Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online

edited January 2015 in General
So it's finally coming to console this June and dropping the subscription fee. I'm still not sure if I want to invest just yet so I'm curious if anyone here on PC plays it.

Comments

• The reviews so far aren't great, but I'll be getting it for ps4 by default since my brother is an ES fanatic.
  • I know right. The reviews are so mixed and considering it will be a few years before the next elder scrolls is a placeholder.
  • I will be trying it, just not yet.
  • i will have to try this, but i agree i have heard similarly bad things about the game. Have they hinted at the next game in the series? im a die hard ES fan since Morrowind came out on xbox orig, every similar game seems to just, pale in comparison
  • The rumor today is it will be in the Argonian homeland. There were some swampy images released a month ago.
  • I played the beta, and liked it. But didn't think was worth the monthly fee. If was a one of payment like Guild Wars is I would have paid it.
  • oh fuck yeah im down for that! .. gracias Darubian, i will be looking into this later on tonight!
  • Latest I read was they are considering dropping the monthly fee once it's out for console
  • They are, but they will still have a monthly fee that offers some other stuff.
  • Free to play, probably limited bag space, capped Max level, limited gold allowed.
  • The additional membership offers give you more coin and cosmetic changes...

Granted we've all heard that how many times?
  • It was bland at the higher lvs and the pvp was a lag fest with certain classes being just straight up OP. It was getting better when I quit it but it felt like they where 2 months behind in patching the game. I swear they patched and exploit after 3 weeks of it being found but no one was using it any more cause there was a better exploit to use that didn't get patch for another couple weeks. Have always ment to go back to try it but never have cause of the monthly fee, I play eve thats enough of a monthly fee for me.
  • i like ultima 8

"i am the avatar"
  • Eso wasn't very good. I still play ff14 though come play daru
  • I don't really have the pc for the set up. I might be buying one soon though.