Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quotes of the Day ~SK~

Comments

• Did I miss something? Poor healthcare = gun-related crime?
    Mental health problems was not addressed and showed up in all (if not most) gun related cases.

Sandy Hook, the kids was off on medication.
    The one in Ottawa recently, mentally unstable.

Proper health care means less of these crime, and going to the root cause of the problem. But as pointed above, this route to health care reform, is too expensive for them to deal with it. So they use, useless regulations, which does not help anyone. A duct tape solution.

@Zeality: I love for North America to follow suit.
  • Thought provoking.
    Are you trying to be ironic?
    Both.
  • Lol that would be the one that made more sense, yes. But it would also be very funny if half the player base just dropped dead from time-traveling AIDs virus xP
  • you know you start having sex and the last thign you want to do is hof
  • edited December 2014
    “If you're choking in a restaurant you can just say the magic words, 'Heimlich maneuver,' and all will be well. Trouble is, it's difficult to say 'Heimlich maneuver' when you're choking to death.”
    Eddie Izzard

~that applies to christmas dinners~
  • Michael Moore: If you were to talk directly to the kids at Columbine or the people in that community, what would you say to them if they were here right now?

Marilyn Manson: I wouldn't say a single word to them. I would listen to what they have to say, and that's what no one did.
  • Michael Moore: If you were to talk directly to the kids at Columbine or the people in that community, what would you say to them if they were here right now?

Marilyn Manson: I wouldn't say a single word to them. I would listen to what they have to say, and that's what no one did.

Wow. Actually a pretty powerful quote.
  • Lol that would be the one that made more sense, yes. But it would also be very funny if half the player base just dropped dead from time-traveling AIDs virus xP
    I actually got quoted! Also >> totally true.

This. I've seen a lot of sides of mental health thru my womans career and this is often the best therapy for her patients.
  • On reference to being single:

Adams said: Marriage is an institution that teaches a man regularity, frugality, temperance, patience, and many other virtues he would NOT need if he stayed single in the first place.
  • 12:29:16 Tehol Beddict (1:2) - i blame the person that got hit
  • 12:29:16 Tehol Beddict (1:2) - i blame the person that got hit
    I blame that @Veii hit Cats. That was epic....not really.... ops!
  • (10:11:39 PM) [DmS]: ([email protected]) id 10000000% do cock before molly
    (10:11:42 PM) [DmS]: ([email protected]) you put both
    (10:11:44 PM) [DmS]: ([email protected]) on the table
  • edited December 2014
    "You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself"

- Robin Williams
  • "You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself"

- Robin Williams
    +1. I'm gonna cry.
  • That awkward moment when your sister's name is molly, and you have to figure out why she is so undesirable. Then you find out, oh; they mean Ecstasy (MDMA).
    Haha your sisters very desiarable as shown in this video we have, it's not for kids to see though :P
    "You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself"

- Robin Williams</blockquote

Wrong thread faggot

• That awkward moment when your sister's name is molly, and you have to figure out why she is so undesirable. Then you find out, oh; they mean Ecstasy (MDMA).
    Haha your sisters very desiarable as shown in this video we have, it's not for kids to see though :P

- Robin Williams
    Its the right thread Flames....
  • Dave is a quote of the day, since all he does is quotes people
  • Dave is a quote of the day, since all he does is quotes people
    He has a day off.

Its all cool.

- Robin Williams
    YOU TAKE THAT BACK!
  • edited January 2015
    I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    I was reading Jane Dunn's "Elizabeth & Mary" Cousins, Rival, Queens
  • "Sometimes you gotta kiss the peddles before the flower blooms."

:D Motha fukin RohanCastle
  • It was a reference to eating oussy, as long as you got it... go fuck yourselves
  • It was a reference to eating oussy, as long as you got it... go fuck yourselves
    pussy*
    pussy*
  • Your posting above reminds me when I first read some scripts of Vagina Monologue. I dont know what to make of it.
  • Reading on some old files from Vindicators Chat logs:

hey baby, whats up?
    umm....nothing?
    So....want me to like come over today so we can fuck?
    Wait....did you want to speak to my daughter?
    Yes Mrs.Miller.. :-/