Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Multi Lord

edited January 2015 in General
You suckle fully engorged donkey penis..you have a whole army of multis and you failed to pk me properly..752 news including missiles and kidnaps yet I still lived..you sir are so unskilled it warms my heart to see you fail so totally...This confirms your complete incompetence and lack of any skill even when you cheat..now make sure you are a good bitch and swallow..

love
The Kd you didnt kill the first time

Comments

• 752 news and failed?

Fruggin' amatuers.
  • edited January 2015
    I had 1986.. and lived. Also two attack waves. Victory
  • Bwahaha maybe it is Viva!!!
  • This is the first real evidence that viva is the multi lord. This is similar to how bad he runs alliances.

• Toleria (1:12) is a candidate for Multi-Lord - he hits non-multis who are hitting the multis and he's on the second round.
  • And rather puzzlingly
    January 3, 14:15:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Toleria (1:12)
    but he seems not to have been on for 3 hrs...
  • Toleria a cheater! probably if it pisses people he likes off;-)
  • Not viva, them damn multis just killed my kd! Right after I contacted DmS AL and said I was regrouping the RedShift alliance...
  • Not viva, them damn multis just killed my kd! Right after I contacted DmS AL and said I was regrouping the RedShift alliance...
    The bots are like a army of plague men, your effected even if you don't want to be

I've noticed the black holes getting less and less

• Its not toleria. Why would he kill his own group mate (me)?
  • edited January 2015
    Toleria (1:12) is a candidate for Multi-Lord - he hits non-multis who are hitting the multis and he's on the second round.
    Tol just returned this round. he is capable of pissing people, and he is just a natural bad ass.

He does not need multi, Toleria is one player who can eat you for breakfast. haha
    Exactly, that shows you who are the multi overlord.:)
  • The MULTIS need some breakfast soon

It's just the matter of what meal to choose
  • Thank you, thank you. :D
  • Btw, this is how active I am:

Total Wins 11
  • Its whether you are or are not against the multis.... I think you are are grabber... but why aren't you worried that the multies will get to you...?
    December 31, 18:13:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Toleria (1:12)
    December 31, 18:13:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Toleria (1:12)
    December 31, 18:13:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Toleria (1:12)
    December 31, 18:13:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    January 1, 04:34:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Toleria (1:12)
    January 1, 04:34:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Toleria (1:12)
    January 1, 04:34:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Toleria (1:12)
    January 1, 04:34:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Toleria (1:12)
    January 1, 04:34:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    January 1, 04:38:00 Forces from Toleria (1:12) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 206 planets, 708 platinum, 3,452 civilians, 5,647 energy, and 63 honor.
    Our military has lost: 16 soldiers, 1,093 laser troopers, 454 laser dragoons, and 36 tanks.
  • The multi's will eventually get all legit players, there's no escaping that. Hitting them now is just getting me killed earlier.

So yeah, I alternate hits between multi and regular players to avoid being the #1 target. As the multi's are killing top kingdoms first with the sole exception of DMS kingdoms.
  • Why I got multied. Every hit i made was on a multi and i have enough goons to break any of them almost twice.
  • Its not toleria. Why would he kill his own group mate (me)?
    he hit me and i'm friend :D
  • Yeah but you had a bad defense and I hadn't remembered the kingdomname. ;)
  • I think we can safely write off any rank 1 bragging rights for this round anyhow
  • Pretty douche move toleria
  • The multi's will eventually get all legit players, there's no escaping that. Hitting them now is just getting me killed earlier.

So yeah, I alternate hits between multi and regular players to avoid being the #1 target. As the multi's are killing top kingdoms first with the sole exception of DMS kingdoms.
    Yup. Top DMS kingdoms are spared.

And @Kaylie just come into PFs to complain against you Toleria, you must be big deal.

<