Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: CYOA Cowboy Bebop - Game Ends, Vicious' Red Dragon Crime Syndicate Wins!!

edited March 2015 in General
Most players have confirmed, so we'll be going ahead with this now :)

No posting until the narrative; role PMs are going out.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    General Rules :: Violations will result in an immediate modkill unless otherwise specified

- No outside communication (Skype, pm, etc.) between players unless initiated by the mod.
    - No screenshots of role PMs allowed.
    - Must vote for a lynch each Day Phase. No warnings after Day 1.
    - No questions to the mod in-thread. First infraction will result in a warning. After that, any player who breaks this rule will be mod-killed. Ask any questions you may have via PM. Only exception is asking for a vote count.
    - Mod font color is blue. Do not use it. Mod-kills for this will only be used in extreme cases.

Choose Your Own Adventure Scenarios (5) Mechanism

During the Night Phase, 5 scenarios will be RNGd into the living players. The player must choose 1 of 3 options. Only 1 is correct. If correct, the player will receive a one-time ability to be used during the next Night Phase. If incorrect, the scenario will return to the scenario pool until it is solved.

FAIL TO CHOOSE AN ANSWER AND SCENARIO WILL SELF-DESTRUCT, KILLING THE PLAYER AND ELIMINATING THE SCENARIO'S PRIZE FOREVER.

Scenario abilities:
    - Roleblock
    - Rolecheck (reveals full role, not just alignment)
    - Save
    - Killshot
    - Killshot

Notifications

There will be no notifications in this game, and no revelations in the resolution post to indicate exactly which interactions occurred at night, only the final result. The only exception is that once all scenarios have either been resolved or destroyed, it will be noted in-thread.

Day(48hrs)/Night(24hrs) Phase

The game will begin with Night 0. Players have up to 24hrs to get in their night actions/solve scenarios. Night phase will end once all actions are in or the deadline is up, whichever comes first.

Whoever has the most votes at End of Day (EoD) will be lynched. In the event of a tie, the person who had the most votes first will be lynched. IF AT ANY TIME AFTER 24HRS THE MAJORITY OF PLAYERS (>50%) ARE VOTING FOR THE SAME PLAYER, THAT PERSON WILL BE LYNCHED.

These times may be adjusted slightly to accommodate my schedule xP But I will let you know when deadline is well in advance.
  • edited March 2015
    Player List
    Ace1312
    Azalieo - Lin, Shot Night 0
    Cory - Jet Black, Shot Night 1
    Damdred
    Darubian
    Kenshin - Undercover ISSP, Shot Night 0
    LadyAshnod
    Mages - Julia, Shot Night 1
    Meadows
    Phantom
    PhoenixX151Xx
    RayZar - Undercover ISSP, Shot Night 1
    RMagician - Bebop Crew, Lynched Day 1
    Rohan
    Shining - Bebop Crew, Shot Night 0
    SkyDragonX
    Tanker
    Teh_Dook
    Tmonsta
    Tormented
    Unreliable

SPECIAL SHOUT-OUT TO SHINING FOR DOING MOST OF THE ROLE FLAVOR FOR THIS GAME! (ONLY MADE A FEW TWEAKS HERE AND THERE)

Cowboys (10) wins when all members of the Red Dragon Crime Syndicate are dead

Spike Speigel (2-shot Vigilante;1)
    - A reckless but sharp bounty hunter. Once a member of the Red Dragon Crime Syndicate with his former partner and best friend Vicious, he lost everything after falling in love with Julia, Vicious's girlfriend. He hunts Vicious after having killed their mentor. Has 2 bullets. May shoot one player per night phase. Bullets will not be refunded.

Jet Black (Cop;1) - Spike's partner and owner/captain of the Bebop. A former ISSP(Inter-Solar System Police) Officer, he left the force and became a bounty hunter after becoming fed up with the corruption, ultimately losing his arm to his corrupt partner. He finds the bounty hunting life a lot cleaner ethically and continues to hunt criminals. May select one player per night phase to check. Checks come back as Cowboy or Red Dragon. (If targeted by Fad, he will die.)

Julia (Jailkeeper;1) - Vicious and Spike's ex-lover. After finding Spike wounded one night, they fell in love and began a dangerous affair as she nursed him back to health. She ran away when Vicious gave her the ultimatum between killing Spike herself or Vicious killing both of them, saving Spike's life. May select one player per night phase. Player will be protected from all KP, but will be unable to perform any night actions. Cannot protect/block herself.

Bebop Crew (Masons;???) - A ragtag crew thrown together and picked up throughout Spike and Jet's various missions. Ranging from a con artist to a child genius to a scientifically altered dog, they have their individual loyalties and backgrounds but look out for each other, though they may not always agree. Know each other. Beginning with Night One, if all are still alive, may select one player per game to add to their crew. (This player will become a permanent member of their mason group, but will retain his former alignment, wincon and any abilities he possesses.)

