Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 69, the Era of ______

edited February 2015 in Suggestions
Fill in the blank. What would you like the next round to be?
Suggestion box. Someone later should take popular suggestions and run a poll with top 5 or so. Then present results it to Bcart. Chances are he'll pick one of the winners.

Let's turn all this Bcart hate into something

Comments

• The Era of no downtime during newbie
    +1
  • The Era of Scientific Excellence

+50% research efficiency
    +10% research max

across the board.
  • the backwards round... all start with 100k land and you have to see who can loose the most... (instead of gaining land when you attack you lose it)
  • feel like i can explain that one better... when you win an attack... the amount of land you would normally have gained is taken away from you and give to them... the smaller you are the harder it is to defend against bigger kds so you have to find that perfect balance
  • that...would be impossible to code. At least for bcart.
  • itd be like making the game from scratch... would be a cool round though

I didnt realise we were meant to come up with easy ideas... thought we were meant to be making it hard for bcart to do lol
  • lol it should be something he can actually do and do easily...hopefully without breaking the game.
  • Round 69, the Era of bad jokes.
  • That was last round on s1
  • The Era of Scientific Excellence

+50% research efficiency
    +10% research max

across the board.
    Someone really thinks Terra isn't already broken enough?
  • It wouldn't be difficult at all, all he'd have to do would be to alter his sql input from 250 to 100000 and done. Matter of seconds and every kd would start with that much land.
    How about negative gains instead of positive? Losing pop when you hit instead of gaining?
  • The Era of No Planet Types.
  • The Era Of Chaos.

Add 3 0's to everything. You built 1 missile? you built 1000. You have 100k pop? you have 100mil pop. 50k tanks? 50 MILLION TANKS. Tanks 9 def and 9 o power? 9000 each!

TF offensive power? IT'S OVER 9000!!!
  • edited February 2015
    It wouldn't be difficult at all, all he'd have to do would be to alter his sql input from 250 to 100000 and done. Matter of seconds and every kd would start with that much land.
    How about negative gains instead of positive? Losing pop when you hit instead of gaining?
    i suppose you could just switch round who it is awarded to and who it is taken away form... that should be to hard

this idea gets easier for bcart and harder for us the more i think about it... would be a point where all the inactives are huge and everyone is fighting to stay 10 land and not pop die... owe and war would be raged
  • Custom Planet Types

Pick 1 advantage, 1 second advantage, and 1 disadvantage
  • Era of war +4 wls
  • edited February 2015
    Round 69, the Era of Creating Another Thread Asking What Next Round's Bonus Could/Should Be Even Though BCart Doesn't Give A Fuck
  • R69, Era of every bonus ever
  • Round 69, bcart shoulda been more creative lol
  • Rd 69, the Era of Power - no PP for all planets
  • Round 69, the era of middle schoolers.
  • Round 69, the era of middle schoolers.
    +1.
  • Era of Tanks. Tanks only take up 1 unit of space.
  • Era of the Draft. Soldiers are free and you can train up to 50% of your population.
  • Era of the Draft. Soldiers are free and you can train up to 50% of your population.
    Era of DW.
  • Round 69, the Era of TANKER.
  • Custom Planet Types

Pick 1 advantage, 1 second advantage, and 1 disadvantage
    Era of Super DW.
  • Round 69 the Era of Bcart accidentally leaving his database credentials lying around and mages seizing power.
    I can see your head stickin out the window of a shortbus, drool slippin out the crack of your mouth doing gundam style. That niggas alright, you keep that shit up!
  • Round 69 the Era of Bcart accidentally leaving his database credentials lying around and mages seizing power.
    I can see your head stickin out the window of a shortbus, drool slippin out the crack of your mouth doing gundam style. That niggas alright, you keep that shit up!
  • Era of war +4 wls
    I like this but +2 would be more feasible.