Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: CYOA Cowboy Bebop - Game Ends, Vicious' Red Dragon Crime Syndicate Wins!!

Comments

• However if i'm to be serious for a moment kenshin sounds insincere in the way he is talking.
    He's correct. The 2 post-death posts I made in this thread were definitely insincere, my death was actually faked o_O
  • Best Players in this WW:

Cory, Mages, Damdred, Darubian

I'm not dead so obviously dole isn't a ww at this point as he likes killing me early. Also the best players didn't even get grazed day one instead they went for ken and shining. One of those is acceptable the other is a head scratcher, so obviously scum has to be in those 4 and think they can trick the others
  • its not exactly in order of who I think is best. Its just a general list of who I think are the top 4 in the ww are. And none got shot
  • Because cory is doing 0 to influence anything in the thread and you are going over the top trying to influence everything which you like to do as scum.
  • One of those is acceptable the other is a head scratcher
    That would hurt if I didn't agree :(

I'm done posting here, gl everyone
  • ##UNVOTE

##Mages

He talks too much.
  • i'm raiding hehe
  • ##UNVOTE

##Mages

He talks too much.
    thus the point of the game he is doing what you are supposed to do in getting people to talk so we can figure more. why not put in an honest opinion instead of pointing fingers with a stupid explanation.
  • And now you run off and dont respond after a series of rapid posts, thanks Dammy.

Though Ace has sparked my interest now, apparently he doesn't like people who talk a lot. Care to explain why you prefer someone who isn't thinking or throwing out ideas so were all not sitting ducks?
    Its day one, I haven't been around for awhile so I don't know how you guys normally act in here. I had to pick someone for some reason. and your name is EVERYWHERE. its like subliminal messaging... without the subliminal part.
  • Nothing against you, its just like 3 of your posts for every other post in here.
  • Damdred im not sure where you are going with this.

By your own admission you are going to shoot 1 of 2 people tonight meaning you are either FAD or Spike, you are not giving enough indication on whether or not you are good cause right now you are just reading evil love...
  • your name is EVERYWHERE.
  • pheonix, damdred already claimed to be using a possible sidequest power which gives 40% he wins a kill power
  • My only annoyance with this game is that I yet again have to defend myself on day one based solely on skill alone. Not by actions because I've had none other than screwing with phoenix.

Personally I'm torn in the fight between damdred and mages and that's a pissing match I'd rather watch from the sideline.

So if I were to do anything it would be...

##unvote

##kill Ace

I see him as a loose cannon. Either evil or just stupid. I would rather keep someone like this from having the power to tilt a vote.
  • Mod note: Voting is mandatory. Please have all your votes in before 2200 CST, because if a player has the majority of votes at that time and the day ends, that will still count as you not voting on the lynch ;)
  • Yes but you didn't defend yourself, you threw matches. Tell me why you shouldn't get my lynch vote
    It's day one shenanigans mages. I threw a counter vote with no intention of it ever going anywhere. I take this same beating each and every game, and each and every game you all choose take a risk in throwing away a player who has the ability to help the town.

Roll those dice on me, go ahead. Or you could follow my logic and weed out the nonsense in an effort to help the town in the long run.
  • I'm insulted...Damdred thinks he is better than me at WWs. Also you are horribly wrong Damdred I have left you as perma mayor before when I was bad simply because I know how to play you.
  • I'll go with a ##Kill Ace.

I like leaving the power players alive early. Leads to more drama later on. Unless they are all allied and then oh well.
  • Aye...but I feel like it's a thing. If you can get killed for no reason and remain then you are worth keeping around. :p
  • Because it rhymes...blue.
  • *walks in like a baus*

I'm sexy and I know it.

*shuffles*
  • Shhh...I'm waiting for him to start wiggling.
  • Tldr

Damred I'm town. But if you want me dead so be it. I'll die sooner or later anywho.

I was at a bday party with my wife and kids all day and just got home.

I'm tired of claiming my role on day 1 so I am choosing not to this game.
  • So, at first I was confused about your question, but I'm assuming you meant about the actions of the night as to try to scope out to which side I belong, and honestly all I have to say is that I was surprised that 3 already went down =P

If I come in here and try to declare a side there will always be someone trying to kill me, so, I'm just gonna continue to be sexy while people getting shot ;D

I'm a ww virgin, pls be gentle
  • Actually, I take some of that back, I do have some thoughts, I am really sad Ed died so soon, Ed was a g
  • Bad guys be wantin me dead.
  • A vote for Darubian is a vote to kill a player based on skill alone.
  • For the record, I'm borderline trash at ww.
  • A vote for Darubian is a vote to kill a player based on skill alone.

I mentioned your avatar