Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• if you have no coastal cities and had naval units to spawn the great admiral, then no, never seen it. or if you got the great admiral from finishing liberty or from leaning tower of pisa or from that policy in exploration then that would also be something id never see, because i would assume the admiral would insta spawn outside on the ocean and not in the city

if you do have a coastal city, then meh, you can just insta move it out :-p
  • I'm thinking of picking up a wiiu simply for mario kart, zelda, and smash bros.

Aza, hows ps2? I played the fuck out of planetside 1. but moving to China I stopped my hardcore gaming. Get my gaming fix off consoles again.

its a lot of fun, but you really need friends to play with, and i never have those
  • ill be getting wii u for xenoblade chronicles x when that comes out, and then whatever other games that will make the wii u more awesome
  • Been playing through Shadows of Mordor, i have yet to open my copy of Far Cry 4 haha
  • Probably going to pay to get in to the don't starve together beta.

Also, steam sale starts tomorrow. Watch your wallets people.
  • Picking at shadows of mordor, found Don't Starve for console, and of course destiny. Why destiny? I ask myself that too, and then Iook up and it's 6 hours later L-)
  • I picked up the master chief collection yesterday.

Ermergherd merster cherf
    How many games have you played? I've played a little over 100. I was up to level 10 but my rank randomly reset. Oh well. Can't believe MCC was released in the state it was.

• edited December 2014
    I've played over 250 Xbox 360 games alone lol. nerd fesssssst
  • been playing Battle Of Empires 1914-1918, CoH2, Rome 2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, Day Z
  • Willll when are we gonna group and dominate?
  • I picked up the master chief collection yesterday.

Ermergherd merster cherf
    How many games have you played? I've played a little over 100. I was up to level 10 but my rank randomly reset. Oh well. Can't believe MCC was released in the state it was.

Really? Did you SEE the state AssCreed Unity was released in? All the dev teams are getting horrible about this shit this year! Those two and the nerfing of Watch_Dogs are the top 3 snafus of the year, imo.
  • Steam sale started o.O
  • Just made my old lego rock raiders disk work on windows 7 woohoo :D
  • Willll when are we gonna group and dominate?
    on what game man?

• im looking to play a tough rpg, any ideas?
  • Action rpg like dark souls

or more jrpg would be etrian odyssey
  • Utopia. an older version of SK.
    i dont know if Anarchy on line still exist.
  • edited December 2014
    Free games
    Smite(use me as a referer (HungLower) and get extra shit!)
    Planetside 2
    World of tanks

Paid games

• doesnt get much tougher than Dark Souls 1 and 2... shit is frustrating. also Flazer, not much of a "traditional rpg" but Alien Isolation on a tough difficulty is pretty intense, as was Evil Within
  • installed smite today.
  • Free games
    Smite(use me as a referer (HungLower) and get extra shit!)
    Planetside 2
    World of tanks

Paid games

How does this referer works?
  • dragon age inquisition...its boring, i'd like some dlc to come out!
  • Dragon age inquisition, and it is not boring.
  • So yeah, I agreed to play FFXIV cause my brother still has a ps3 for some reason and there isn't a lot we can play together. It's like emo WoW
  • who plays league of legends?
  • I just tried it out recently, but I haven't progressed beyond playing against the AI yet.
  • i play, mostly on BR server, but also have a lv.30 acc on US
    so i only go US when ppl call to play :)
    so i only go US when ppl call to play :)
    because of the permanent 250 latency