Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• there's just too many candidates lol
  • -snerkles-

So meaaaaan. You're supposed to be the nicer of the two of us. ^^
  • its ok they prob won't read it lolz
  • edited December 2014
    i think kenshin should vote lol also meadows should vote for someone she can kill xD but you should both vote phantom
    oops, thought I did already :D

!KILL Phantom for the same reasons I voted her yesterday. No reads, and I wont ever get a chance to kill her in SK :P
  • how long until it ends? i wanna throw my vote in the last second and tie it if it comes to it :)

this would put the burden of choice over the chief.
  • FOR THE RECORD, WERE VOTING BETWEEN DIAGOTSU & PHANTOM FOR PREVIOUS DAYS LYNCH VIA TIE
  • nooo
    how long until it ends? i wanna throw my vote in the last second and tie it if it comes to it :)

nooooooo this would mean another day without a lynch

you sabotage things I will be voting you tomorrow on principle
  • Wait, we are voting between dai and lissa, do we vote for another lynch as apart of this days villager action?

@WallsOfFire

I know by now these questions leads us to a bunch of windering idiots, but please bare with us :P
  • nooo
    how long until it ends? i wanna throw my vote in the last second and tie it if it comes to it :)

nooooooo this would mean another day without a lynch

you sabotage things I will be voting you tomorrow on principle
    wait, its a different day?
  • "also a tie, so next day you will all vote between
    phantom/daigotsu to lynch."

damn, its true...we lost a day
  • lol yup >< we lost a day. on chief and on lynch
  • What was the point in letting me have chief if I couldn't vote who got to die?
  • ??? what? lol...I don't think anyone intended that to be a tied vote. chief can pardon
  • Well by the way the votes are going, everyone wants both dead rofl.
  • Its the bureaucracy.

Chief has a lot of chiefly assignments. So he only get to pardon someone after town comes to an agreement on who to be subjected to such pardon. We failed to do so.
  • edited December 2014
    Jesus Christ guys. I don't know why people are finding it hard, lol
    DAY 4 BEGINS.
    1. chief vote between kenshin/zeal/tmonsta
    2. lynch vote between phantom/daigotsu
    3. send in night actions
  • Walls makes it so damn simple so idk either XD
  • !KILL phantom.

there, its untiable now.
  • All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
  • Dang it...I tried to distract from the Magism... !CHIEF TMONSTA and I guess !KILL PHANTOM
  • Lol, there was no hope with kenshin trumpeting it everywhere. I appreciate you helping me though ^^
  • LOL. Herp derp.

!chief timon
    !kill phantom
  • Just a side note:

Played 5 games back to back of this tonight in person with a group of 18... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy more fun. Strongly suggest. Once you learn people's tendencies, it's hilarious cause you know people personally. Watching a WW kill their husband, or a Cupid making two brothers lovers... Oh gad the lolz
  • edited December 2014

the new chief is zeality who won by a huge margin.

vote to kill
    daigotsu-5
    phantom -6

phantom the villager has been killed.

NIGHT

as the moon came up, the werewabbits once again sliced open the new chief zeality. It seemed they really liked the taste of power.... literally.

zeality is murdered by the werewabbits
    -someone was raped.

Day 5.

-A new lynch vote is needed
    -a new chief vote is needed
    -pls send in night actions
  • !KILL Puppy

why are things slow, is it because of holliday, game consudef people or they just dont know what to do? the way things are, game will last 10+ days and aids will spread.

in my country, the president pardons minor crimes prior to december 25, which is retarded...hugely retarded...bunch of criminals thrown at the streets. i'm definitely gonna die irl...

may some of us survive these troubling times...
  • !Kill Unreliable

He voted to kill phantom (innocent) and now votes for me (innocent) probably bad guy.
    And also he is very unreliable :D
  • nah, unreliable is not a good kill, and we won't know for sure whether phantom was innocent or not until the full moon. besides, there is the possibility that both phantom and dai were innocent, which makes the results of the vote yesterday entirely moot
  • tyrsis has been less present than normal...and that's saying something. no clamoring for a dead meadows. has the world come to an end?!

!KILL TYRSIS
  • Tys playing? I havnt seen him post in forever lol...

!kill Tyrsis