Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi's will wake up

Comments

• Reliable, it takes a few seconds to make 4 tabs the size of little squares so that the attack buttons are all literally touching. Not hard to get 3 at 00, I could imagine 4 being possible
    Im learn I ng new tricks in this multiverse thread!

Hey, whats tick hitting and why are you guys so passionate about it?
  • i have a crappy kingdom. not worth their attention.
    ~grabs some popcorn, some B rated action movie coming soon~
    Im rooting for the multies!

~scoot over!~
    WC Veii is back, hoo yah!
  • You know, if you closed/deleted this thread he wouldn't be getting the attention he craves.
  • edited December 2014
    why is there no delete option
  • completely ignoring people will cause even greater things for attention
  • its not attention I crave

I only wanted to be truthful to the community
  • we already knew you cant play this game, no need for being truthful.
  • 3 days

Top Alliance gets it first , starting with there AL
    Their* stupid fuck... didn't your country write America's language? And your a British naval officer? Bwahahahahaha shite
    You're? You are most likely the stupid fuck o.O
    Hahaha I got 9 outta 10 right!!! :P
  • This is our chance to show BCart that we want a 3rd server to open up called the Multi server. Make it no rules. Have unlimited accounts, bashing, farming, group sex and everything else you people enjoy doing.
  • This is our chance to show BCart that we want a 3rd server to open up called the Multi server. Make it no rules. Have unlimited accounts, bashing, farming, group sex and everything else you people enjoy doing.
    Bcart's not paying attention dearie.
  • edited December 2014
    White City... isn't that the guy that cried he was a federal agent and was mysteriously hacked by xFCx for perpetrating? Watch out guys he has a badge he is for real... lol not. SK 22 Jump Street freeze!!! Fucking nutjob I don't know how you can come in here with the same name and even post without feeling like you just took a crap in your pants and everyone can smell it.

Beat that ass Viva it doesn't matter what you do they'll always talk the same shit so fuck their ass up. There are no deals to be made it's just chaos and death until the ammo runs out. Every single one of their friends that you allow on neutral ground they'll count as a win so kill at least one of those mufukaz too.
  • edited December 2014
    White City... isn't that the guy that cried he was a federal agent and was mysteriously hacked by xFCx for perpetrating? Watch out guys he has a badge he is for real... lol not. SK 22 Jump Street freeze!!! Fucking nutjob I don't know how you can come in here with the same name and even post without feeling like you just took a crap in your pants and everyone can smell it.

Beat that ass Viva it doesn't matter what you do they'll always talk the same shit so fuck their ass up. There are no deals to be made it's just chaos and death until the ammo runs out. Every single one of their friends that you allow on neutral ground they'll count as a win so kill at least one of those mufukaz too.
    I don't think you're high enough yet, but I agree.
    This is our chance to show BCart that we want a 3rd server to open up called the Multi server. Make it no rules. Have unlimited accounts, bashing, farming, group sex and everything else you people enjoy doing.
    Bcart's not paying attention dearie.
    It's worth a try.
    Actually, that's a good idea. Chaos mode.

• edited December 2014
    Umm....lolwut? I was certainly a fiery douche when I played SK 10 years ago, but none of that ever happened to me. In fact Dank, you and I used to be friends on Facebook...unless that was just ice and DCO.
  • the average avocado has a higher iq than viva
  • so do most of the below average ones probably
  • The above is a ginger slut who sucks tramps off
  • the above is a tramp who pays money to get sucked off by ginger sluts.
  • I like cheese.
  • Viva sup, just kt atmo and delete.
  • That's a good trade
    Where is he
    Seriously
  • 1:5 rando
    Troll
  • Yeah that Rando is a troll
  • atmo youre the savior of round 67, the ultimate sacrifice!
  • Tmonsta, why isn't viva banned and this thread deleted?
  • Hasnt it been like two days already?
  • completely ignoring people will cause even greater things for attention
    That isn't true; if there is no reward for the child's bad behavior [in this case, attention] then the child will be less likely to act out.
  • ok could the multi sls give us 24 hours of mobi and then go back to growth. some of the other sectors are in mobi and i don't want to fall behind.
    k thanks...also you are late with solars