Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VIVA > 200 Multis!

edited March 2015 in Game Talk
proof;-) =

DMS declares Toleria a PRIORITY kt!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Comments

• A late but most welcome christmas present.

Thank you DMS for showing you support the multi's.
  • Toleria is the best!
  • i think the kd toleria hit wasn't even attacking the multis! he was in my sector news feasting off an inactive! hahahahaa
  • Dont think that states DMS supports the multis at all
  • Body language been whoring all round. It's funny, you come back after years and it's the same stuff. Hit a top, get ktd.
  • here is body language attacking an inactive for 30 land while sector 1.10 tears away at the multis...
    ---------------
    January 1, 17:03:00 Our kingdom Tusken Raider (1:10) bravely defended against Body Language (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    January 1, 17:03:02 Our kingdom Tusken Raider (1:10) bravely defended against Body Language (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    January 1, 17:03:04 Our kingdom Tusken Raider (1:10) bravely defended against Body Language (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    January 1, 17:03:04 Our kingdom Tusken Raider (1:10) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    January 1, 18:07:33 Our brave kingdom ReleasinTheKracken (1:10) attacked Purple Dragon (2:11) and conquered 110 planets.
    January 1, 21:05:31 Our brave kingdom Kenshin Sexymura (1:10) attacked Lady of the Lake (2:4) and conquered 122 planets.
  • More like... DrinksMultiSemen

Amirite
  • Nobody has to hit multis. My sector is over run by them and I'm the only one hitting them. Toleria is being KTed for leaving his alliance to hit a KD in DMS, which is bs. We're all leaving because our leadership got killed by the multis, he didnt pull the sector just to hit. KTing him for a legit grab
  • edited January 2015
    Yup, his grab is legit.

KT him is cowardice. There is no legit reason to KT him.

The multi overlord thinks that players like Toleria can over take them on NW race. So pathetic.

So, either multi him, or use accusations to try to eliminate him....either way, Toleria rocks.

Welcome back Tol!!!
  • Yup, his grab is legit.

KT him is cowardice.
    +1
  • his grab isn't legit.

everyone is focusing on multis. the naps are up so people can send out tanks and be open and hit the multis without fear of people hitting them.

toleria wrecked that idea.

however, the person he hit, wasn't contributing. so kt'ing for that hit, is stupid.
    but, it's the fear that he will hit other people who are contributing, is probably why he is being kt'd.
    i mean if he isn't going to hit people who are hitting multis, then watevs, the kt is uncalled for.
  • Ahhh your not hitting the multies! So I am going to not hit the multies and hit you! Ahhh my logix is teh best!
  • Ahhh your not hitting the multies! So I am going to not hit the multies and hit you! Ahhh my logix is teh best!
    "KenshinHimura 2:37PM QuoteFlag
    Nobody has to hit multis."
    so why does Tol have to hit the multies and not make fair grabs while top DmS KDs who do not have to fear being KT'ed by them because the multies do not hit them are allowed to make hits outside of multies?

• his grab isn't legit.

everyone is focusing on multis. the naps are up so people can send out tanks and be open and hit the multis without fear of people hitting them.

toleria wrecked that idea.

however, the person he hit, wasn't contributing. so kt'ing for that hit, is stupid.
    but, it's the fear that he will hit other people who are contributing, is probably why he is being kt'd.
    i mean if he isn't going to hit people who are hitting multis, then watevs, the kt is uncalled for.
    He will be rolled by vilt. He wants to alternate hits between active players and multis then I will show him what happens to people not being a team player.

There is no hiding now Toleria.
  • "then I will show him what happens to people not being a team player. "

So you agree you will KT body language after I'm dead?

• edited January 2015
    ok good to know that there are two set of rules, one for DmS and one for everyone else :)
    next time it should be said in advance :)
    "then I will show him what happens to people not being a team player. "

+1
  • "then I will show him what happens to people not being a team player. "

+2
    so why does Tol have to hit the multies and not make fair grabs while top DmS KDs who do not have to fear being KT'ed by them because the multies do not hit them are allowed to make hits outside of multies?

