Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• Welp, I thought JarJar and rsoultin were mafia together. There goes that theory.
    Well At least everyone knows I am not a WW now that we had that voting match against me and Phantom.
    We don't know that at all. Explain how this is true.
  • Why would I vote for Phantom on previous days knowing that he was a WW. I pointed him out on like day 2, seems strange to try and kill your own team mate that early. Maybe I am a bad guy and trying to set up the village, but that seems like a stretch. Also why did you flip your vote at the last minute from me to Phantom yesterday. That seems slightly suspicious, gl0?
  • Maybe I am a bad guy and trying to set up the village
    thats all I read.
  • Yea or you and phantom are werewolves and you voted for phantom cus you prefer yourself over your fellow werewolves :P

Or phantom is the werewolf you needed dead to become one!

• Or phantom is the werewolf you needed dead to become one!
    All I read
  • A few things:

- I'm fairly confident now that Dai is not evil. Same goes to a lesser extent for Rsoultin and Kenshin.
    - Flazer hasn't posted since this game started so he's most likely inactive.
    - I don't know why but Rohan and Puppy may be good as well.
    - Phantom was a WereWabbit but a new one appeared so we still have 5.
    - 2 Wannabe's are still alive.
    - I think the evil ones are 7 people from Azalieo, Default, Gl0stix, Meadows, Shining, TMonsta, Tormented and Unreliable.
    - Meadows is probably messing about as she always does.
    - Gl0stix and TMonsta seemed to jump on the "Kill Phantom" bandwagon near the end when it looked as though Phantom would be killed. I found it odd that Gl0 in particular stated something like that he has no reason not to try and kill Dai on Day 2 & 3 but then votes to kill Phantom on Day 4 near the end of the day when votes were 5-8 in favour of Phantom being killed. TMon jumped in when it was 5-7.
    - This doesn't take into account that 1 of the first 6 players who I think are probably not evil weren't turned into a WereWabbit to take Phantom's place.
    - We're fucked.

!KILL Gl0stix
  • Correction - I made a mistake while skimming through. A wannabe became a WereWabbit so there are 6 evil ones. As Puppy says, that means that Dai could be evil.
  • Hmmm, if I had to choose, I'd pick Tormented. Judging by his awesomeness last round, he is a bit more timid this time, perhaps a wannabe or WW? Or just not really paying attention as he see's we're fucked as well.

!Kill Tormented
  • Also why did you flip your vote at the last minute from me to Phantom yesterday. That seems slightly suspicious, gl0?
    Not very suspicious given the circumstances, but I need to defend myself in order to keep the vote on track.

The vote was tied and I voted for her instead of you. If what you say is true, with you a villager and me a killer, then why would I knowingly choose a townie to live and kill my own, instead of simply making it 8 good to 6 bad? I had been voting for you for days, I could have just continued to do so without much suspicion and the round would have been nearly a cakewalk from there..

I could tell you why I changed my vote, but it wouldn't be very smart. I either have good reads on someone or I simply lucked out, but I'll take either at this point and I don't want to give anyone up.
  • edited December 2014
    The vote was tied and I voted for her instead of you.
    It was 8-5 in favour of Phantom being lynched before you voted. Walls counted wrong.

• It was 8-5 in favour of Phantom being lynched before you voted. Walls counted wrong.
    Oh, I see. I honestly wasn't paying attention to them. I just believed someone and voted for who I thought was the right person at the time.

I'll admit I didn't really check the votes until just now when I was posting. I'm just a town and if we vote wrong now it gets really hard not to lose, such is the reason for my crafted reply. Do what you will.

Personally I want to prod at Default and see if he decides to be active.

!kill default
    !chief timon
  • I have just been inactive honestly. Looks like glo is trying to kill off the inactive players to help the wws.

!kill glostix

and rohin...you are absolutely right, we are fucked.
  • We do have to be careful because the Wannabe does not necessarily HAVE to vote to kill that player to become a WW, but that rule seems a bit vague. Which is why i think gl0 flipped his vote late.

