Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Penalty for #1 Finish

edited December 2014 in Suggestions
Easy =

The top 10 receive and automatic penalty associated with their account for the next round (stackable if they repeat at #1 next round too!)

#1 = -10% Barrack Capacity
#2 = -9% Barrack Capacity
#3 = -8% Barrack Capacity
#4 = -7% Barrack Capacity
#5 = -6% Barrack Capacity
#6 = -5% Barrack Capacity
#7 = -4% Barrack Capacity
#8 = -3% Barrack Capacity
#9 = -2% Barrack Capacity
#10 = -1% Barrack Capacity

Comments

• I'd just disband my kd at the end, cause who cares about archives anyway?
  • ha! loser talk!
  • make a new bsgid
  • you guys are going about this all wrong. if you place in the top 5, and then do it again the next round, or the round after that even, with those kinds of negatives, that would put you in God Tier.

but then again, we've proven that nobody who plays SK at the top likes a challenge, thats why we get the good ol boy system every round
  • Just go RR and don't care?
  • make a new bsgid
    that's just stupid.

i already have like 150.
  • you guys are going about this all wrong. if you place in the top 5, and then do it again the next round, or the round after that even, with those kinds of negatives, that would put you in God Tier.

but then again, we've proven that nobody who plays SK at the top likes a challenge, thats why we get the good ol boy system every round
    why do you think ppl pick the most OP planet. they dont like a challenge
  • make a new bsgid
    that's just stupid.

i already have like 150.

Hahahaha

• haha veii:)
    what?
    what?
    You are really enjoying your vacation:) ...
  • Bad idea. Encourages cheating. Which is basically only reason to have multiple bsgid
    More importantly in s1 best players usually don't finish. And barracks seems like the weirdest penalty to have
    what?
    You are really enjoying your vacation:) ...
    what do you mean?
    Bad idea. Encourages cheating. Which is basically only reason to have multiple bsgid
    More importantly in s1 best players usually don't finish. And barracks seems like the weirdest penalty to have
  • encourages cheating...huh? how?
  • s1 best players never finish the round, ive only see one round where legitimately with no deals the best players have all finished and that was GOM round
  • i don't know how ALL of you say, "the best never finishes the round...blah blah blah." By shear, BLANKING, definition the best finishes first.

realize this = the best you're talking about is a game where socializing doesn't exist...unfortunately - this game has it. the game you're talking about doesn't have a multi problem. THIS one does...so yes, the best always finishes first.
  • I really wish there were 24 hour long Rounds.
  • MINUTE TICKS! DOLE OWNS THIS GAME!
  • MINUTE TICKS! DOLE OWNS THIS GAME!
  • The most skilled players in the building of kds do not finish the round on a regular basis. Its a fact. Social skills or not top kds will ge tkted in wars EG. Rocha, great skills well respected one of the top kds the last 10 rounds? Gets kted every round no matter what, and everyone loves the guy
  • True story, it's usually the fuckers everyone hates that make it through cause they stay quiet and play selfish.
  • love does not = skill;-)

if its a multi id it'll make that id weaker...win win.
  • This entire thread makes my head hurt.
  • edited January 2015
    We used to kill the top finisher with multis at the start of the round but then they started hiding their identity, switching kingdoms, etc... except for Sephiroth of course who would come back from 1 land within a week and take top spot again. I didn't want to kill him I wanted him to continue with that account, and he did. He proved it to me that he could do it and I left him alone after that. I've no clue how he was able to do it he was a trip. I watched every hit and it defied all odds. People always say dank why do you jock him so hard? The answer is simple I did every single evil trick in the book on him and he bounced back. I did it to many other great players and they did not.
  • I really wish there were 24 hour long Rounds.
    do it on my day off, or i take sick leave...hahaha.

~listening to alternative rock, remembering SK of 2001.~
  • We used to kill the top finisher with multis at the start of the round but then they started hiding their identity, switching kingdoms, etc... except for Sephiroth of course who would come back from 1 land within a week and take top spot again. I didn't want to kill him I wanted him to continue with that account, and he did. He proved it to me that he could do it and I left him alone after that. I've no clue how he was able to do it he was a trip. I watched every hit and it defied all odds. People always say dank why do you jock him so hard? The answer is simple I did every single evil trick in the book on him and he bounced back. I did it to many other great players and they did not.
    Sephiroth is one of a kind of tough cookie. I think he is the Jedi of SK. Even multiman did not stand a chance with him.
  • Don't know about him returning from 1 land but I suicided on him one round in v1 after he begged me not to. He then suicided on me once he got some WL's back. This carried on until we were both chomped up by others. Fun times.
  • Anybody know where seph is at now?
  • The Student Room website is where I last saw him a few weeks ago. He made an account here and had a limited conversation with us a few months ago. Other than that, he doesn't care about this game at all.
  • Anybody know where seph is at now?
    Probably, somewhere warm, with hot chicks and having a big mansion to celebrate his greatness.