Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• Oh I get it, because while being Spike I made fun of Cowboy Bebop and said Vash the Stampede could have saved everyone even though Spike was failing. FIE YOU! FIE!
  • lolol I like you this game, dole ^^ don't be evul

##unvote
  • Woohoo! Now I will make Mages rue the day he ever...ooo a cookie.

:: Eats cookie.::
  • Oh I get it, because while being Spike I made fun of Cowboy Bebop and said Vash the Stampede could have saved everyone even though Spike was failing. FIE YOU! FIE!
    Wait you actually said this??

[B]##unvote
    ##Kill Tmonsta[/b]

Blapshemers die.
  • DAMN YOU TL

##unvote
    ##Kill Tmonsta
  • lolol SEE! it's not because I fail! always blame the TL >>
  • What? Even if you like Cowboy Bebop and I am willing to give the series a try...you have to admit Vash is OP.
  • Ill be spock since its not start trek themed. RIP :(

Are we voting mayor also?
  • I'm Han Solo!
  • the hulk! piss me off and HULK SMASH!! lol ^^
  • The Hulk is always great!
  • edited March 2015
    So basically we have the super power combo with Cop/Vig/Doc.

Cop, as soon as you find a mafia, announce it. Doctor protects cop, and we have Vig to shoot the person, or we can just lynch them during the day. Until cop finds a mafia, he should stay hidden.

Doctor do NOT announce for any reason, unless it looks inevitable that you will die. Don't come out because you have a few votes, make sure you only announce because you have to.

There are 2 NKs per night, potentially 3 if we include Vig (who should not shoot the first day at least, unless a mafia and/or SK becomes obvious.). Hopefully the Mafia/SKs step on each others toes a bit and kill each other off.

Other than that, I once again implore everybody for the first couple of days to: Vote off the inactives! As I've said hundreds of times, to win mafia you have to be able to read players. And you cannot read somebody who doesn't post. You can end up in a situation in which the active players are all trying to lynch each other, and inactive mafia just slip by. If you aren't trying to be active in the thread, you aren't helping town. Therefore, At the Beginning we should focus on lynching inactives.

KK that's my intro piece. Lets have a good game and get a win for town gentlemen.
  • Not this time mages my boy. I know I can be pretty decent at appearing town when I'm scum, but that's not what's happening here. I implore you to evaluate my actions and words in this game, and not use bias from other games to lynch me D1
  • I'm just glad SB is back!

:: Gives SB a bouquet of flowers.::
  • These better not be flowers that have some kind of airborne poison that will cause me to go coocoo for cocoa puffs...
  • But...Cocoa Puffs are good...and just because I recently purchased a large share of stocks in Cocoa Puffs just because I formulated an airborne toxin that I can place on flowers that get people addicted to the cereal doesn't mean that I would do so to you... would it?
  • Dole/Mages who do you think has the advantage in this game? Town or SKs or Mafia?
  • Cereal Killers...I gotta stop them from killing my Cocoa Puffs.

(I'll go reread the roles now and analyze. :P)
  • I've always thought that a well run team of 4 bad that know how to play evil while looking good have the advantage especially since our vigi is limited with one bad read ruining his power. The town, however, is slightly helped by the serial killers as they want everyone dead mafia and town. So basically it all comes down to the serial killers, they can tip the scale in either towns or mafias direction by how they play. It would have been the most fun role to have and brainstorm. I am a little disappointed that I don't have to look out for Dexter coming after me. So basically all this to say it depends on the serial killers, they have the most difficult win condition but can tilt the game towards mafia or town depending on which direction they think will help them win themselves.
  • Of course I know how I'd play as a serial killer but I'm not going to give them any hints as to good strategies. :p
  • hi sb, i'm cool with what you are saying

• Other than that, I once again implore everybody for the first couple of days to: Vote off the inactives! As I've said hundreds of times, to win mafia you have to be able to read players. And you cannot read somebody who doesn't post. You can end up in a situation in which the active players are all trying to lynch each other, and inactive mafia just slip by. If you aren't trying to be active in the thread, you aren't helping town. Therefore, At the Beginning we should focus on lynching inactives.
    Just posting and trying to be active so SB doesnt try to lynch me.

• Post away LowTemp :) Tell us your thoughts.
  • You may claim, but you can not screen shot or copy and paste your role pm. Also, you can not edit posts. Just to also clarify, Vanilla Town did not receive a PM.
  • IF SB EVER TELLS THE DOC TO CLAIM HE IS SCUM <3

• Other than that, I once again implore everybody for the first couple of days to: Vote off the inactives! As I've said hundreds of times, to win mafia you have to be able to read players. And you cannot read somebody who doesn't post. You can end up in a situation in which the active players are all trying to lynch each other, and inactive mafia just slip by. If you aren't trying to be active in the thread, you aren't helping town. Therefore, At the Beginning we should focus on lynching inactives.
    Just posting and trying to be active so SB doesnt try to lynch me.

Hi, I'm not familiar with you, so I'm going to assume you are new. Everybody who is new gets a bit of leeway in my book. However this isn't really activity in my opinion. Activity is offering opinions and analysis on the game. Conversation is what drives everything around here.

That being said it's early game, and especially for newer players there isn't a lot to talk about. Just speak up later on, and don't be too afraid of being right or wrong.
  • lol I think he did that in the game I modded it was kinda funny xP

-rolls around the thread- not a bad plan mr. SB, an obvious one to people with brains, but you know, SK WW, nothing can be presumed

so I'm hulk who are you? xD

I will vote scummy over inactive if scummy exists

WANNA FITE?!
  • To clarify, I meant to say "You post here isn't really activity". That's what I meant by "this"
  • I got what you meant SB. Yeah Ive never played mafia or WW before. So I really have no idea what to do. When does it start and when do we vote?
  • It's already started and you should be voting now.