Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 Old Friends & 5 Old Enemies you miss.

Comments

• Please do come back as tankwolf:) we need company....

if you have free time next round, come back.
    I might stick around, even log in once a day.

We have made Rob versus Rohan battle royale, so I cannot miss it.
    Well, I made a kingdom but its not a commitment. Let's see how far back people's memories really go, my kd name is obvious.
  • edited December 2014

Please do come back as tankwolf:) we need company....

Well, I made a kingdom but its not a commitment. Let's see how far back people's memories really go, my kd name is obvious.
    If you leave it to me, the "memory card" is already blown up in pieces. Unless you message me. LOL
    Glad to have you back Ray, I think creating a kingdom is as good as you can get.

Last game, with the re-union, checking once every 2 days is a commitment already, granting all of us have family and career to look after. And put to vacation when work got busy.
  • Guess I am no one's friend or enemy blahhh
    Hi")
    Hiya LadyAsh
    I probably don't know you much, someone mentioned your name last game as I was scouting for the re-union round. I was coordinating the groupings, you must be in it, or someone group with you.

You playing this round?
  • edited December 2014

Please do come back as tankwolf:) we need company....

Didn't you use to have a wife or someone that played this game with you a long time ago? Or was that someone else...Ray sounds familiar. I can't remember old KD names though.
  • Yeah, that happened
  • I'm not sure if I was around when Ray has a wife....must be 10 years ago.... a lot can change. Personally, a lot has change with mine, I imagine same things...our life ain't a straight line of events.

I was single 10 years ago...lol, I'm back to single 10 years after. LOL

• edited December 2014
    Yeah this was way back LadyAshnod, sorry to bring up a bad memories Ray.
  • ayyyy lmao

this place seems boring now whats up with that
  • Sorry Ray, I dont know.
  • ayyyy lmao

HOLY Forum Multi! Sup dari
    No one does, just some like to think they do.

• edited December 2014
    ayyyy lmao

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/801/945/69d.png
    I think this is what everyone was referring to from 2013:
    Ah, found it:
    Hahahaha. This is Nikki. I will have you know I am no longer married to Rayzar. We had a baby, he was 4 months old, Rayzar took every dollar I had in my purse at the time, took our car, and left the country. Since then, he's been nothing but a deadbeat, saw his kid a few times and hasn't in over a year now and has sent all of $125 USD.

Just a little update for y'all
    and ps. I deserve more credit in this game than just being married to Rayzar ahaha
    didn't Nikki AL Phoenix at one point?
    Ahahahaha! yes I did marry Ray and I did AL Phoenix as well as BURP, we do have a son who is 4 and a half now. And he still has not seen him or paid more support. My kid's better off without him. lol
  • Which is not the truth or the whole story, but you have people like Cory who think they know other people's business and somehow that makes them feel important. I didn't volunteer any of that situation to these forums and I don't owe the peanut gallery anything more.
  • All I know is what I'm told. I was just passing the info along to fill in the blanks. I figured it wasn't the whole story, but it you haven't noticed this is the first time I have acknowledged you since your return. I will go back to ignoring you, good day sir.
  • All I know is what I'm told. I was just passing the info along to fill in the blanks. I figured it wasn't the whole story, but it you haven't noticed this is the first time I have acknowledged you since your return. I will go back to ignoring you, good day sir.
    You should have started there. Passing info you know isn't the whole truth to people who didn't even ask is called gossip. Why you thought to break your silence for this special occasion is beyond me, but your more than welcome to mind your own business again.
  • Ray, you can't blame Cory or anyone else when all we have is what Nikki said. It isn't our business, you're right, but once someone voluntarily shares information then people are going to give their input on things. You can either clarify things if they're wrong or just accept them as they are.
  • If someone wants to have an adult conversation about my stuff privately, feel free to let me know. But that isn't what's going on here. I will not put that out here, that is still the mother of my son and even if she doesn't know better I do. As for the rest, you are personally responsible for what you do with information like that. He wants to make a sideshow or whatever he was trying to accomplish, I will call him on it. I put up with the meme's at the start, it's enough now.
  • I thought we already passed this shit?
  • I just want to add one word. Odnar.
  • edited December 2014
    @RayZar, sorry to hear this. There is always 2 sides of the story. I'm sorry man. I don't know Nikki, I only know you, we go back more than 10 years ago. Congratulations on your son, I am pretty sure he is as good looking as you, and I'm sending good vibes for you...man, it will work out in the future....
    Keep the faith in yourself and take care of yourself... I hope Nikki will put it together as well, and move forward to better life, after the pain of separation. It is never easy. It takes time.

Child support is a visible scar of broken relationship. It is not the end all in life. Sometimes, life circumstances push you down to the ground, and all you have is yourself, and your option is only to survive. You will rise up to challenges, because you have your life's potential in you...no one can take that dignity away from you.

