Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the multi bot main

Comments

• well i mean this parachute guy hasnt spoken up or defended anything other than saying oh im not a multi guess ill quit....saying this to a less reliable source from what ive seen at that . personally id be messagng whos kting me and asking wtf is up that seems smart dont ya think.....i mean this was an EDUCATED guess by vets who have seen this before. :)

No no, didn't you read, I'm clearly on the short bus here. We should just continue to roll over to these multies and let then do whatever, and I'm just making a power play and whoring cuz I've never archived a top kd or alliance, and cuz I so often want survivor the rounds and live.

What do u know Ron your not my dad!
    You made a mistake. Where did all the pas that actually killed your alliance member come from? People who didn't have 5k land to grab in war status. You didn't consult that AL or sl, you just did it. Let me guess, most action you've seen on a kt in days right?

An EDUCATED guess means that we understand that when everyone does the same thing a % of the time then we get the same result. Whatever THIS is, it is not educated
  • Now that you've started the KT, you'll have to kill him dead. I don't understand the reasoning behind this KT even if it is the multi-owner's Kingdom. A low rank, shit build KD is probably meaningless to the owner.
  • we have had steady action on every kt this one is no more no less
  • edited January 2015
    Ya get off clays nuts dms has done more DMg to these multis than prolly every other alliance combined.

And as for this issue about naps u brought up their fault lrn how to send a request.

3rd why was this kd probing active kd in dms instead of focusing on multis?

I know Sk still has a lot of retards. But Ya u guys r just making urself look bad. Kill r whores defend the rest? Stfu kettle.
  • Ya get off clays nuts dms has done more DMg to these multis than prolly every other alliance combined.

And as for this issue about naps u brought up their fault lrn how to send a request.

3rd why was this kd probing active kd in dms instead of focusing on multis?

I know Sk still has a lot of retards. But Ya u guys r just making urself look bad. Kill r whores defend the rest? Stfu kettle.
    None of this raging of yours makes this an OK kt or requires war status with this alliance. Isn't us looking bad here.
  • Real story here is these top kds still playing for score. Why don't we spend time finding out why it is they aren't worried?
    who are the tops playing for score?
  • Someone has to give an answer to Parachute:

Parachute (1:12)
    Delete

Subject: Re: Hits. Sent on January 11, 16:26:55
    I don't know why I'm being killed :(. I dont have any multi. I can only play from my phone. I guess it's time to quit it was fun while it lasted.

Well, that settles it. Kt is off. I'm sure if the multi was running a script off this kingdom, he wouldn't say this and try to save his kd. I'm sure it's 100%truth.

I'm sure it was pure chance he did a sos on snow bell 2 minuets before she was missiles to death
  • Someone has to give an answer to Parachute:

Parachute (1:12)
    Delete

Subject: Re: Hits. Sent on January 11, 16:26:55
    I don't know why I'm being killed :(. I dont have any multi. I can only play from my phone. I guess it's time to quit it was fun while it lasted.

Well, that settles it. Kt is off. I'm sure if the multi was running a script off this kingdom, he wouldn't say this and try to save his kd. I'm sure it's 100%truth.

I'm sure it was pure chance he did a sos on snow bell 2 minuets before she was missiles to death
    Thanks.

Shotgun, without even a simple courtesy message to SL about what's going on is disappointing.
  • I already told you in a pm lady ashnd, and I'll say it here, I am sorry I didn't message you.
    I also said pm me any news of people war abusing, I will hit them myself.
  • I already told you in a pm lady ashnd, and I'll say it here, I am sorry I didn't message you.
    I also said pm me any news of people war abusing, I will hit them myself.
    Thanks, I appreciate it Jester. No worries..no big deal.

I guess, as I sit here, after dinner, I feel guilty myself that I wish...I could have done more for the player. He quits, because...we...as a community feels he is guilty of something, and we have no proof.

The quick judgement makes me wonder, how we...as a community has allowed ourselves to make such judgement?

~Sure, I can feel your frustrations as well, I give you that. ~ I don't want to blame you, but I feel that burden myself.

• I dont feel bad at all, he probed a kd minutes prior to it being blown to shit by multis. Move on, people are dying leftright and center each day, hes another victim, if killing this kd ends the multis no one will bitch if it doesnt, we go back to multi hunting. There is no problem in killing this kd, any arguments are null and void. Your reasons against it are retarded.
  • Yeah, considering he isn't built anything like the multi kds, shares no ips and outside of a probe has no interactions with them, it's completely legit. Why not roll the dice on a real player when there's only literally 160 actual proven multis who really are killing people. GG
  • I dont feel bad at all, he probed a kd minutes prior to it being blown to shit by multis. Move on, people are dying leftright and center each day, hes another victim, if killing this kd ends the multis no one will bitch if it doesnt, we go back to multi hunting. There is no problem in killing this kd, any arguments are null and void. Your reasons against it are retarded.
    Let's not let anger dictate these discussions. Waiting 1 day to investigate would have been nice.

• So let me get this straight, you go after this one kingdom all because you "think" it's the main all because of a couple prob's... are you serious? You think the Bot Overlord really made this one kingdom to get information for the others. Out of the 160+ kingdoms at his disposal he made this one kingdom. With a different ip address mind you, and made it a average kingdom at best. Did you ever stop to think, does he even have a main, does he really need an Sok or SoB with that many kingdoms. Our first SL got kill by multi's, 97 attacks all in 15 seconds, the first 15-20 all failed. You don't need an SoK or a SoB when you have that kind of fire power. You mass hit them and whittle them down bit by bit with reach hit till they're dead.

