Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• no i killed mages with the power of a BEAR.
  • seer darubian again, see if he comes back red again.
  • Why would it change?
  • Look back at the roles....the rookie cop says his partner might be bad. This most likely refers to the vet since he was a hidden role and it would make sense that ian would give saw two lives so that the game went on longer.
  • if the smuggler power is a one time use, he will check green
  • what? In that case no one would of checked red because the smuggler died during the day phase. He didn't have a night action I'm pretty Sure.
  • Rang has been modkilled he was atownie also was asked about smugglers power it's only at night power and wears off the next day. So framed n1 only checks red that night.
  • ##Kill Darubian
  • lol

when you seered darubian, the smuggler was dead already?
  • or did he die that day?
  • Aza died during the day
  • ah, so you seered darubian this last night
  • Yes I had a hunch
  • tormented, you claim to have seered Darubian when? last night?
  • okay, we'll go with that, tormented; you obviously weren't scum with Mages lol

#kill Darubian
  • no i killed mages with the power of a BEAR.
    ;o; lies and slander
  • I should be Mayor. I killed Aza yesterday. Package = noose = insta kill and end day phase. Thats why I asked all you douches why you didnt push or case Aza. I couldnt after mistakenly defending him, wouldve looked weird. I was going to push Mages today cuz I felt his scumminess, I just wanted to let him think he'd be OK hahaha but there goes that. Figured he was probably bussing Aza early so I took a chance. If Aza flipped, Mages would flip but Saw did our job for us.

Also, Good find Tormented.

##kill Darubian
  • Disclaimer: I've neverbeen a Mayor in any SK ww, make my dream come true. I know it don't matter, I just want the title.
  • >> I
    killed
    Mages

after he tried to kill me, but the point still stands lol xP
  • I wanna see the video. :(

I killed Aza. Ixta was on my list, too, for personal reasons. Rofls.
  • lol ixta made a big deal about reads, then did jack all

btw, folks, y'all need to learn how to see through Mages' BS :/ I keep scumreading you cause you're parroting his dumb so often lol
  • yes, that was pot calling kettle after the cruise game -beats mages with a wet noodle-
  • wait, theres something amiss here

if only saw remains, and skydragon, still alive, claimed to have shot darubian.

how come darubian still lives?
  • well, quicker assumption would be getting dragged into the saw game blocked him...but still
  • ...good point.

who did cory say he saved again? mages, right?

I guess I just took tormented at face value, because if darubian isn't saw he's the auto-lynch
  • how many players are alive, can we even afford another night game? lol
  • things got so brutal in this last hours lol
  • ##mayor shining, ##lynch darubian

when is the night phase going to be?
  • so if I understand this, we just have to kill saw to win?
  • Yes only saw remains