Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Negotiations on Multis

2»

Comments

• Look guys , I don't want every one to be upset with what's going on , I did this just to prove a point to several players throwing there weight about , I hvent wanted to really kill on a mass scale as I don't need to, the visibility alone has made people run to the hills ( hense people never even hit my MULTIS till yestarday) it is refreshing to now see that you have black holes most G2 sectors which will slow me down and well done for starting to kill them , see this is what annoys me !!
    Why not kill them earlier???

Why???
    Because some of you are fuxking greedy fuckers for land and you bash people and look for the easy hit, where's the team work! It's took a couple of innocent people to die last night for the uni to even try and do anything against my army!
    Your pathetic , the lot of you!

However I will Negiotiate !

Pie
    Greg
    Atmo
    Meadows

All disband your kingdoms then I will delete the armies

You have till tomorow night to respond

These conditions are none negotiable
    You're either full of shit or an idiot. Quite possibly, both.

If those 4 are the only ones you care about, why take out kds that have nothing to do with them? These people aren't even in hiding.
  • If Im somwone that you want to disband... why not just kill me like you did my SL? Im never hard to find.

That right there tells me these arent co trolled by Viva. The kds taken out were top kds.. not dome named people of the pfs. Good try Viva, but you are as pathetic as always. If you guys remember, last round when the multis popped up... he was asking where I was and saying he was goibg to hit me with his multis then. Never happened. Grow the fuck up viva.
  • If Im somwone that you want to disband... why not just kill me like you did my SL? Im never hard to find.

That right there tells me these arent co trolled by Viva. The kds taken out were top kds.. not dome named people of the pfs. Good try Viva, but you are as pathetic as always. If you guys remember, last round when the multis popped up... he was asking where I was and saying he was goibg to hit me with his multis then. Never happened. Grow the fuck up viva.
    This crossed my mind. It's more believable with BCart being the owner then Viva.
  • edited December 2014
  • Just hurry up and kill the top 20 so that maybe they will quit for good, them we can recruit new players, get rid.of ppl that cheat.
  • stop cheating mages
  • edited December 2014
    He won't have any reason to. Create multi armies if the same.old losers change their ways or piss off fr.good

This game has tons of potential just get over it and advertise ur ass off and a few cheaters will barely be noticed, and yeah obviously the infamous"bcart" would rather dominate their.little world (SK) hardcore rather then purge multies and hardcore cheaters and get back up to 4 galaxies with 20 full sectors each, I have spent countless hours trying to replace SK and just isn't.possible this game could have thousands of dedicated players in a couple days if you advertised in the right plave
  • I remember sectors going into the 15-18 galaxies :P
  • Whelp, my round ended a week earlier than it normally does! :P
  • Whelp, my round ended a week earlier than it normally does! :P
    I'm jelly, you died faster than me
  • edited December 2014
    I call it aggressive negotiations:
    December 31, 03:19:38 Our kingdom Osyrus (1:12) was killed. Nothing remains of their 63,455 networth.

Negotiations are over. 1 Down, more to follow
  • I call it aggressive negotiations:
    December 31, 03:19:38 Our kingdom Osyrus (1:12) was killed. Nothing remains of their 63,455 networth.

Negotiations are over. 1 Down, more to follow
    Ah. Negotiations with a lightsaber.
  • well.. next round ought to be interesting lol
  • These multis are easy land. Don't delete them.

Come on Viva, put on a nice hot bath, relax. Slit your wrists, and let us play this miserable game in peace.
  • edited December 2014
    @Dank: I played last round, and it has dawned on me what you tried to explained. I am not sure if there is a turn around to SK integrity, but there might be a way. I can see it, but it takes a different approach.

Game 66 was a 13th anniversary re-union, it was a meet and greet, and people understood it as a return. That was not the case, people come to say hello to friends and leave.

Since I stayed around, I'd say, that it might take a slow process to find some creative ways to inspire good, old, fun games. I personally like the twisted sense of humor, though so blinded by the political arena.

Fenris formed in 2001, in a different era: dial up connection, library cable high speed internet, even Vindicators calculator was a breakthrough. A remnant of a very old technology.

Nowadays, technology is prevalent, and ubiquitous. VPNs, wireless connections, smart phones, apps and private servers are marketed at very low cost.

There are ,b>fewer people who wanted to play text base games, because there is abundant supply of fun games without the hassles. So, really, you are looking at specific group of people who have chosen to play this game.

Bcart, Bots and multi aside, what makes a text base game fun to play for all these people?

To inspire that very specific group - and make the game more fun again....that is the the issue to tackle.

@Viva: I don't know you, and probably don't have a clue what have you experience in SK game and its community. I won't pretend that I can even understand your side. Whatever it is, you are trying to stir something. Good or bad, depends on the outcome. Might as well help if you want to point out...what exactly do you want to happen, in game or in the community.

If you have scores to settle with few players, it might be a totally difference case, than what I try to explain above.

• Lets be honest here... many of us are only playing because of the friendships we made when we were younger, which is also the basis for the "groups" that tend to take over the server. You play and talk to someone for 5-10 years, you tend to not want to grab them.

I can relate to this socio-political dynamic. I tend to look at the kingdom, and say, "oh...that's Veii". I won't steal from him, and probably send him message when their is suiciders.

It is not written rule, nor it is sanctioned. It's that part of you as a player, that you tend to be aware of who your friends are, without any alliance rules that bind you to do it.

• edited December 2014
    *Full sectors Rohan went to 15-18...mostly empty sectors went well beyond that. I know as I was in a 3 person sector in galaxy 32 one time. It was 4 person at the start of the round but one guy went inactive and we killed him. But we went on a spree and started killing off everyone in the g30s...and then we moved on to g20s. It helped that everyone was unprotected except for my sector as I got us protected by 4 top 50 sectors with my contacts. And I also had an alliance that would post my g20 KTs occasionally for giggles...but still it was damn entertaining.
  • How does one title a thread with "negotiations" when the terms are non negotiable?
  • much as the trolling amuses

non-negotiable terms in negotiations isn't actually that strange a thing

the stranger thing is that no other terms are mentioned
  • We already made fun of that Darubian...but I do like making fun of it again!
  • We already made fun of that Darubian...but I do like making fun of it again!
    Can't be bothered to read the bullshit that is viva
  • Hey viva dude.. sorry if I'm not aware of you, since years ago I was an ordinary player from RU which is similar with SK and I love that game. Until the game was shut down don't know for what reason, since then I came to here. I've just played for a round or 2 then stopped for quite some time, now then come back to here again with some old pals. But now the game seems became tragedy with all of the multies. I don't know if you're really the one who running these, but if it's you, just want to know what's the reason behind to ruin this game. :-??