!Kill Gl0stix
    !Chief SkyDragon sounds like he knows what he is doing.
  • Erm, no I don't. There's so many damn variables in this game that you can't be sure of anything, lol.
  • Oh no chief vote today so it doesn't matter anyways.
  • !kill glostix
    !chief sky
  • I flipped between days. You guys make it sound like I changed my vote at the last minute.

My vote for phantom on the tie breaker said "LOL. Herp Derp." because I had voted for Jar Jar before, something I wasn't able to do. It was not a flip from Daigotsu, I just wasn't even aware that it was a tie breaker from my previous day's vote. I realized then that I should actually go back and read everything, since I clearly wasn't paying attention, and realized that we are also dangerously close to losing..

I now have some reads on people that I trust and voted with them. That was jar jar (rip) and rsoultin. I have always voted timon for chief, but I don't know what he is, and he's about as useful as meadows. Not readable. I think Kenshin is good, he means well. Dai doesn't seem bad, I always voted him for the lulz because I couldn't be arsed to read much before SK round start, and was surprised when he was up for death. Tormented was inactive as well, but I feel like he's okay as well.

I'm just trying to get an inactive to talk with my Default vote (which I said).. that doesn't make me bad. It got me to play, didn't it? Please just go over everything again and don't lose this.
  • Hmm, so I thinkbwe can manifest a list of goodies to turn the tide. I'm still not sure about tormented, but activity would be nice, sky, diagotsu?, Me, Unreliable?, flazer inactI've?, who else?
  • I know it's convenient that I'm just now really starting to be active, but the SK round just started. Look around, I'm not the only one.
  • honestly I would be willing to change vote if someone has a good read, the mason seem to be beyond useless this round. I have been pretty busy, but from what I have seen, it hasn't looked very productive.
  • Lets organize our public data.

Night 0 -

-Wabbit whores rape the werewabbits
    -werewabbits are role blocked.
    -wabbit whores have werewabbit aids.
    -seer saw stuff
    -another seer saw other stuff
    -masons learned stuff.

Night 1 -

-werewabbits kill damdred the fat villager
    -2 victims have recieved werewabbit aids.
    -seer saw stuff
    -the other seer saw stuff

Night 2 -

-werewabbits kill corynewb
    -one whore has fallen.
    -seer tried to see stuff
    -one whore slept with themself.

Night 3 -

-mages the seer hath died.
    -someone has been raped.

Night 4 -

zeality is murdered by the werewabbits
    someone was raped.

Night 5 -

-jarjar is dead by wolves, he was a jacket
    -someone was raped

• honestly I would be willing to change vote if someone has a good read, the mason seem to be beyond useless this round. I have been pretty busy, but from what I have seen, it hasn't looked very productive.
    I'm at a point where i should pick one of you and follow blindly, trusting he is the mason.

Last day i sneakly claimed mason and got raped at night, so they cant really come out, even if allowed. We got lucky so far masons didnt get aids yet and its better if we keep it this way.

You people not pointing this out over my idea of having one of them coming public is as troubling as the amount of werewabbits alive, because it makes us look like crazy bunny lost.
  • i know its been only one hour, but the lack of response, considering people probably logged in sk to train in the first mobi hour, is just sad...
  • !KILL SHINING

I know he's been online but I've seen nothing from him.
  • Ill follow your suit, !Kill Shining
  • !KILL SHINING

Mages was going to seer shining. My brother isn't an idiot (and anyone who didn't realize he was the seer when he claimed it just makes me lol). He followed up on the seer and that's why he was voting for shining yesterday. I can almost guarantee that. (No, bro, don't tell me one way or another, lol). I've been sheeping JarJar cause I knew he was the seer, and townreading Dole because he helped me cover Mages' imbedded picture hint. :)

Beyond that I'm not really paying attention so it would be better to ignore the rest of what I say lolol.
  • That or he's just voting shining for trying to kill claimed seers. Since no one seered that night. Like I said, ignore me lol. (Not paying much attention.)
  • I'd also take a look at Gl0 for trying to kill claimed seers. Just saying.
  • I'd also take a look at Gl0 for trying to kill claimed seers. Just saying.
    ???