Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• Nah. I'm going to get some sleep and analyze shit when I wake up. There's around 14 hours left so plenty of time.
  • I've been trying to follow this at work...holy shit
  • I was magical!
  • Zomg, this game. I had a busy couple of days, and come back to 575 new posts. I don't know how I'm going to read all this and figure out what's going on. @_@ I'm still back on page 7. I will try though.
  • i slept and returned to 170 news
  • you people need to sleep as well!
  • lol@cute complaints

10 pages is ezpz read

distilled down: kill mages!
  • I got to Page 3 and.. there's just so much to read that I'll leave it there. I'm keeping my lynch vote on Meadows though.
  • I just woke up have to push deadline back till 5 pm eastern. Please have votes in by then
  • @Damdred

votecount plzthx
  • Thread has died for now. Some people are probably angry that the rest of us didn't listen to them, lol.
  • @Ixta

play

As to the rest of y'all...let me make this simple since reading is apparently hard for us here at SK WW

- Mages attempted to claim a role to avoid getting killed in the Saw game.

- He then backtracked and said he's actually VT but his amazing intellect makes him more valuable than any role.

- There is no evidence of this "amazing" intellect being used to root out scum in the thread.

- He got super nervous when all I did was ask why he wasn't being lynched, trying to paint it as a rivalry before I even started pushing him.

- As soon as I began pressuring Cory and pointing out how there is no way in hell that's a good move for the doctor to make, claiming so he can be targeted when he's not even under any significant pressure, Mages suddenly starts acting crazy and claiming scum.

- Mages then flipped his lid, used a "special mayor power", and shortly after Tmonsta (who incidentally was Tormented's "green check" and had his vote on me) was shot. This locked his vote on to me...yet he was the only one shot, despite Damdred's hint that there are three other presents (three more shots?) out there.

- Finally, and most importantly, if you are not voting Mages right now who was instated as mayor by scum and has done absolutely nothing townie this game with me, you are dumb. :)

For those who can't be assed to read this entire post:

Summary: Mages is scum. Kill the scum -_-
  • which bitch killed me
  • i am going to saw skydargon's FACE with sawwolf powers
  • Skydargon sounds kinda sexy. I don't think you should.
  • you'll have a hard time saying that without a FACE
  • The second package had been opened and used. Day had drawn to a close, and the votes had been slung out the window because death was waiting in the mayors office.

Azalieo the smuggler was hanging out the third floor window the victim of a random stranger.

Day ended because a package was used and killed Azalieo the mafia smuggler.

Night lasts until all actions and games are resolved
  • DO YOU WORK FOR THE UPS AZALIEO? BECAUSE YOU REALLY CHECKED OUT THAT PACKAGE
  • ...so you're trying to say that all the packages are coming to you, mages? okay. then why did you shoot dole?
  • lol you aimed at me and shot dole...yeah that makes sense xP

so what does our special power thingy do and what does it have to do with what I do or don't say?
  • EBWOP:
    what does your special...yadayadayada
  • so you were right about aza who, to my recollection, you never voted for or actually tried to push. kudos. town hero over there, mages
  • rofl, well aren't we acting high and mighty today? xP

I pushed poor "vt" bby on a power trip too far, boohoo lol

Care to answer any of the myriad points against you, Mages lovely?
  • ^^ well, that may well be enough for the dumb townies in the thread. the herpaderp is real this game
  • I probably will not stop tunneling your ass until your flip proves me right (or wrong) though xP Not when you refuse to even answer my suspicions on you
  • Tonight we play a game.
  • I want to play!
  • lol a game
  • I called aza from day one.....