Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VIVA > 200 Multis!

Comments

• thread title needs updating

200 multies > Toleria
    To be fair, he died before all of them could hit him. About 20 of them failed on me afterwards

So 180 multis > Toleria
  • On the plus side, kenshin > 20 multis
  • u forgot the bunch that were black holed.
  • thread title needs updating

200 multies > Toleria

I lol'd
  • Walls 100% hit the truth, the fact that it was a universal thought to break the multis the fact that one kd was hitting active players puts the rest on defensive mode, to assume that toleria wasnt going to hit other active kds is a fucking joke. I dont know who the multi owner is or was in previous rounds, it is not dms leadership as its the same leadership as LJs last round who got their alliance hit as much as the others. Point being is we are trying to kill multis and some jackass left to hit outside of previous negotiations between als knowing the ramifications of that action. He chose to continue to do so. Do not put blame on body language or anyone else. Toleria decided to take advantage of a situation that was put in place to kill multis. End of story was he decided to hit an active player. If at the end of the multi killing it was proven that body was not actively participating etc blah blah blah yo ucould make a case for killing him I dont give a shit. However this was not the case. Agreements were made between ALs and their SLs were to follow he chose not to.

End Thread. Thanks for reading. Any other concerns please message darius
    Good thing the multies took care of him for "us" so we could concentrate on them again....
  • his grab isn't legit.

everyone is focusing on multis. the naps are up so people can send out tanks and be open and hit the multis without fear of people hitting them.

toleria wrecked that idea.

however, the person he hit, wasn't contributing. so kt'ing for that hit, is stupid.
    but, it's the fear that he will hit other people who are contributing, is probably why he is being kt'd.
    i mean if he isn't going to hit people who are hitting multis, then watevs, the kt is uncalled for.

Best sense I've heard from you walls
  • edited January 2015
    Ahhh your not hitting the multies! So I am going to not hit the multies and hit you! Ahhh my logix is teh best!
    so why does Tol have to hit the multies and not make fair grabs while top DmS KDs who do not have to fear being KT'ed by them because the multies do not hit them are allowed to make hits outside of multies?

You have such intimate knowledge of what the multies are doing? I log in daily expecting a few hundred news.

Also, I'll remind you again, tehol in dms was the first person to get a greasing from the multies.

And back to the real point, the whole universe is napped, in order to to kill multies. Everyone has bad d, everyone is sending out most of their tanks to hit.

My point in this kt is a message. I won't let people sneak behind our back whole most of us are working together and hit.

Don't like it? My kd is the sl in 1:6 open. Feel free to kill me.
    but that's not true, body language is not hitting big multies, he doesn't send out much, because he doesn't hit, he has SHIT defense because he thinks no one is going to hit him and just whores the whole freaking time...
    he is not being a team player, Tol actually broke some of the bigger multies and is not hitting inactives...
    So I ask you this! Can you defend 16k goons, 2000 Fighters and 12k tanks from a terra sl? I fucking bet you cant
  • Ahhh your not hitting the multies! So I am going to not hit the multies and hit you! Ahhh my logix is teh best!
    so why does Tol have to hit the multies and not make fair grabs while top DmS KDs who do not have to fear being KT'ed by them because the multies do not hit them are allowed to make hits outside of multies?

You have such intimate knowledge of what the multies are doing? I log in daily expecting a few hundred news.

Also, I'll remind you again, tehol in dms was the first person to get a greasing from the multies.

And back to the real point, the whole universe is napped, in order to to kill multies. Everyone has bad d, everyone is sending out most of their tanks to hit.

My point in this kt is a message. I won't let people sneak behind our back whole most of us are working together and hit.

Don't like it? My kd is the sl in 1:6 open. Feel free to kill me.
    but that's not true, body language is not hitting big multies, he doesn't send out much, because he doesn't hit, he has SHIT defense because he thinks no one is going to hit him and just whores the whole freaking time...
    he is not being a team player, Tol actually broke some of the bigger multies and is not hitting inactives...
    So I ask you this! Can you defend 16k goons, 2000 Fighters and 12k tanks from a terra sl? I fucking bet you cant
    i'm hitting multies, so i'm good, and he is #1 land, i'm not even top 100...
  • edited January 2015
    Fact is toleria couldn't defend that either... more kds gone to the multi including body language who was missile to death...
  • Round 66: Hey guys, lets go kill multi.
    Player 1: No ash, multi is old news. Move along.
  • edited January 2015
    Fact is toleria could defend that either... more kds gone to the multi including body language who was missile to death...
    +1
  • lol actually no one has any idea. there's a trend what the multis do, but that's about it. just messing around, for all we know perhaps the multi owner has no main kd at all haha!

I've been "honored" to be first few to die in the hands of the multi owner lol, but just curious who killed me. it's just one of those scenes in a movie where you got shot in the head 100x but u didn't get to see the person who took ur life. lol.

hopefully there are no multi bots next round, would love to play a decent round. doubt it tho.

I do not know if we ever find out. Maybe, its like to movies.
    ~scoot over~ popcorn coming up!

Hit multi one by one - tried that last round.

Hit multi one by one + Taking a wildcard - tried this round and resulted to thread like this...hahaha.

It is political battle at its finest, I find it amusing actually. I have read what I rallied last round, exactly use this round by others. We seem to change tunes, hmm?

I want my noob AL speech back!
  • Good try Toleria. Redshift and 1:12 fought the multies at least. To bad multilord wants to spoil the game
  • Shut it bio. We are all fighting multis no Matter what sector or alliance. We are all fighting them and they are winning
  • I don't think I've ever played a round where you weren't whinny and pointing fingers
  • you are obviously not doing enough vilt.
  • edited January 2015
    Shut it bio. We are all fighting multis no Matter what sector or alliance. We are all fighting them and they are winning
    Great job!

Redshift was killing multi too. Bio got killed by multi.

When you said "we are fighting multi", Bio is included in that, leading Redshift to clear multi starting from our sector.

Now, Less talk, more hits.

Winning is irrelevant.
  • winning is irrelevant because you all lost the game
  • winning is irrelevant because you all lost the game
    See PF awards. Biggest Fail...
  • you are obviously not doing enough vilt.
    I have not made one grab outside of a multi and have been hitting them 2-4x a day. We all have been doing our part and I saw my sector mate dissappear today. This sucks for everyone
  • Meadows or Rob or Kes or Lovesan or whoever is running them is just driving nails into the coffin of SK. How do they even benefit from ruining a dead game.
  • edited January 2015
    you are obviously not doing enough vilt.
    I have not made one grab outside of a multi and have been hitting them 2-4x a day. We all have been doing our part and I saw my sector mate dissappear today. This sucks for everyone
    I had enough crew lost this round: within my sector and beyond. I was told last round 66 that multi bots is reality and part of the new SK.
    ~sigh~
  • I don't think kes should ever be in the same sentence as ruining game and multis
  • I don't think kes should ever be in the same sentence as ruining game and multis
    Think he meant kesha
  • shining is ruining my round, thats for sure
  • Meadows or Rob or Kes or Lovesan or whoever is running them is just driving nails into the coffin of SK. How do they even benefit from ruining a dead game.
    Lovsan doesn't use bots. He manually controls each kd when he multis.
    what did I do now? XD
    what did I do now? XD
    what didnt you do?
  • yeah, what he said!
  • I always do what it does