Cowboys (Named VTs;???) - Those swashbuckling, sexy, profit-driven adrenaline junkies who go after the big names that bite back, these bounty hunters are a force to be reckoned with. Most of them. Power of the vote! (And nothing else.)

Undercover ISSP (Named VTs;???) - Officers who share Jet's ideals regarding corruption. However, they're bound by the law and their superiors, and often feed information to the Cowboys when circumstances prevent them from making the arrest themselves. Power of the vote! (If targeted by Fad, they will die.)

Red Dragon Crime Syndicate (4) wins when members of the Red Dragon Crime Syndicate equal or outnumber the Cowboys, or nothing can prevent that from happening

The Syndicate has 2 factional KP. A member must be named as the carrier. If there is only one member of the Syndicate left, he will only be able to carry 1 factional KP.

Vicious (Godfather;1)
    - The blood-thirsty head of the Red Dragon Crime Syndicate. Once Spike's friend and partner, they shared a mentor and climbed the ranks together. After Spike's betrayal and Julia's disappearance, he murdered his way into control of the syndicate. He feels that weakness must be rewarded with death. Returns as Cowboy to cop checks.

Lin (Roleblocker;1) - A member of the Red Dragon Crime Syndicate. He fights for the honor of the syndicate and is very loyal, even willing to take a bullet for his superior, Vicious. Once per night, can select a player to roleblock; they will not be able to perform any night actions.

Fad (Conditional Vigilante;1) - The man responsible for Jet Black's metal arm and leaving the ISSP. He is corrupt and attempts to kill anyone threatening the people who have him on payroll, but has a special gift (read: mole) for finding current and former ISSP officers working with the Cowboys. Unlimited bullets. May select 1 player per night to shoot, however the kill only goes through on Undecover ISSP and Jet Black. This is not factional KP.

Scrub (Goon;2) - The henchmen of the Red Dragon Crime Syndicate. They dress nicely and carry guns. These are the evilest of evil within the syndicate, helping to implement Vicious's bloody rise to power. They are sworn to protect Vicious at all costs. No special abilities.
  • edited February 2015
    "Yo, Spike. Just got a message from our boy in the ISSP...they've got a tip that Vicious may be on Tijuana," Jet commented as if he was discussing the weather.
    Fad walked up, taking a seat on a bench near a dapper-looking member of the Syndicate, picking at his sleeve and talking low. "We've got a leak...I've taken care of it, but there may be trouble on Tijuana."
    Vicious laughed. A couple of the boys squirmed a little, exchanging glances. Was that a good laugh or...? "Spike and Julia in one place. You'd almost think I'd planned it. Have they got her yet?"

Lin rubbed at the back of his neck. "Uh, well...seems she was tipped off. Her place was empty and cleared out." He wilted a little under Vicious' stare. "Right. I'll get some more men on that right away." An excellent excuse to get out of range of Vicious' temper. Yes.

Night 0 has begun. Those of you lucky enough to get scenarios will be receiving them shortly. Get your night actions in, and try to solve those scenarios. Once that's done (or at 2000 CST Friday the 27th, whichever comes first) Day 1 will begin.
  • Mod note: Alright guys. Here we go. It's Night 0. Feel free to talk in-thread. Voting begins with the Day Phase.
  • Flavor brings a tear to my eye.

Beep hoop gj love it
  • Mod note: Scenarios are out. Btw...they're taken from the episodes for flavor. Choosing the answer that was chosen in the episode may or may not be the correct one ;)
  • ## kill Rsoultin
  • I think its safe to say since I'm the only real cowboy in this bitch cause I'm from texas, don't be afraid to ask for some advice on how to kick this shit :) yee haww lol
  • Only steers and queers cum from texas
  • edited February 2015
    Only steers and queers cum from texas
    Yea, as you have greatly proven this round, youre a member of the skin flute orchestra. Turn your flames down bra, you're too bright.

• Are you really that mad that you died and I played the field like a bouse.
  • damn, so much feels from watching key clips on youtube
  • It has started. So, I am here. ~hmm, what to do.~
  • Talk.
    Laugh.
    Get drunk and ramble.
    Bake cookies.
    Accuse people and watch them flip out.
    Anything really. :)
  • Hi guys. My name is Cory. If there is a mayor job I want it.
  • edited February 2015
    ##Lynch Cory
  • careful mages, some mind voyages are one way only
  • ##lynch skydrsgon

really fast on Cory tgere
  • Lol its still night he was jokin

Also last game it was founded I die first from now on haha
  • ExCtly what mages said
  • *shrugs*

Im down.
  • I don't know I'm still in the frame of mind that Darubian dies first... always

Sneaky Bastard
  • We meet again Mr. Anderson.
  • This made my morning.
    I though we were all RNG'ing who died day 1?
    ok, i've chosen who i'll pick for rng lynch target
  • hahhaha, oh god that made my day
  • lol Phoenix.
  • Why does it have to be so god damn cold! 40 degrees is for the BIRDS!