Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's that time again. (group thread)

edited February 2015 in General
This is the part of the show where I attempt to wore myself out to meet new friends And maybe pick up some extra skills so as not to suck so badly. Please notice me, sempai!

Comments

• you know what, i might group with someone this time, since last round i didnt delete out of newbie...
  • I might play this round.

ANyone want to group?
  • I'm contemplating it myself. I'd rather see the round bonus first.
  • I'll have 2 group slots open, if you dare. I'll probably die again, so you won't even have to be around the whole round
  • i'll only play if i get permanent SL
  • i'll only play if i get permanent SL
    That's boring
  • I'll play in a few rounds
  • This is the part of the show where I attempt to wore myself out to meet new friends And maybe pick up some extra skills so as not to suck so badly. Please notice me, sempai!
    you'd probably hit me out of spite :p
  • edited February 2015
    I'll make a KD this round.
  • This is the part of the show where I attempt to wore myself out to meet new friends And maybe pick up some extra skills so as not to suck so badly. Please notice me, sempai!
    you'd probably hit me out of spite :p
    pffft, the only person i carry a grudge against every round is biohazard, and that's just because he's a douche
  • Anyone want me?
  • not making probes ever the lack inacs is just unbareable
  • RayZar, I'll group with you if you have slots open and don't expect your group mates to be top players haha.
  • groups of 4. I might organize it again this round. Just PM me, so I can check how many have premiums. I might re-new mine as well.
  • I'll play in a group. If you want an old player who constantly underperforms lol
  • I could use a little sk to get my mind of stuff if anyone wants me. As long as you don't mind me going inactive/quitting at some point and kloudi gets a spot as well since I keep offering to teach her but keep bailing :P
  • Its that time again? Oh dear said winny the pooh bear.

Ill group. And notice, I was top 50 when I was multied, and I didn't suicide/rage quit. Brownie points.
  • i could use a group as well, ol marian has the time right now to invest in newbie mode and beyond. im not a tremendous player, but many of you know me to be an excellent support player, and hof whore :)
  • hey i would like group, pm me in game (wooden)
  • I guess I'll play this round, anyone have an open spot?
  • i could use a group as well, ol marian has the time right now to invest in newbie mode and beyond. im not a tremendous player, but many of you know me to be an excellent support player, and hof whore :)
    ahem
  • I'll group with anybody who doesnt mind my sudden outbursts of blatant profanity, or my obsession with asses, or my horribly offensive kingdom name. But you know, thats how I roll homies. :-B
  • But you know, thats how I roll homies. :-B
    Like a backwoods inbred retard in a wheelchair?
  • Close, this round I'm CrippledKidonFire in 1:2
  • Lol Ya ur fun to have in sector no room though in group sadly
  • its all good man
  • edited February 2015
    I will have a premi with only one other person so I'll need two people. IM me - Panthersfan13489 or PM me on here if you want to group up.
  • RZQRZQ
    edited February 2015
    Im gonna group with myself and have a blast.
  • Mages has one spot in Mages Group.

Interested parties should IM Mages with a nudie pic for pass.

This round we take only 3 prisoners.
    +1