Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: BCartfall

edited December 2014 in General
Can we plz get a multi scan? Game is almost worth not playing at this point...

@BCartfall

Comments

• Can we plz get a multi scan? Game is almost worth not playing at this point...

@BCartfall
    @BCartfall yes please
  • Dear Bcartfall,

Allow me to express in better detail what exactly my co-players want. Please, do not blindly run a scan, actively assign an ingame GM for the first time in over a decade. When running a manual multiscan, in your database be sure to filter ipvsk results in ascending or descending order, that way its easy to see where your ip matches are. In conclusion, thank you for not reading this because you are too busy to give one crap about us. But hey, at least we look good on a resume.

Sincerely yours,

Ungrateful yet immovable players.
  • edited December 2014
    IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77. Is the culprit.

@BCartfall
  • @BCartfall Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
  • @Bcartfall

Please buff Terra Form I'm not #1 while playing it, it's clearly underpowered.
  • And give DW another 5% offensive bonus
  • Dear Bcartfall,

Allow me to express in better detail what exactly my co-players want. Please, do not blindly run a scan, actively assign an ingame GM for the first time in over a decade. When running a manual multiscan, in your database be sure to filter ipvsk results in ascending or descending order, that way its easy to see where your ip matches are. In conclusion, thank you for not reading this because you are too busy to give one crap about us. But hey, at least we look good on a resume.

Sincerely yours,

• Dear Bcartfall,

Sincerely yours,

• Dear Bcartfall,

Sincerely yours,

• Dear Bcartfall,

Sincerely yours,

• @BCartfall Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
  • Dear Bcartfall,

Sincerely yours,

Sounds like a lot of work for someone like BCart. You have to remember that this is a guy that proudly uses the worst multi scan in the history of existence and is too lazy to make a proper one. God forbid that he has to spend a few minutes manually deleting a few kingdoms every couple of months.
  • Bcart

Could you please do a multiscan? I realize that the others don't ask very nicely as if it's YOUR fault that the multis are here to begin with. Regardless of countermeasures that you have put in place to help prevent them, they still get through.

This is my "Catch bee's with honey" strategy, it may work >>

@Bcartfall
  • Bcart

Could you please do a multiscan? I realize that the others don't ask very nicely as if it's YOUR fault that the multis are here to begin with. Regardless of countermeasures that you have put in place to help prevent them, they still get through.

This is my "Catch bee's with honey" strategy, it may work >>

@Bcartfall
  • And give DW another 5% offensive bonus
  • I see the scan has begun, thanks.
  • IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77. Is the culprit.

@BCartfall
    It's missing the multis with this IP
  • it never gets the multis that are the actual problem. who cares if some guy wants two crappy kingdoms. its the person with 200+ that, round after round dont get caught, that should be the real concern. and this budget server you use @BCartfall... its terrible. cheap ass motherfucker
  • it never gets the multis that are the actual problem. who cares if some guy wants two crappy kingdoms. its the person with 200+ that, round after round dont get caught, that should be the real concern. and this budget server you use @BCartfall... its terrible. cheap ass motherfucker
  • worst multi scan ever.
  • worst multi scan ever.
  • If I were to hazard a guess at the so called multi scan, I would say an individual is manually scanning all sectors, selecting which kingdoms they think are multis and should be deleted and passing this info onto Bcart who then deletes those kingdoms without checking to see if all multis have been captured, or if actual multis are being deleted. The 863 IP address was completely missed and i would like someone's advice on whether this is a Tor IP? in which case, if you're going to run a multi army, why would you always use Tor.

Also the random PSULTRA kingdoms scattered around the uni don't have matching IP but they are working together somehow. they are also all mounts. are they noob kingdoms? have they been chatting?
  • edited December 2014
    Every decision BCart has ever made on this game takes his friends into account first and foremost. That's why all the changes prop up kingdom sluts, reduce smaller kingdoms abilities to damage or annoy them, and a landfill sized crap is given to preventing bots. I even caused him once to halt the round prematurely and roll back the scores when I killed his buddies. It didn't even matter that it pissed everyone else off, because they were happy. Another time I posted everywhere the click bug to stop his admin buddies from having a monopoly, and he pulled the plug on that round as well. It wasn't a problem as they sat there laughing that there was no bug as they used it for... I don't know since day one? If the servers down they always seem to benefit and come out far ahead. They get all the banks, all the magical hits on kingdoms exiting noob, all the reasons to trade their account to some old name they pulled out of their ass and survive a KT for cheating. Your probe attempts are reduced to nothing, your nukes meaningless, your failed attempts futile. If you're not on the one sided rofl stomp posse then this game is just a huge conspiracy to screw with you. They will run your alliance, outvote your sector, and flip all your buddies that care about their precious score.