Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xMYx

Comments

• HOBOs
    harsh.
  • And this is why xFUAx loves all you cheaters..esp Mr. Multi man from this round...He made it clear he has a hard on for members of that group...the cheating is what we like exposing and standing against..but watching the cheaters yell at cheaters..thats truly gratifying and bemusing all in the same breath...thanks for that small moment of SK amusement
  • ~scoot over, here is more popcorn~
    better than Netlix..
  • And this is why xFUAx loves all you cheaters..esp Mr. Multi man from this round...He made it clear he has a hard on for members of that group...the cheating is what we like exposing and standing against..but watching the cheaters yell at cheaters..thats truly gratifying and bemusing all in the same breath...thanks for that small moment of SK amusement
    amen

amen

+1.

better than Netlix..
    please, tell us more about these "Netlix" you speak of

• And this round is why Plp don't trust u dirty little Malaysians. Start inner alliance arsons to help ur guys finish number 1'and using multies probe farms. 1,4 Jerry babe jade and snoopy Ya all sux :). I hope you all die. And I'll cya next rd and I ll be playing legit as always hope u little shits can do the same. But I highly doubt it u guys can't make top 20 wo probe farms.
  • And this round is why Plp don't trust u dirty little Malaysians. Start inner alliance arsons to help ur guys finish number 1'and using multies probe farms. 1,4 Jerry babe jade and snoopy Ya all sux :). I hope you all die. And I'll cya next rd and I ll be playing legit as always hope u little shits can do the same. But I highly doubt it u guys can't make top 20 wo probe farms.
    again, you had them in your alliance, knowing exactly who they were, the entire round. you simply do not get to bitch about how they played when you are the one who put them in that position in the first place. these guys have hidden inside of the biggest alliance every round and the only time anyone did anything about it was like 5 rounds ago when thunderdome went all intra alliance war and eventually unhappy octopus ruled the world.

• Thunderdome was GoM rd....and we did that to ro ua. Inside GoM;). It's fine they will all die I was just stating their little pussys and its why no one likes them aza :)
  • they just sit and hide until like 3 days left in the round after everyone else is dead and are like "HEY IT'S ME I'M SO GOOD GUYS" after "mystery" probe farms have destroyed any other surviving competition.
  • Lol for sure jess. From now on I'll kill these xMYx punks the minute I find them in any alliance of mine ;).
  • i do not remember a GoM during the Thunderdome/Unhappy Octopus round
  • R63
    Rank Alliance Name Total Networth Average Networth
    1 UnhappyOctopus 450,802,445 90,160,489
    2 Proelium 252,094,956 50,418,991
    3 Godzilla 39,830,590 7,966,118
    4 Rebound 32,862,713 8,215,678
    5 Folklore 25,661,573 5,132,314

Did Thunderdome die that rd?

R61 there was a Thunderdome alliance. Arson ald it and atmo and viva fought it out. This rd?
  • I watched the Lion King last night. It was fantastic.
    better than Netlix..
    please, tell us more about these "Netlix" you speak of

SK pf is better. Forget that I mentioned it.
  • edited February 2015
    As expected the Multi has now hit two of the kds said by moogle. Moogle is affiliated and is angry because we arsoned a farm of their own. The response is the said kds get Multi raped.

A lot of shit around moogle, wooden and the shaman.

The Multi has protected them all round. You really shouldn't claim you are legit moogle. I will post proof later from
    Chats I have. The issue is disrespecting my sources.
  • We just wanted to prove that you and your friend are behind it, thanks for making it easy for us.

Using the multis on jerrybabe 1:4 to do ur KT job on one of us is just the cheap dirty tactics you've practised all game this round.

• I know i'm fat, but calling me a farm pffffff thats pushing it. Lets cut to the chase here, what you guys are doing is picking on legit players like myself, with Multis and saying we are the bad guys? Nice, you guys rock. I don't need multis like you do to grow a shit kd. The multi guy took you down, fine maybe he felt you deserved it.
  • Lol. Maybe multis feel we deserved it lmao. You mean you and moogle thought we deserve it?

