Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I win sk

edited December 2014 in General
I just created and I'm top 10. Super easy. ::mic drop::

Screen shot, I'm ready for round 68 now plz

Comments

Thanks mages, this is what i needed.
  • I am relieved that there are still people here who can appreciate true displays of skill. > robtomo+rohan
  • edited December 2014
    I am relieved that there are still people here who can appreciate true displays of skill. robtomo+rohan
    Soooooooooooo

How's nikki?

annnnnd good night
  • Is it wrong that I lol`d at the 2nd one?
  • Thread is full of lols. Glad to see there are still clowns around here :)
  • YES, thank you chris, No one else wanted to lol. I'm glad you approved
  • Thank God Rohan said what I didn't want to yesterday thinking it crossed the line. Bravo and well said. :)
  • Neighborhood spiderman :)
  • Rayzar comes back to SK and immediately attracts drama. Good stuff.
  • A lolz thread is hardly my special brand of drama
  • edited December 2014
    It wasn't ment as drama, only LoLs. I think I got the awkwardness outta the way mate, welcone back. Trust me, had I not done this, that awkwardness would followed you for a while. Now you can socialize :D

Your on s1 aye? I'm goin to try an hit up moogles alliance this round, lemme know if you make It in.
  • I appreciate your solving that complex real life situation with memes, Obama could've used you.

Yeah, I'm kicking around s1. I'm really goodbye getting land fat with not enough d, so I'm sure you'll see me around.
  • Meh, just be glad you came now an not a month ago when nikki paidus a visit :P Awkwarrrdd.

I was an ally to you in the past, and I know you can AL. Thats something that we're running low on around here. Would be nice to see ya dance a lil in a few rounds maybe. Of course if you plan to stick around for a little while.
  • edited December 2014
    Did you cut your hair yet Ray?
  • I'm not gonna talk about ALing right now lol, this seems like a dumpster fire.

Yeah, I had to cut my hair crash. I'm getting old :-L
  • edited December 2014
    A cum dumpster Bonfire :)
  • Would be great if u ald. I'd love to smash on gravity :)
  • Hah, the only way to bring more ragers out of the woodwork would be to name it gravity. ALs need contacts, this I do not have.
  • A RayZar/Rohan alliance would surely be credible
  • Holy crap, my old aim still works. Time for a scroll down memory lane.
  • LolMe an darius created an alliance about 6 rounds ago, was fairly epic tho many can protest, I cannot do it this round, But if your still around next round. Ill def consider with ya mate.
  • LolMe an darius created an alliance about 6 rounds ago, was fairly epic tho many can protest, I cannot do it this round, But if your still around next round. Ill def consider with ya mate.
    I don't remember the alliance, just the tears :D