light of Flesh - hitting the grave
    Loki (blueberry hill) - still watching the battle while he bleeds out
    Db - dead

----
    Sparta Graveyard
    WarBreaker (Aza)
    Shivan (Blaze)
    does blaze have aim? i need to make fun of him :D
    Lol what's so funny? It took 2 alliances to kill me and no one was gonna legitimately break my kd without all those fails. Except maybe lyong
  • edited March 2015
    Lynog is playing? Goddammmmnnnit wanted to play him over on his turf. Finally put that whole s2 sucks thing to rest if I out build or keep up with him
  • Like cheating tho nap with top two alliances. Me no likie
  • Like cheating tho nap with top two alliances. Me no likie
    im not napped with anyone.
  • Oh not you. I mean on the bayou and sparta
  • #1/1 with vi. Impressive as always
  • Oh not you. I mean on the bayou and sparta
    yeah its only been for a day or so though, they will war soon enough, just taking out some whores and multies.
  • Good to hear. Makes sense. Who likes multis?
  • Sparta Kills

55k prober, dead
    huhon, PKedh
    Light of Flesh - hitting the grave
    Loki (blueberry hill) - still watching the battle while he bleeds out
    Db - dead

----
    Sparta Graveyard
    WarBreaker (Aza)
    Shivan (Blaze)
    does blaze have aim? i need to make fun of him :D
    Lol what's so funny? It took 2 alliances to kill me and no one was gonna legitimately break my kd without all those fails. Except maybe lyong
    Ah nah man, making fun was an overstatement :D just thought it was nice you replied to my messages and then i wanted to say i beat you in not dieing first :D
  • lol I didn't know bill clinton hit me... i was 1hr away from 3 WLs coming back.. thats how close it was.. and i found a 2k land AT that I was going to 3 tap..
  • lol I didn't know bill clinton hit me... i was 1hr away from 3 WLs coming back.. thats how close it was.. and i found a 2k land AT that I was going to 3 tap..
    Infidels always die first :D but it was cool you replied with fun and not being a dick :D so it was fun :) but i know you feel, me and mercer got fucked over in the beginning :(
  • It's cool bill Asap
  • You have quite the opinion for a coward hiding on a new forum acct, tell us who u really are, dont be a little bitch, afraid ill roll your punk ass out round after round.
    I don't know who you are, but i like you already. hahaha

• Gladiatores (1:13)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 12, 08:47:48
    sorry for the ****ty bash from my part, i did it only because we needed a war hit, our sector is targeted by multies and they're aim is to take the sector outside naps.

my appologies again.

1:13 doesn't like BubbaGumpShrimp

For shame.
  • He did it to maintain here naps so that they can't be hit by the Multies. Since the gook are making 100s of Multies to take over sectors. Already did it to mine put me in defensive and are failing on me.
  • Or he could have sent 1 soldier on a failed and it still counts as a war hit and nobody is hurt at all. I understand everything, I am just making fun of them for bashing me. I hit back once and I'm sure I'll hit another small fry plus I'll be hitting the multis when they turn not blue. I'm more here because something finally happened to me out in g2.
  • Gotcha ya these MY guys are so mad right now. There whole UA getting owned by just a couple of players so now they trying to bringnus down. 4 new fails on me so far this tick
  • why is this thread still a thing
  • I asked Gladiatores to make the grab, I take responsibility. It was a last minute panic and yes, 1 trooper would have sufficed but in the heat of the moment and given this is the first round i've been into a war in years I totally forgot about it.

I sincerely apologize for that, and take responsibility for the grab.
  • Lynog is playing? Goddammmmnnnit wanted to play him over on his turf. Finally put that whole s2 sucks thing to rest if I out build or keep up with him
    S2 being training wheels isn't entirely wrong though, considering the monetary boost there. I never quite adapted and it made me a lazy builder. My top worth is like 7 mill on S1. Top on S2 is 26 mill. Take that as you will.
  • why blame mages? did he not write a good WW script?
  • hehe...ashy feels younger today:)
  • Nah...we were only founded in 06 I think.
  • Why is this thread still here
  • Lynog is playing? Goddammmmnnnit wanted to play him over on his turf. Finally put that whole s2 sucks thing to rest if I out build or keep up with him
    S2 being training wheels isn't entirely wrong though, considering the monetary boost there. I never quite adapted and it made me a lazy builder. My top worth is like 7 mill on S1. Top on S2 is 26 mill. Take that as you will.
    Loxie!

• Nah...we were only founded in 06 I think.

Whoops. Felt longer.

This thread is like a diamond, it's forvever.
    +1.

now, don't take back my feeling younger, since i was here longer...ops..i admitted.