Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Round

edited December 2014 in General
Is lolz. I understand the big news is viva, but some people have 1200 land right now and I have never seen a round so barren of targets. Let's not keep this charade of protesting "the" cheater. The antics from dms towards Santa's top kingdoms along with how so many of dws are building, it's just plain laughable. People are trying to play this like it's the same game it was, and it isnt. ALL of you have to stop your shenanigans before this will be what you want it to.

In the spirit of that, I'd like to talk now about having a round where we go in planning to play for our chosen alliances and forget scores for once. Watching moogle and some others build a war kd used to be cool. Let's take out of game community back into the game again. Seriously, top whatever in a game where 20 of you even know what you're doing can't be that fun.

Comments

• no!

let them have the only good thing happening in their lives
  • Everyone should delete and let the multi's duke it out.
  • Rays first re back and he's gonna change sk lol

What are these antics u speak of Ray? I think ur late to party bro just saying few steps behind the big boys. Don't worry gingers have no souls though so that makes you lighter u can prolly catch up ;)
  • Lol, I'm not here to accuse people specifically, but coming up with lame "farming" to make our guys powerless ect is standard top alliance bully tactics. Nothing cheating about that, but I would think the power plays might wait considering the state of things.

I've never been a top kd builder. Too many rounds dead to learn.
  • Yea ur behind the 8 ball on this one ray. But said kd clearly farmed and deserved to be ktd but officers in dms decided to let the kd live bc he is a new player.

Get the facts before u post something wrong like this.

Also 2 others alliances also agreed this was farming. So not just dms being a "bully".
  • I'm wondering if Ray is the new guy.
  • Nah Ray is the really open kd in our afs lol
  • Viva is a threat to nobody but himself.
  • Just because a couple people get together to decide a kd not in Their alliance is farming doesn't suddenly make it a fact, but ok. Not really the point here. This wasn't a dms flame thread, but if you want to take it there go ahead.
  • Viva is a threat to nobody but himself.
  • Just send kill target via PM, and lets work on it.
    What's funny is both tines I got hit person hitting went more open than I am to hit me. I don't care b about that, I knew this round would be like that for me.
    What's funny is both tines I got hit person hitting went more open than I am to hit me. I don't care b about that, I knew this round would be like that for me.
    Welcome to SK Version Troll.1.1:)
  • Um he clearly farmed Ray. Did u even see the news? To say anything else is plain retarded. He got first 4 hits on #1 kd who disbanded failed one. Pushed himself to top 3 land and now is much smaller than that bc he didn't keep growing hence the newbie.

But in sk that is 100% farming Ray. Maybe u forgot these things in ur absence idk. But that has always been the case.
  • What I know is that the rules that are enforced and when they are have not so much to do with "right" and "wrong", and it would be great not to pretend otherwise. Game didn't get this small by making people feel like they got a fair deal.
  • And yet he did get an amazing deal. He should be dead.

I get the point of this thread now. Dms r the good guys :) not only did I have to teach the rules to said santa kd but I am helping him now too. The failure was and remains on ur Al and ur leadership. For not clearly explaining rules and saying farming nearly 300 land when the biggest kd was 700 something is a way to die. Or even touching bases on that idea.

Go educate ur alliance Ray if u really wanna help. But ya thanks for pointing out the obvious here. Rename thread breaking news moogle mentors nubs and shows compassion :)
  • What happened to "If you're late to the party, then tough shit"? These days, it just feels like people try to find any excuse to KT someone (Were this guy not "a newbie", he most likely would've been KT'd). I know what people will say though: "It's in the rules". In my opinion, fuck the rules. It's pointless to penalize people over such trivial things when the player-base is as small as it is.
  • Im not active but I'd wager it's a domination thing. We don't play pretty pretty kingdoms.
  • Can u kt bio for farming my land when i disbanded. He got to top 3 land.
  • Im not active but I'd wager it's a domination thing. We don't play pretty pretty kingdoms.
    Which is what I said from the start. St moogle here won't let it lay though
    Which is what I said from the start. St moogle here won't let it lay though
    I'd trust mooogle, he would know best in this case.
  • Moogle knows all, he tells me how to live my life
  • Lmfao hookers and cocaine bro it's the only way to live.
  • We don't play pretty pretty kingdoms.

We dont?
  • Lmfao hookers and cocaine bro it's the only way to live.
  • Moogle knows all, he tells me how to live my life
    Lmfao hookers and cocaine bro it's the only way to live.
    Aye aye Capn!
  • Can u kt bio for farming my land when i disbanded. He got to top 3 land.
    i got you before disband :(

• There is not enough strenghth in numbers to kill farmers /multi. No more War Chief who are willing to charge..and lead, and march on, win or lose..In fact, the farmers and multi are majority now. The rest are : kingdoms builders who fight to top NW, and those ordinary players who kindda just tread along.

In fact, the multi killed me right out of newbie mode Round 66, because I tried to bring the old school SK. About 40 of us, who were same old solid friends - pack one, pack all.
    what I learned the hard way, that we ...are a treat to the multi or farmers - so I was eliminated -- one hour right after newbie mode. Imagine that?

Would anyone try again, or just accept the fact that legit players are now the minority?