Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Played some more switcher #1. Not entirely sold. Going to try and play some more before giving up and moving on to #2.

Beat year walk last night. Freaky game.
  • i just picked up Dragons Age: Inquisition the other night, but i have been under the weather and didnt feel much like trying to pay attention to the story and learning how to play, as its the first dragons age game i've picked up

My xbox gamertag is King Rick James, if any of you want to add me. 5 year tenure on this gamertag, 49k gamerscore.. doing work on just about every title released for the 360 within reason :)
  • i just picked up Dragons Age: Inquisition the other night, but i have been under the weather and didnt feel much like trying to pay attention to the story and learning how to play, as its the first dragons age game i've picked up

My xbox gamertag is King Rick James, if any of you want to add me. 5 year tenure on this gamertag, 49k gamerscore.. doing work on just about every title released for the 360 within reason :)
    I hope you bought it used, as I'll give you a quick run down on how badly Bioware fucked the pooch AGAIN.

1. Opening hubs feel like an unused MMO hub from TORtanic. Big, yes, but mostly empty and lifeless.

2. The writing/dialogue is some of the worst I've seen out of Bioware since DA2.

3. The animations and character modeling is bad. Clipping, the models look like they've either been dipped in vaseline or plastic. Hair looked like someone went over it in MS paint in some aspects.

4. Shat on canon lore again, retconning a bunch of shit needlessly.

5. Combat is stupid. No, I mean it's fucking STUPID. It lacks the depth of both previous games in the series, and involves spamming. Even the dragon fights, after the first one gets you pumped up, turned into the same boring affair, copy pasted ad nauseam.

6. It's got a nasty case of consolitis. It's an RPG that's insulting to people who like RPGs.

You may like it, you may not, but if you're looking for depth, it's not here. I'd recommend Skyrim or Dragon's Dogma before this.

• edited January 2015
    after 5 months, decided to play a match of dota

i wonder if the graphics bug is still here
  • http://www.mateuszskutnik.com/submachine/

submachine series, amazingly awesome escape game
  • None, I'm at fuckin work :(
  • Tried battlefield 4. Terrible.
  • i just noticed most submachines there costs cash, but you can find all 9 games for free in flash game sites if you want to follow the history

so i'd recommend going to the link i posted to check the Subnet Exploration sector...its free, and awesome

I hope you bought it used, as I'll give you a quick run down on how badly Bioware fucked the pooch AGAIN.

1. Opening hubs feel like an unused MMO hub from TORtanic. Big, yes, but mostly empty and lifeless.

2. The writing/dialogue is some of the worst I've seen out of Bioware since DA2.

3. The animations and character modeling is bad. Clipping, the models look like they've either been dipped in vaseline or plastic. Hair looked like someone went over it in MS paint in some aspects.

4. Shat on canon lore again, retconning a bunch of shit needlessly.

5. Combat is stupid. No, I mean it's fucking STUPID. It lacks the depth of both previous games in the series, and involves spamming. Even the dragon fights, after the first one gets you pumped up, turned into the same boring affair, copy pasted ad nauseam.

6. It's got a nasty case of consolitis. It's an RPG that's insulting to people who like RPGs.

You may like it, you may not, but if you're looking for depth, it's not here. I'd recommend Skyrim or Dragon's Dogma before this.

i've played the elderscrolls games out to every extent possible, i dont think i tried Dragons Dogma. but as far as what you said about DA.. i have to agrreee i find it a bit.. awful. its kind of like playing Diablo, IF diablo was terrible lol. that being said, i might try Dragons Dogma.. last RPG i tried out was Dark Soul's.. and that game was INFURIATINGLY Hard lol.. thanks lox i appreciate the info

• Just bought the Lego movie game on steam for the kids and I to play
  • ...Minecraft. I've been playing Autism Emulator. That shit is going to be so awesome on the Holo Lens when it comes out.
  • edited February 2015
    played a turbo game on town of salem...

got investigator role, found the serial killer...first thing i did was say i found the guy, and said the name of the wrong player before i died

such a horrible first performance...i left before game ended...wonder if i'll collect rewards when i return there
  • ...Minecraft. I've been playing Autism Emulator. That shit is going to be so awesome on the Holo Lens when it comes out.
    Haha. I play Starbound and Terraria, so I guess I'm an autist now too. :P
  • http://www.classicdosgames.com/online.html

dear heavens, look what i found

a place to play DOS games online...oh lord, the nostalgia is orgasmic!

tried playing skyroads, but asked for some java thingy and didnt load...

since i'm a little paranoid on this safety shit, gonna wait until one of you try it out and bring feedback :D
  • http://www.classicdosgames.com/online.html

dear heavens, look what i found

a place to play DOS games online...oh lord, the nostalgia is orgasmic!

tried playing skyroads, but asked for some java thingy and didnt load...

since i'm a little paranoid on this safety shit, gonna wait until one of you try it out and bring feedback :D
    My house didnt burn down so i assume its safe.
  • Pre-loading evolve on my pc right now.
  • Still enjoying dragon age inquisition. Might be playing some Battlefield hardline this weekend altho my comp might not run it :P

Wow also has me occupied. So many games i want to play these days not enough time.
  • Did someone say DOS as in Disk operating system?
    We don't have disk drives anymore...
  • been playing H1Z1, Wargame Red Dragon, Battle of Empires 1914-1918, and Verdun

if you have Steam add me :Count Dankula
  • I'm playing Halo 3 and GTA5, which is a great stress reliever. Innocent pedestrians burning alive is really quite amusing.
  • Oregon Trail
    Epic
  • Networth: 13,655 (72)
  • Star Wars Forces of Corruption :)

kinda old.. but epic star wars games. like age of empires/command n conquer.. except you can build vader, and the super star destroyer, and you can even build the holy DeathStar II umm, yes i hink i will play nothing but this for quite a long time
  • Hotline Miami 2, 8 days away.
  • League of Legends guise, I mean, who is with me?
  • League of Legends guise, I mean, who is with me?
    I Dota