Sure, I do have kids now. My life is what I own now, what I built from all the pain and angst of past failures, and I am doing pretty good. Anyone can do it too.

My ex did not pay me a cent in child support since he was born. But that does not make my ex a bad guy and all to be blame??? - just our relationship did not work, and blame is 50/50 no matter how you see it. I AM TO BE BLAME TOO, I have my own faults and failures. My son is now 10 years old.

If he did not pay child support, then that is only one part of the story. He has his reasons, he was maybe broken in the separation as much as I am. It does not fix the mistakes that 2 adult made in the past. You have to let it go, and look forward to better things.

Heck, its the past. My kid is 10 years old now, playing SK. He does not need to know the details of my own pain, all he needs to know that he is love by me and his father, where ever he is on this planet.

I guess few of you have seen his picture, he had an SK playing card from Fenris, when he was few months old. Why I did not whine and bitch about it? No point really...nobody needs to know your agony and pain.

The story is, people always make judgement because ah...he did not pay child support???
    I tell you, there is more to money. Any half ass man who work can pay child support and he is still a royal pain. Anyone can pay support in other ways: education plan, savings trust, or retirement plans later on. Child Support is duct tape to solution and people are so hang up about it. I don't know why.

There is more to humanity than this, how about compassion, how about faith, how about empathy??? Did any of you have fallen to the ground and hit rock bottom? Do you know what it feels like to look in the mirror and feel like you cannot go on anymore?

I've seen Rick posted some of his troubles, and I admire him for pulling it together. Each of us has its own journey and you got to give credit where its due.

You guys in SKPFs are the most quirkest group I ever known, probably because my life has revolve around RPGs, game testing, and computers. You have been a bunch of clowns that make me smile. But...easy of the personal stuff...please...wounds heal, but many scars remain.

It's a long post, but I've gone through hell. Maybe mine is different than yours, but when it comes to pain of lost, love and angst, I am no stranger to it.

I leave you all to think that life is not a straight line, it is marathon of trial and error. Nobody can tell where you might end up, but as long as you wake up one day, and continue to believe in yourself, you will be alright.

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. Rogue

~Ladyashnod
    AIM: lady.ashnod
  • and thus darius was formed
  • I miss Lady Sereph. When is she gonna come back to SK?
  • edited December 2014
    Friends: Mostly Fenris (Veii, Storlock, Lem, Neithan, WhiteCity, Jenn, LadySereph, Puchu, Vindicator, Bedrock, Maserlas, Puni, Fluffy, Alzamoth, JP, Kipa, QueenHalio, Ara, ValhallaFTZ, Oblivion, MK, Johndeere, Amiable, I promise.. to add their names when I remember and older SK players (Mary, FH, Juxta ( I played LOT-he is really a good one) , Crash(Miltu), Eau, Gypsy, Tarana, someone who runs Medici Alliance, Mindstorm.. Probably more. .. some are still here. Many more of I ever get access to my old AIM.

Enemies: don't recall any, i disagree with other players, but nothing more to it.
    FRIENDS;-)
    Mugabisimo
    Ashnod
    Lemmy/Depressland
    3vil
    Vindicator
    Storlock
    (ALL MY WOLVES!)

ENEMIES
    i'm not a major player so never had any--MUSTAFAR i met by accident one time because i came back randomly and didn't know anybody used that name and he thought i was "trolling" him...hope i used that term properly.

• Friends: Mostly Fenris (Veii, Storlock, Lem, Neithan, WhiteCity, Jenn, LadySereph, Puchu, Vindicator, Bedrock, Maserlas, Puni, Fluffy, Alzamoth, JP, Kipa, QueenHalio, Ara, ValhallaFTZ, Oblivion, MK, Johndeere, Amiable, I promise.. to add their names when I remember and older SK players (Mary, FH, Juxta ( I played LOT-he is really a good one) , Crash(Miltu), Eau, Gypsy, Tarana, someone who runs Medici Alliance, Mindstorm.. Probably more. .. some are still here. Many more of I ever get access to my old AIM.

Enemies: don't recall any, i disagree with other players, but nothing more to it.
    FRIENDS;-)
    Mugabisimo
    Ashnod
    Lemmy/Depressland
    3vil
    Vindicator
    Storlock
    (ALL MY WOLVES!)

ENEMIES
    i'm not a major player so never had any--MUSTAFAR i met by accident one time because i came back randomly and didn't know anybody used that name and he thought i was "trolling" him...hope i used that term properly.

Muga -- he is playing this round. :) haha
  • edited December 2014
    It was more fu
    Dank took shit way too seriously. Hope he's alright.
    Fuck you faggot.

Only for you or mal, if it's okay with my wife. You know this is Jayr, right? You got a bit flippant before my departure from SK.
  • and thus darius was formed