Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CS GO

edited January 2015 in General
anyone play this?

Comments

• edited January 2015
    I shouldn't look so much like dobrota
  • That's a PC shooter, correct?
  • very bad game, NO.

jump and shoot....
  • I played 1.6 and cs source in leagues and tournaments. CS Go however is unplayable with my latency and terrible laptop.

Just going to pick up a wii for casual friend gaming.
  • Why would you want to show these guys how much you suck? :D

In related news I can hop on again tonight maybe but I haven't improved
  • Why would you want to show these guys how much you suck? :D

In related news I can hop on again tonight maybe but I haven't improved
    cause i own them in sk may as wel give them something to make fun of :P
  • i used to play CounterStrike. But that is so 90's. Or are they creating a new variant of the game?
  • i used to play CounterStrike. But that is so 90's. Or are they creating a new variant of the game?
    They've managed to make it worse somehow... I am still confused. Much like how the new call of duty sucks donkey dick. Played it for an hour and was happy I don't play much games anymore
  • You should all play planetside 2 then
  • I played ps1, hows 2?
    I still do.. sometimes. My outfit could beat up your outfit.
    How many in your outfit were controlled by you? :)
  • edited January 2015
    You should all play planetside 2 then
    i most likely have been kicked out of my outfit for not playing because of school, but i played for T42, so i kind of doubt that
  • i have no idea who T42 is.
  • also very funny barricade
  • One of the best vanu outfits on any server. Large, well organized, no major egos. It was a great group. I just can't play games consistently if my gaming friends are not there.

I was a counter sniper engi. I loved pissing off TR snipers by pinging them down while they were zoomed
  • I've played a little cs go not really anymore though XD
  • large outfits are le sux. Small elite outfits are where it's at. Played with the same guys in both ps1 and ps2, pretty amazing group. I think they won the last player-held league.
  • we had a unit like that within the larger outfit. we would do training days where it was our whole outfit against one 12 man squad....badger ops was insane
  • GET YOUR OWN THREAD THIS IS THE CS GO THREAD LOSERS!
  • nope, this is now a thread dedicated to how i am better than azalieo
  • nope, this is now a thread dedicated to how i am better than azalieo
    CMSZ
    thats how
    /thread
  • i could take all four of you
  • edited January 2015
    I don't play it because it's full of cheaters. The best people get caught cheating on this and Valve doesn't do much. It's been this way since day one. I bought this the day it came out and it's just a waste of energy. I suck at the game and to me it seems like everyone is cheating so I just can't devote time to it. I've watched people get frozen with thousand of dollars in items though, and that was priceless. They busted a big website where all the cheaters were paying a subscription and VAC banned them all. Popular twitch users cheat and it just continues. So funny though when they get smacked.
  • Yup
    Also, doubt it. 4v1 we would take you.