Then you assume, just maybe if you take out this one kingdom the multi attacks will stop... *face palm* yeah... the guy that set all this up is really going to make this one kingdom it's weakness. *slowly claps*

You didn't do any real investigation, didn't contact the SL or AL, to see if they noticed anything suspicious with him. You made a half ass assumption with no real facts and simply set your alliance after him.

This kt is nothing more than a witch hunt a pathetic excuse to fatten your kingdoms up.
  • fattening up our already fat kingdoms when the people posting here have hit the multis with every wl, yes this is why the conversation to bring it to the pfs is stupid. Everyone has an opinion, ill make this easy, there was no debate there was no care, there wasnt anything, this kd probed a kd that was killed 3 mins later by multis, im not sure why there is a debate going on at all. Regardless of the fact didnt you all want Robtomos KD early about not hitting multis. You people bitch and complain about everything no matter what way it is gone about. If nothing was done you would all bitch how we didnt, if we do something you bitch, you find excuses for everything and no one to ever be at fault. This case could very well be a wrong place wrong time, yup there is that chance, however due to it being wrong place wrong time, we are killing said KD.
  • HI PF MULTI!

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ALL THE CREDIT I NEED TO my arugment
  • Yeah, considering he isn't built anything like the multi kds, shares no ips and outside of a probe has no interactions with them, it's completely legit. Why not roll the dice on a real player when there's only literally 160 actual proven multis who really are killing people. GG

Right other then he's a sm based Terra, with pure tanks, between 2&3 k troopers, none of his units researched, and has virtual the same buildings in production. Nothing in common at all.
  • honestly tho, if u were building a whore kingdom. that is how u wud build it
    2k troopers to hit inactives.
    and tanks for nw
    while massing scis for ur bonuses, and then when ur at like 40k sci, from natural growth of sci, u just finish off all ur research in 1 day, then build tfs and transition
  • But why this one kingdom, have you found any others with the high probe factories? As I said before, it's highly unlikely the bot OL even has a main. If he set this one up, he must have made more, why wouldn't he. But to have a kingdom setup with the high probe factories doesn't make sense. Waste of land, better spent on income. With 160+ kingdoms across all alliance's, they can see what each alliance is doing. They can see who is doing the most hits on the multi's. All the multi's need is a target, no SoK is needed. Did you even read the part where I said our SL got hit 97 times in under 15 seconds? You don't need a kingdoms SoK with that firepower.

A few kingdoms got lucky because the multi's simply ran out of WLs
  • Low posts = pf multi? Multi is like a cuss word!

You mothermulti! Hahahaha

~its too bad we will never know the true multi lord:-( its like those soap operas that never end but the main character seems to die every other episode! Everytime someone gets accused of being the the darth multi lord the multi lord kts them! Wait...am i the only one playing!? Wait am i the multi lord!? Wierd matrix like spoon bending moment!
  • Multi guy is mad. More multis are out now
  • Hahahha, he should named them RIP(insert killed non multi kd name).
  • fattening up our already fat kingdoms when the people posting here have hit the multis with every wl, yes this is why the conversation to bring it to the pfs is stupid. Everyone has an opinion, ill make this easy, there was no debate there was no care, there wasnt anything, this kd probed a kd that was killed 3 mins later by multis, im not sure why there is a debate going on at all. Regardless of the fact didnt you all want Robtomos KD early about not hitting multis. You people bitch and complain about everything no matter what way it is gone about. If nothing was done you would all bitch how we didnt, if we do something you bitch, you find excuses for everything and no one to ever be at fault. This case could very well be a wrong place wrong time, yup there is that chance, however due to it being wrong place wrong time, we are killing said KD.

Alls I see here is blah blah blah We are the strongest alliance so we do what we want. blah blah blah

Fuck you guys.
  • and youre parachute?
  • edited January 2015
    Apparently I offended flames :P
  • edited January 2015
    hmmmmm sounds like sarcasm, haha you didnt leave your shit up son!
  • There is a reason why your username is Flames?
    But for fsake, let others voice their opinions without your rants. What are you trying to accomplish anyways?

I get it, you don't care, I don't care. Here, have some more popcorn!

I said my 2 cents, so as other. I said what I hope for.

Some sectormates are pissed off, they posted here. Let them be, they have seen our SL gone in 97 hits...they never complained here. They just suck it up and hit back, they have been there on their own games.

Parachute may quit, as he stated. Maybe not!

Jester has been rational in his responses. I admire that, I can respect that. Lets move on.

Some players voice out their opinion. Let them have it.
  • Odnar doesn't care about this thread.
  • They can have their opinion but it seems the last 5 rounds the opinion has been NA, LJ, DMS etc suck do what they want cheat etc, no if you're to blind to see probing 3 mins before then I don't know what to say.

However let's hear Mr. Parachutes reasoning behind these probings 3 mins prior to the multying. I'd love to hear it
  • edited January 2015
    They can have their opinion but it seems the last 5 rounds the opinion has been NA, LJ, DMS etc suck do what they want cheat etc, no if you're to blind to see probing 3 mins before then I don't know what to say.

However let's hear Mr. Parachutes reasoning behind these probings 3 mins prior to the multying. I'd love to hear it
    You know, you are out of line there. Look at how Jester deal with it...he look both sides of the issue and resolve it.

Flames: The multi don't need probings with his massive firepower...160-200 kingdoms? See above postings. They killed our SL in 15 minutes, 97 hits. I posted all the archieves in Fenris thread.

Anyone can probe anybody. Its the game. He does not need to explain why he probe anybody.

Suspicions? Ask around. Ask for news. Ask for IP interactions. That is how others would like to see it. But...what is done is done, cannot undo the past.

Try this scenario:

What if you probe Bio (our SL) for random grabs? And then 3 minutes later, he got multied. Do you like the whole alliance to hit you/KT you for the probings? Just shotgun, no questions ask.