Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I kissed a girl today

edited January 2015 in General
So there I am with this girl on a date today and she jumps up and kisses me (luckily I had applied my cherry chapstick earlier). Then she starts snuggling up all close against me and shes like mmm darius your chest is so muscley and im like thanks babe I workout.

This is a 100% true story btw, whats been goin on with you kids these days?

Comments

• were your pants wet when you woke up?
  • But did you like it? Being fondled like a piece a meat isn't fir everyone ya know
  • were your pants wet when you woke up?
    nah I went home and drank a protein shake, ate some feta cheese, and grilled a steak. Just finished the streak

Didnt have to wake up because my life is a dreammm
  • But did you like it? Being fondled like a piece a meat isn't fir everyone ya know
    Its a hard life bro but she respects the gains so I respect her, you know the drill
  • Is it bad to say I missed this retard?
  • Is it bad to say I missed this retard?
    missed you too bro, honestly havent had time these days to chill with you guys, any aim chats or w/e up I could get an inv to? I was reading some old shit always good for a laugh
  • I had applied my cherry chapstick
    So this was some hot girl-on-girl action?
  • I had applied my cherry chapstick
    So this was some hot girl-on-girl action?
    if only bro, she actually found my chapstick in my car goin home and put some on, then we made out double cherry chapstick status. 10/10 would reccomend
  • I prefer blueberry. More exotic.
  • Doesn't smell like dariusbaggery. Needs more naked LoL and godstrats.
  • Did your mom say I owed her any back child support or anything?
  • Pics, or it didn't happen. I havnt been able to poorly photoshop anything since I used MS paint on robs jesus penis pic :D
  • Fuck her right in the pussy!
  • I see what u did there
  • If you feel the need to tell stories like that on the internet, you must be really ugly. Either that or you have no social life outside the internet and must seek some attention in forum threads.
  • Or you are so awesome that you have to share!
  • If you feel the need to tell stories like that on the internet, you must be really ugly. Either that or you have no social life outside the internet and must seek some attention in forum threads.

Is this guy new?
    So this girl may have been my friends soon to be ex girlfriend, I used my irl godstrat.. Infallible

This guy gets it

Yes pls send check to the White House my boy obama will forward it to her thx
    Yes pls send check to the White House my boy obama will forward it to her thx
    Thanks son.
    So this girl may have been my friends soon to be ex girlfriend, I used my irl godstrat.. Infallible

Did u impale her with your 13" cock tho?
  • didnt you already bang your buddys gf int he past or something?

Were using world measurements here, not US. I believe that's actually 13 centimeters, or perhaps milimeters... not sure if that's euope measurement either. God I'm dumb.

Were using world measurements here, not US. I believe that's actually 13 centimeters, or perhaps milimeters... not sure if that's euope measurement either. God I'm dumb.
    Yeah Zeal, you're not allowed to use US measurements. Damn Canadian posers.
    +1.
    Come on, our brother get lucky! That seldom happen in our community of geeks...