Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mini Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• I dunno...a bit but I also found it weird that Aza started talking about whales and you pulled some nag a ram out of it and then Rsoultin started talking about Depends. So all I know is that Cheetos leave your fingers orange. So I'll finish by saying can we kill Shining?
  • edited January 2015
    Well if we both agree then Oreo!

Shining
  • lolol j/k Shining is a confirmed Oracle...makes me think Mages is teh evul

#Mages
  • See, he said he loves oreos so it's all black and white to him...it's just that Mages is wearing the black hat!
  • How often does Mages commit the herpery of derpery in WWs? I think he slipped inadvertently because he is the evil!
  • That and nobody else is posting. :p
  • Hasn't he done that before, or was it damdred?
  • I definitely think it was damdred...damdred has played a few bad games and then some great games. Mages is usually very solid every game.
    Ive been busy leveling on FF, buy I don't really have anything to add at this point anyway
    Ive been busy leveling on FF, buy I don't really have anything to add at this point anyway
    Kloudi has been playing that too
    Kloudi has been playing that too
    They're about to release they're first expansion pack, so excited
  • What server does she play on?
  • Whether Mages just made a mistake or is scum caught out in a bad vote. :/

Eh, dunnae.

Kinda like Aza's no lynch idea. Also fine with Mages' push on an inactive (preferably who isn't a confirmed oracle xP).

Where is Darub? He was active earlier but not since the flip.

Also, kenshin...why so docile this game?
  • Don't think it's a good idea to discuss where your gun gifts are going in-thread, unless you want a repeat of Night 1. I trust your judgment. If you're mafia you're not handing out guns anyway so it doesn't matter.
  • Okay. Place is too quiet.

#SkyDragon
  • :/ how do I make that blue? o.0
  • edited January 2015
    #SkyDragon

Make it blue by unbolding it. :)
  • Wait, what the hell am I doing?

#nl

Let the Oracles do their job and we win this.
  • #Meadows

Yay, it works!

(psst Mages, I think the Oracles have to die to seer anyone :/)
  • #Meadows

She hasn't posted even once in this thread. No help to town
  • I helped the town. I gave shining a gun!
  • #Darubian

Hi meadows! Why shining? Now it makes sense but why Night 1?
  • At work and I'm a gunsmith as well.

#Meadows
  • Does anything I do make sense?

#darubian

Other gunsmiths are known :D
  • So there's only one way to settle this. I have Tormented a gun as well.
  • So we have three people claiming a role, and Tormented potentially has two guns. So either mages is lying or Meadows is lying.
  • Or you are
  • Oh ho ho, it seems we've come to an interesting development. But where are Shining and Tormented to say if they have some new firearms? And who is lying, and who will be shot? This town is locked and loaded! While the rest of the town anxiously sits, green with envy over their newly acquired arsenal, we have wait patiently before they stain this town red with blood!

also i'm an werewolfs.
  • Tormented is dead :/
  • I am so confused right now ><

Mages, you really think that as scum she wouldn't know her own night kill?