Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Middle School Is In Play

edited February 2015 in Game Talk
Complete with permission slips, links, strict rules against participation in the public forums and communication with others, internet safety protocols, planet breakdowns, a quick and very basic startup building allocation, etc.

I'll be there to guide them, but it is sad the better players couldn't get their head out of their ass and be leaders instead of joining the idiotic flamefest!

A highlight from our discussion today;

Question = "Mr. M, if we can't attack each other because we share a school connection, does that mean we are on the same team?"
Answer = "Sort of, yes, we'd be a force to reckon with if you listen and learn;-)"

I told them, "This is a game I've played for a very long time and its not very visually pleasing, but its oddly interesting, I hope you all enjoy it!"

Comments

• Lmao veiis multi army
  • And then we introduce them to Good Hockey League.

I need my crack again!
  • Complete with permission slips, links, strict rules against participation in the public forums and communication with others, internet safety protocols, planet breakdowns, a quick and very basic startup building allocation, etc.

I'll be there to guide them, but it is sad the better players couldn't get their head out of their ass and be leaders instead of joining the idiotic flamefest!

A highlight from our discussion today;

Question = "Mr. M, if we can't attack each other because we share a school connection, does that mean we are on the same team?"
    Answer = "Sort of, yes, we'd be a force to reckon with if you listen and learn;-)"

I told them, "This is a game I've played for a very long time and its not very visually pleasing, but its oddly interesting, I hope you all enjoy it!"
    Did those patents even take a look at the pf's? Please tell me you have at least blocked this page from them.
  • don't ever mention that game again lol
  • This is exciting.
  • I think it is cool
  • this will be interesting
  • good luck, have a fucking shitty time.
  • I'm pretty excited about this. :)
  • Definitely going to end in an arrest.

Also, think we'll get a random scan and turn em all red? :P
  • Nah Carts scan doesn't work like that. Unless their BSGids are all similar.
  • In b4 multi out of newbie
  • You do realize, that it is 2015, My fucking 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER OWNS AN IPAD oh and a 32" 3d tv.

Are you that naive? clearly these kids are already on the forums, and have already read this and will most likely be talking about you behind your back constantly now, about how lonely and old and pathetic you are cause "look at the game he is forcing us to play with him UGH"

HAHA this shit is pretty funny.
  • Remember kids SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY!
  • didnt all of us start playing in middle school or high school (well i was a freshman in college the first time)
  • It was the summer before 9th grade for me.
  • When I read the title of this thread I was terrified to open it as Im not a pedophile. After much trepidation, I succumbed to my inquisitive mind and whew!
  • I remember my middle school years on this horrible game. It was a great character builder. Also wonderful for taking the stress off by decimating someone else's stuff :D
  • When I read the title of this thread I was terrified to open it as Im not a pedophile. After much trepidation, I succumbed to my inquisitive mind and whew!
    very similar experience
  • imagine if this spreads like wildfire throughout lots of middleschools and suddenly we find ourselves with 1000+ players
  • a man can dream
  • Dude, I wouldn't know how to handle that many players again...could competition actually return?
    I'd dedicate a lot of time to this game if it really came to that. Think of the guidance that could be offered.
  • Veii, I'd personally like to know if the interest level of your students as they play.
  • Bcart would be going nuts with all the money from premiums. might even pay attention to us.

Here that master?! NOTICE US BCART!
  • I hope it is half as successful as the good feelings in this thread.

Thanks all!
  • I hope it is half as successful as the good feelings in this thread.

Thanks all!
    Just remember, it's not the idea of what you are doing that many us naysayers find bad.

It's the assholes we never expect to change to make this a horrible experience.

• See all those 251 landers?

And some 265 landers that didnt explore?

Middle school reading skills?!:-)

The guide clearly stated to explore AND collect refferal reward...middle schoolers dont like refferals though;-)

Crossing fingers its them.
  • I'm fairly certain I have one of those 251 landers, and my alliance forums are talking about big black dick........I'm sorry.
  • So... who wants to get a cards against humanity game going, and really start the corruption?
  • The primal ball slapping sex your parents are having right now