Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: Earthbound Game Over

Comments

• rsoul is having fun again

rsoul does not know if the newb is good this game :/
  • the newb was good last game and killed rsoul. bad newb. don't know if I want a bad rsoul-killing newb for mayor :/
  • pssst who is your campaign manager?
  • yes, but he gets it at 100%, so he clears one suspicion, then moves on checking the second person along with a third.
    once per game, once per game, lol

we can't both be checked ;)
    The point is the seer checks both of us day1 and day2 and end this nonsense...

The point is also to avoid a conflit in seer users, because the one who can spy once, isnt the same who spies one out of two people. So its best if when he uses it, he doesnt target the same one other seer did.
  • lol, there is a third seer one timer as well, who picks 2 targets, so if we help them coordinate the picks, we avoid waste of powers
  • oh oh oh

i'm not reading lol

nvm, seer away ^^
  • do I scare you unreliable? xP I could be ze evilz muahaha xP
    Do you need a job?
    Do you need a job?
    gainfully employed ;)
  • As the battle began, people were running everywhere for cover, our heroes and villains attempting to blend in and find a way to victory. It would prove to be a very chaotic night, a costly one for the Heroes. The Starmen opened up early with PSI Starstorm, Aiming it at Rsoultin and Walls. Walls fell to the attack, and the young Prince of the East could not rise again. #Poo has been killed. However, in casting Starstorm, one of the members became distracted as they found themselves strangely unable to move. The spell was slightly off and Rsoultin escaped.
    Ness was not silent this night, becoming involed early in the fight by casting PSI Paralysis on a Corynewb, causing him to be ineffective during the night.
    Paula Cast PSI Thunder and it illuminated one of the players.
    Jeff Created Starman Paper, giving it to Rsoultin.

TL;DR
    Starman go for the double kill on Walls and Rsoultin, but only kill Walls.
    Ness blocks Corynewb
    Jeff Invents Starman Paper and gives it to Rsoultin.
    Poo does not act, and dies to Starstorm.

Voting begins for Day 1
    please format your votes for mayor and kill by typing "Mayor/Kill #person "
    if you wish to unvote, please remove the # from your previous vote, but leave the rest of the message.

Poo's mirror ability goes off, revealing: Darubian, the Starman
  • hahaha darubian, sux to be you right now
  • edited January 2015
    Mayor Damdred
  • Okay, so lynch Darubian and Cory for mayor. That makes for an easy day 1, but not much we can learn from it now.
  • ok, why rsoultin lived?

1. invention prevented death

2. cory being blocked means the 50% triggered for him and not for walls
  • I'm waiting for OP to get updated. Walls was poo correct?
  • seems so, i guess they cant use night kill AND use starstorm
  • edited January 2015
    Rsoul was given starman paper, so I think that woulf have prevented her death. The fact that she is given an invention, targeted, and said she has gainful employment means she can be trusted. That is as close to confirmed town as we are going to get, right?
  • Rsoul is confirmed town he is our town jesus right here

#Mayor Rsoultin

So cory was blocked and a kill failed? so we should vote cory off?
  • Lynch #Darubian and Mayor #Dole!
  • Damdred is reading megascum right now.
  • oh I didn't even look at that last bit lol. Anyway we have two starmen up to lynch then the double kill failed so Cory is a starman and Daru is revealed.

#Unvote
    #Lynch Darubian

Game is basically solved
  • hrum, is there no other explanation for it? cory being blocked and me being alive? cause if there isn't we have our day 1 and 2 lynches :)

• Corynewb -Blocked probable starman
    Damdred
    Darubian - Revealed starman
    Dole
    Kenshin
    Kloudi
    Mages
    Meadows
    Phantom
    Rohan
    Rsoultin - Confirmed town
    Shining
    Skydragon
    Tormented
    Unreliable
    Walls -dead Town

Find two more in that and the games over
  • narrative says the miss was directly related to the block, and not invention, so i guess this makes 2 evil revealed, cory and darubian