Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I kissed a girl today

2»

Comments

• Or you are so awesome that you have to share!
    +1.
    Come on, our brother get lucky! That seldom happen in our community of geeks...
    I get to pork my wife at least 3 times a week, I don't count in your statistics. I'm an abnormality :D
  • Or you are so awesome that you have to share!
    +1.
    Come on, our brother get lucky! That seldom happen in our community of geeks...

I get to pork my wife at least 3 times a week, I don't count in your statistics. I'm an abnormality :D
    you are special Rohan, but troll han...is king! hahaha

• edited January 2015
    I'm about on pace for the same Rohan. 10-15 times a month is regular in my house.
  • Yea, I always shoot for more, but she can be a real sex camel sometimes.
  • Fuck you guys!

How the fuck do you get 3 paychecks a week?
  • I got 3 Bonus', paycheck, and christmas Bonus in one week :). Only cause my bonus' were backed up for like 4 months, but still.
  • edited January 2015
    didnt you already bang your buddys gf int he past or something?
    No, I've only taken two girls from their bfs in the past, one was my gf for a year after and I didnt know the dude, another was a one nighter and I ate breakfast with her and her bf the next day haha

• Doesn't smell like dariusbaggery. Needs more naked LoL and godstrats.
    So this girl may have been my friends soon to be ex girlfriend, I used my irl godstrat.. Infallible

Did u impale her with your 13" cock tho?
    pls zeal i dont want to hurt her

• Did your mom say I owed her any back child support or anything?
    Yes pls send check to the White House my boy obama will forward it to her thx
    Gross. Democrats...gross.
  • didnt you already bang your buddys gf int he past or something?
    No, I've only taken two girls from their bfs in the past, one was my gf for a year after and I didnt know the dude, another was a one nighter and I ate breakfast with her and her bf the next day haha

sneaky:)
  • Fuck you guys!

This is HOF worthy
  • Fuck you guys!

This is HOF worthy
    PF Awards for .....