You have such intimate knowledge of what the multies are doing? I log in daily expecting a few hundred news.

Also, I'll remind you again, tehol in dms was the first person to get a greasing from the multies.

And back to the real point, the whole universe is napped, in order to to kill multies. Everyone has bad d, everyone is sending out most of their tanks to hit.

My point in this kt is a message. I won't let people sneak behind our back whole most of us are working together and hit.

Don't like it? My kd is the sl in 1:6 open. Feel free to kill me.

You have such intimate knowledge of what the multies are doing? I log in daily expecting a few hundred news.

Also, I'll remind you again, tehol in dms was the first person to get a greasing from the multies.

And back to the real point, the whole universe is napped, in order to to kill multies. Everyone has bad d, everyone is sending out most of their tanks to hit.

My point in this kt is a message. I won't let people sneak behind our back whole most of us are working together and hit.

Don't like it? My kd is the sl in 1:6 open. Feel free to kill me.
    but that's not true, body language is not hitting big multies, he doesn't send out much, because he doesn't hit, he has SHIT defense because he thinks no one is going to hit him and just whores the whole freaking time...
    he is not being a team player, Tol actually broke some of the bigger multies and is not hitting inactives...
  • If the KT continues, I urge every alliance to drop NAPs with DMS. Its the same alliance as NA/LJ and they're asserting their dominance without even winning a war this time. The KT is uncalled for. If the KD who got hit wasn't even hitting multis, then there is absolutely no reason he shouldn't have plenty of D. Jester, you say everyone has bad D because they are sending out too many tanks to hit multis, so whats the excuse for a KD not hitting multis? Fair grab is fair.

Again, if this KT continues, EVERY alliance should drop their NAPs with DMS
  • Santa wont. Our AL is with jester on this :^(
  • OK here's what I think.

It's not worth being distracted from the multies.

We'll deal with everyone who grabs active kingdoms, and those who think they can explore wore while we do work after the majority of the multies are finished.

However, if anyone else thinks to take the opportunity to hit my kingdoms, it will be open season.
  • Here's what I think: It's not worth playing.

Don't you guys ever get tired of the same shit all the time? Are you all just masochists?
  • Calling it now, as soon as the multis are dealt with, Tol gets trained hard by DMS.
  • As the only alliance not suffering from the multi's it wouldn't have been any different if I hadn't.
  • RZQRZQ
    edited January 2015
    Pawpatrol has been the target from day 1 of the round with the DMP attacks and I would dare to say we have no intentions in turning our focus towards any other alliance at this time. No matter where the accusations point, for all we know the multies couldve been made just for the lols but they need to be dealt with.

as jester said: It's not worth being distracted from the multies.

PS. i do not speak for the PawPatrol leadership, just an observer.
  • edited January 2015
    Toleria was instrumental in killing 1:12 multi. We don't brag about..."hey we kill multi"... No one push him to do, but it was his choice to hit the multi. But he also has to play, and hit other kingdoms.

KT his for a random grab is a pathetic excuse, IMHO.

Either hit the real ones who are the problem, find the source of that problem or turn a blind eye. There are not many choices. That goes back to who you are as a player.

I said this before, I ain't leading multi hunting, I'm not political this round. But I hit multi anyways. And in fact, Redshift did. Biohazard got multied, and so as the rest of my sector, 2 of them multied and eradicated. Going after those multi is not without consequence to make decisions. I have respect for Bio and the rest of Redshift for their actions. They got balls to play it their ways.

Now, as Sky pointed out: Anyone can choose NOT to hit multi at some point, that's cool, I can respect that.

But random grab = KT? That is something new.

~shakes head~
  • Toleria was instrumental in killing 1;12 multi. But he also has to play, and hit other kingdoms.

KT his for a random grab is a pathetic excuse.
    problem here is
    say u have 30 kingdoms all suiciding on multis.
    now u have 1 kingdom that wants to grab them.
    now nobody can suicide and break multis.

so instead of having 1 kingdom not hitting multis
    u have 31 kingdoms not hitting multis.

if killing 1 kingdom helps those 30 kingdoms suicide and break multis again.
    then it's worth killing him