Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JustTooGood and Wooden!

edited February 2015 in General
Prime suspect(s) for the Multi Overlord?

Comments

• Obviously yes But you can find out yourself - Just arson wooden's pop farm shaman 1:10 multied

And you will all be dead, multied
  • Clearly it is I, nearly 10 years in the works, I've finally made my move to overthrow Bcart and steal all your womenz.

I've missed so much in the years I was gone lol.
  • this better be good!
  • yeah, stop trying to steal mages' credit
  • Obviously yes But you can find out yourself - Just arson wooden's pop farm shaman 1:10 multied

Are you talking about baby shaman or big daddy shaman? One of them is mine :P
  • prob not wooden, he's a pretty garbage builder.

well. actually could be him, he's really dedicated and complains when i bought nanos 10min late

tho it wudn't make sense that he wud use multis to hijack sl from himself
  • Every sector been hijacked except 1:2
  • Thread fails to deliver.

You are stupid.

Post count +1.
  • I'm only here because my post count has been slowing down lately
  • Lmfao I'm either disbanding or suiciding soon b.c idc about scores... Unlike you Kane I don't multi, I don't have the time or the care to try in this game... but I thank you for thinking I'd have any clue or be smart enough to Know how to bot... i feel honored to be a part of your retarded crazy accusations lmfao
  • oh Sean, why hath thou failed me?
  • I'm the newest victim of being multied!!

This shit isn't right as I'm still a newbie
  • I'm telling you all, Mooglepoo and co playing you all fools. xmyx this and that. They are dirty.
  • Funny how xMYx are being blamed for the multis yet I am pretty sure they are ALL dead?... from multis? Can any xMYx confirm?

Yet the same people that havent been touched all round... remind untouched... Funny that.

Proof that he is RR and need a pop farm , I wanna see it plz
    :-/

Proof that he is RR and need a pop farm , I wanna see it plz
    :-/
    Check it out urself.
  • prob not wooden, he's a pretty garbage builder.

well. actually could be him, he's really dedicated and complains when i bought nanos 10min late

tho it wudn't make sense that he wud use multis to hijack sl from himself
    ur low. and no i'm not multi lol
  • Funny how xMYx are being blamed for the multis yet I am pretty sure they are ALL dead?... from multis? Can any xMYx confirm?

Yet the same people that havent been touched all round... remind untouched... Funny that.
    It's so fucking mind boggling to believe ppl think moogle would multi his own friends! Wtf does he gain from that? Absolutely shit concept

It's so fucking mind boggling to believe ppl think moogle would multi his own friends! Wtf does he gain from that? Absolutely shit concept
    thinking this way is why the terrorists win...

everything is possible.
  • Yea but moogz is a Michigangsta not a fucking raghead
  • lol I cut down trees not friends. ;)
  • Plays you for fools.
  • Is a fool.
  • Is a fool.
  • edited February 2015
    What the hell did you put on my soda? It tastes like kerosene
    Dude, thats kerosene you're drinking
    But i just saw you drink it
    Yeah, and later on, i'll show my flamethrower fart trick, if i dont vomit myself to death
    Cool, i'll try that too. We can also press our butts together and see how far our flame goes