Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: CYOA Cowboy Bebop - Game Ends, Vicious' Red Dragon Crime Syndicate Wins!!

Comments

• Ace would rather kill mages who's doing things so we kill ace who is doing nothing
  • lol, i missread what damdred said...he wasnt asking someone to do it...ace actually used mage's chatty chats as an argument...

• hum...you guys pointed out darubian as one of sk ww key players and ace turned up to be pretty conflicting on his own sentence by voting to lynch darubian and at the same time saying we should keep the interesting players...
  • btw, meadows said she was a cowwolf, not a dragonwolf....this worried me...
  • i dont like to lynch the same person on day 1 twice in a row, so we could go with Rmagician
  • ##unvote

##kill ace1312

for now.
  • I'm down.

• so, not ace?

i mean, he has 2 votes already, so we can reach 9 faster and keep up from making this a 48h day lol
  • well, he didnt even vote yet, might get mod killed anyway
  • so if we push 9 votes on ace before he returns, we get 2 kills :D
  • damn, was just having an "awesome" idea then remembered minimum day time is 24h
  • hum...5 people not voting...if we push the 9 votes now, we get 6 kills today...

lol, i'm bloodthirsty...

well, chances are 4 of those 6 are villagers, so i guess we're making this a 48h day and see whats what...
  • oh, right...there are no villagers...just two packs of VTs
  • edited March 2015
    Vote Count::Majority Lynch in Effect!

Darubian (4): Phoenix, RayZar, Ace1312, Rohan
    Ace1312 (4): Darubian, TMonsta, Damdred, Unreliable
    Meadows (2): Tormented, LadyAshnod
    LadyAshnod (2): SkyDragon, Phantom
    Cory (1): Teh_Dook
    Teh_Dook (1): Cory
    RMagician (1): Mages

Not Voting (3): Meadows, RMagician, Tanker

Currently, Darubian is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends at 2200CST on 1 Mar, or any time after 2200 CST on 28 Feb where a player has the majority vote (9).

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
  • Ace would rather kill mages who's doing things so we kill ace who is doing nothing
    I'm sorry, I corrected my vote. In the past then people that are most talkative are the werewolves. I've played this game 100's of times, just not here. So excuse me for picking someone on day one when we have no information other then who died, and when I don't know most of you.

Pick me if you must. But your just killing a cowboy who's trying to learn the personalities in here.
  • I had a legit point to wantin daru. dead that had nothing to do with the matrix game that was just a joke when he was called out he didn't bother to defend himself other than claiming he wasnt bad and he was tired of being picked out day 1 cause of skill well guess what when you are good at the game people are going to want to take you out.

As for Ace it is my understanding that he is a new player so he may have unintentionally stuck his foot in his mouth without knowing it. I don't get an evil vibe from him though but not knowing his play style he might be but I'm still sticking with my original vote for now
  • I would rather keep ace than daru, this is turning into an old boys club in a hurry and then yall complain about no one new wanting to play. Now you're talking about killing someone cause you don't like the way he thinks, but despite turning this into a 5 page thread there is not a lot of usable info here. Sticking with my vote, daru dies.
    I'm sorry, I corrected my vote. In the past then people that are most talkative are the werewolves. I've played this game 100's of times, just not here. So excuse me for picking someone on day one when we have no information other then who died, and when I don't know most of you.

Pick me if you must. But your just killing a cowboy who's trying to learn the personalities in here.
    Alright Ace, I'm willing to give you the shot.

##unvote
    ##kill rmag
  • We can still switch our vote?
  • its actually 10 cst,
  • i think we need to ##kill unreliable

because we know he is always a bad mans. it is a fact of sk an werewolfs.
  • edited March 2015
    ##kill Darubian
  • ##Kill rmag
  • ##unvote
    ##Kill rmag
  • Fine, but I'll get you the dook!

##unvote
    ##vote rmag
  • Vote Count::Majority Lynch in Effect!

Darubian (5): Phoenix, RayZar, Ace1312, Rohan, RMagician
    RMagician (5): Mages, Darubian, Damdred, Tormented, Cory
    Ace1312 (2): TMonsta, Unreliable
    LadyAshnod (2): SkyDragon, Phantom
    Meadows (1): LadyAshnod
    Cory (1): Teh_Dook
    Unreliable (1): Meadows

Not Voting (1): Tanker

Currently, Darubian is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends at 2200CST on 1 Mar, or any time after 2200 CST on 28 Feb where a player has the majority vote (9).

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.

• Darubian for lynch. . Let it be said I'm last minute changing but my gut is my gut. #LEROY
    You're a rat bastard.