Anyway shaman oh shaman, you have shitty def. Ure nowhr a threat to top 10 let alone #1.

Nobody is ruining you. Just getting the multi's you have to roll us. Thanks for proving it.

You were already farming all game. But you were protected by your mates. Still a shitty player after all that farming.

Multi had to wave on jerrybabe and snoopy because you guys won't be able to break jerry. Simple. Now Greg has.

Tho, Greg is not part of it. He just doesn't know what his friends are up to.
  • Yep my kd is shit after having been suicided on by 4 diffrent kds the last 2 weeks. Having a dmp on my sector for 2 weeks that we havent been able to cure. Arsoning myself with my own multis, then having the multis from xmyx arson me. Hmmm maybe you own the multis, now hit your own to make us look guilty? Yep. About as plausible as calling us the multi owners. Your shit smells just as bad as everyone elses. Time to stick your head back up your arse and keep it there like the lil ostrich you are.
  • You're too small a kd to even seek our attention. Go home valhalla and practice.

Moogle, if you can ensure the multis don't sign up next round we will have a game. You wanna resort to bot to kill us and intra alliance hit jerry, who's not even behind this entire thread, then I assume you will do the same.

Only 3person decided to wind you up that led you to make this thread. Jerry wasn't it. Doesn't matter now, Greg broke him after your multis aimed him.

If you enjoy having your multi bots on board to do your dirty work then by all means go on and play sk.

The multis started to come back when fenris came back. It's still around. You have knowledge of it moogle, it's just a matter of you having the balls to admit it.
  • I believe even some of moogle's friends don't know that moogle has the knowledge of the multibot owner, and has influence over the use of multibots.

I can put the prove of how I know it, because I will end up betraying the trust of the person who told me. Who happens to be in his circle of friends.

I however wish that person would come forward. Then I can just rest my case.

• You're too small a kd to even seek our attention. Go home valhalla and practice.

Moogle, if you can ensure the multis don't sign up next round we will have a game. You wanna resort to bot to kill us and intra alliance hit jerry, who's not even behind this entire thread, then I assume you will do the same.

Only 3person decided to wind you up that led you to make this thread. Jerry wasn't it. Doesn't matter now, Greg broke him after your multis aimed him.

If you enjoy having your multi bots on board to do your dirty work then by all means go on and play sk.

The multis started to come back when fenris came back. It's still around. You have knowledge of it moogle, it's just a matter of you having the balls to admit it.
    Ok a couple of things to reply to here,

1: You are arsoning me with your multis, Means you are giving my kd attention, by arsoning it" Good job!

2: Did you just try to connect Moogle to fenris? You do realize Moogle was in the alliance that fought Fenris in every round? Do some research will ya? :)
  • I meant multis came to screw fenris. English = 2ndlanguage

You're not even the topic here. Stop trying to flush urself in here.

I know what I know. Let's just wait and see if that person comes forward and "betray" moogle
  • Lol I run the multis ur crazy Kane. Id like to see said proof. Bc back to early posts Id never multi wtf is the point it's like a 200 player game max. Or an either bigger offense multi a friend anyone who truly knows me knows I help every run and loyal as hell so gtfo

Did u ever think maybe this multi owner just dislikes xMyx? Most Plp hate uas

Or doing exactly as he has done all rd and been acting sporactically and smashing who ever he likes?

Also I was mg and 2ndc And all my own random friends. Never fenris. I did eat the pack once :)
  • theres no way moogle ran the multies....he can barely run one kingdom!
  • As for multis like you I don't wanna see them around next rd either. They ruined this rd and I am looking forward to a clean rd later.
  • Ya the multis hate UAs and love you :) hence that person does things in your favour.

For the record xmyx was never a UA. There's just a few bad apples in it, don't make everyone bad. For example jerry wasn't.

We just named xmyx for fun, it's actually random group of friends in here. We've got people ranging from English to china, to southeast Asians, aus/nz. Just friends. Who doesn't like the publicity of posting in pfs, and one or two bad apples ruined the name. Just like any groups that play, not all are bad.

And most of us have better things to do than than to talk make a thread about ourselves.