Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi's will wake up

Comments

• the average avocado has a higher iq than viva
    so do most of the below average ones probably
  • edited December 2014
    When is the party starting?
  • Vivas a cunt for denying solars to the sectors
  • My MULTIS have steady power and don't need solars bro
    Just getting a few kingdoms powerless ;-)
    Saves me work later
    Not long until the party starts,
    My holidays start Wednesday , fucking hve to work over chistmas sucks
  • Trying to keep solar money back for sector weapons , I still need nanos , tanks are expensive
  • so ... can I roll them until then? all good?
  • so ... can I roll them until then? all good?
    Yes mate , I don't mind you hitting them , I am actually annoyed that not one person has had the balls to break one, I would not kill you anyway, you where a great guy when you where on my alliance , just inbox me your game name

• I thought Viva was a girl...? no?

anyway, just admit you forgot about solars you can't claim to be getting a few kingdoms powerless (to attack) when you have told everyone you are hitting top kds in top alliance first because the sectors where you are sl there is no alliance.
    Blahmo!
    you forgot solars is my point....no matter how you try and justify not getting them.
  • i'm always cool :P, just blind ppl can't see that.

thing is, if you multi others, multi me too, no fun in playing alone :D
  • edited December 2014
    I thought Viva was a girl...? no?

anyway, just admit you forgot about solars you can't claim to be getting a few kingdoms powerless (to attack) when you have told everyone you are hitting top kds in top alliance first because the sectors where you are sl there is no alliance.
    Blahmo!
    you forgot solars is my point....no matter how you try and justify not getting them.

I don't need solars that much , that's more of the point
    I want sector weapons when the blitz starts
    And I like to annoy folk
  • Fusion Power Plant 18 2% 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6

you just upgraded to fusion so you "didn't need solars" because you had no intention of having power anyway?

The annoying part you have down tho. well done.
  • Stop trolling Mr 2 posts
  • I killed you a few times haven't I?
  • Don't do my sector again, i lost like a ton of soldiers last time
  • when are they waking!? i can't wait for the fireworks!!!
  • they are semi hibernating...they live where it is cold.
  • i had avocado for breakfast. I am becoming Dr. Spence Reid at this rate.
  • I retract all negativity that I directed at WhiteCity. As usual I confused names and spoke of Whitestar. This is what I do best. I'm not sure why people even bother warring me when if ignored I will destroy myself in a more humorous fashion.
  • I retract all negativity that I directed at WhiteCity. As usual I confused names and spoke of Whitestar. This is what I do best. I'm not sure why people even bother warring me when if ignored I will destroy myself in a more humorous fashion.

I don't know...you never would kill me when I warred you...something about me being too happy to die or something.
  • Dank is a legend
    One of the few guys I respect on this game
  • no respect for me ? :( aw
    I like your twisted sense of humor.

Lovsan: kindly update the calc, i failed, i failed....
    Lovsan: kindly update the calc, i failed, i failed....
    like you said YOU failed not the calc!
    Yeh Toni
    Your a decent fella

Puppy is ok too
  • he is Not puppy, dont trust him
  • viva's just blowing steam. not like he could kill anyone even if he had a multi army.