Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mayweather / Pacquiao

edited February 2015 in General
Pacquiao puts him in the dirt.

Discuss.

Comments

• dont get me started on that one. Facebook discussions has spammed my newsfeed. Not here!!!
  • edited February 2015
    dont get me started on that one. Facebook discussions has spammed my newsfeed. Not here!!!
    Too bad, now report to bebop ww game
  • Pacquiao puts him in the dirt.

Discuss.
    would you like to have me a friendly wager on that one?
  • You really think otherwise?
  • You really think otherwise?
    easy nights work for Mayweather, his only threat is Kahn and even then i still think he wins. If we went to 160 he would get beat, so he wont.
  • Mayweather puts him on the deck. Floyd is just the better boxer
  • I personally think Money wins in a decision. Maybe a split decision.
  • i think Pacman is a better boxer, but Mayweather is a better athlete. it'll be interesting to see how that plays out
  • really? I think mayweather is probably one of the best technical boxers out there.
  • I think this goes to Floyd fairly easy.
  • Pacman better boxer my ass. Mayweather's aging that's his biggest weakness

You ask me he's the GOAT in technique, precision and defense
  • edited February 2015
    This should have happened years ago. Both fighters have lost a step, Pacquiao especially.

Mayweather likely takes it. I likely won't t watch cause I am so disinterested with boxing at this point.
  • This should have happened years ago. Both fighters have lost a step, Pacquiao especially.

Mayweather likely takes it. I likely won't t watch cause I am so disinterested with boxing at this point.
    Definitely should have happened when they were both closer to their primes'. Still should be the biggest drawing fight in...awhile lol.

• edited February 2015
    It almost happened a few years ago actually. Mayweather wanted random blood / urine test and pac didn't agree to it.

Then Mayweather started calling him an enhancer and Pac sued him for it. They settled out of court for that one.

The contract they have now has already been violated by both sides. One of pacs guys couldn't keep his mouth shut and Mayweather announced it before warning a sponsor like he was supposed to.
  • What's even funnier is the split in revenue, 60/40 but I think pac is taking that one because he knows putting money on his ass is with that extra 20%.
  • edited February 2015
    If this is going to be his last fight I wouldn't put it past Mayweather to take a dive after placing bets on himself. It would be great to go down in history as undefeated but you'll only live so long. The guy really loves money don't be shocked if he throws in the most blatant fashion possible. Boxing is far from a sport where ethics are held to a high standard.
  • Until we passin out like pacquiao
    God damn I'm so gone
  • Until we passin out like pacquiao
    God damn I'm so gone
    Nah man, party Franco Eyed.