Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: CYOA Cowboy Bebop - Game Ends, Vicious' Red Dragon Crime Syndicate Wins!!

Comments

• I am good guy!

Kill ##tehdood in a revenge vote kinda way!
  • ## kill Darubian
  • Skydragon can you tell us your alignment so we can determine if this is the time you're lying or not?
    No. :p

It doesn't mean I'm evil though. Following on from our discussion last game, I'd rather not make it easy for anyone from this game onwards by just simply stating my alignment.
  • i'm praying that pheonix and darubian are on opposite teams lol
  • lol what is the beef there?
  • lol what is the beef there?
    I put her ass in the dirt when we paid the matrix ww.

##kill Phoenix
  • ah i see...you just said fuck the red and blue pill and knocked her out...XD
  • I don't think he's going to say he's baddie mcbad. Just sayin'.
  • OK the Reason I said kill Darubian is because although I don't play these games very often I do Hear about them and I do read some of them. I can count at least 3 games that he has turned out to be a major threat and won again because of it.

The 2nd reason is even though he thinks he put my ass in the dirt there have been a couple games that he wouldn't have won without my help. So I know how good of a player he is enough to know that unless he comes up with a good enough reason not to be killed that he needs to be taken out before he can do any damage
  • ##Kill Darubian
  • ##kill Darubian

I have purposely avoided reading anything ww related before, but there seems to be enough of a legit concern about him. Also, I've always hated his avatar
  • ##kill tormented
  • Kill the Texas hillbilly.

I mean ##kill rohan
  • its saturday, my head hurts, and right now i'm being tormented by an annoying neighours dog...everything makes sense to me...
  • so i want to kill tormented here so i dont go out and kill the dog
  • I'm an werewolf mages.
  • my powers of comprehension is astounding.

However if i'm to be serious for a moment kenshin sounds insincere in the way he is talking.

Pheonix is right to pressure daru.

You are overly mages this game so i'm suspicious of you.
  • Fiery furry fury
  • Huehuehue

Don't call rohans bard claim out. He went full Rohan there.

Mages is trying to facilitate. That is pretty common.
  • What if by saying hes a magic werewolf, damdred is actually claiming dog, being an altered animal and all
  • Cause i'm either shooting you or cory tonight mages.
  • It doesn't have much to do with wanting to, I am going to kill you or cory tonight. Not sure which one though...

And hush unreliable no need to bring logical conclussions into this
  • Plz dont shoot me, i promisse you i'm 200% good.
  • If you don't die tonight its obvious you are scum, if you are town scum should go teehee we have one more mislynch we don't have to have.
  • Or I can win the game by shooting you unreliable or cory. i'll flip a coin and see what happens
  • Well, i have a question...how vengeful would you portray me as?
  • Meh, was gonna use that to my advantage :P

If i were vengeful, i'd claim spike and say i shoot aza right out of the bat because he sold his soul to Shawn
  • Oh i'm not claiming Spiegel, i'm claiming that I have an item that I can use to kill one person due to the scenario I was presented with last night.

Which is true.

So i'm going to kill whoever I want probably mages since hes alive and shining isn't
  • Nobody else is active....statistics say 1 out of 4 active players is evil