Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volcanic?

edited January 2015 in General
Is a VI really the #1 planet right now, AWESOME!

Comments

• volcanic should increase attackers casualities because they bleed lava
  • Good to have something new for a change, rather than the usual terras whoring the game. Go volc!
  • Come at me bro DW OP
  • edited January 2015
    @Veii: Hahaha, are you looking at my planet?

Or are you looking at Game 11, when you wrote for Howl?

Here is the excerpt, also posted in Fenris thread for Archieve.

Date: April 2002, Game 11.
    So what do you mean by the statement below? What was the Volcanic bonus that time?
    I was a Volcanic Player...but holy crap, I can't remember why?

An Interview with Elegy, the Alliance Leader
    by Veii
    In talking with Elegy I learned much about the man behind the alliance. First, in an effort to improve the quality of the alliance itself, but also wishes to improve the familial feeling that already exists in Fenris.
    In regards to planet types, nobody can question the bonuses that come with Volcanic Inferno. However, Elegy stated that he “needed a change.” He decided to go with Desert Wasteland for the powerful punch; a whopping 25% with the SL bonus tacked on. He also hinted that he might have a strategy in his pocket—watch out for Elegy whiping on some heads and biting some throats.
    After this game Elegy plans to either retire for a game or just be one of the guys, basically he wants to be a grunt.

Well, good luck, Elegy.
    "I will take care of my own safety." L. Cornelius Sulla Felix
    Board of editors: Tango, Veii, Swordzman, Depressland
  • good times!

i have not idea what this is, "He also hinted that he might have a strategy in his pocket—watch," but it may be a direct quote.
  • yes, like Desert Wasteland. But its not as powerful before. I wonder if R/R worked in this round.
  • yes, like Desert Wasteland. But its not as powerful before. I wonder if R/R worked in this round.
    friend or foe (1.2?) was R/R, i found out when i tried to arson him :D
  • VI is aweome, back in the old days though. No power needed was amazing
  • ah..that's it, no need for power plants. This round, I had to make power plants, else I go powerless, but really...less...
  • Imagine that. Less fps as Volcanic.
  • i'd prefer if i have no need to fps.

Bcart, are you reading this? bring back the volcanic power, please...
  • I'd like to see more changes in planet types on a round to round basis.
  • SERIOUSLY, new planets, customizable planets, more changes, new units, new research (like in a way you have to choose a path and make it IMPOSSIBLE to research everything), etc!

woot!
  • More is always better! Maybe one day.