Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That which We shall not discuss - Round 3

13»

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Welcome to the party we've been at for a couple years now, there's a bar in the corner. ;)
  • Welcome to the party we've been at for a couple years now, there's a bar in the corner. ;)
    Packed some more cookies and join Zeal in the bar.
  • Welcome to the party we've been at for a couple years now, there's a bar in the corner. ;)
    You haven't been doing a good job :P

Lady A and I are running the bar now.

• edited December 2014
    Top kingdoms bashing me when I'm powerless and weakened by multies. That's interaction homie.
    That's just not giving two fucks. They have earner their status to do as they want being the top kds and top alliance. Next time fight to kill them as the uni. Instead of being a pussy.

Nobody EARNS the right to anything, b. If you absolutely have to bash someone to progress, what does that honestly say about a player's build skills? I'd say it makes that player fucking garbage. There's what, a couple days left in the round? People can't take a chill pill, do some explorewhoring and shit? Hell, most of the perpetrators ain't even the "top kingdoms," it's the little 1 mill babbies who hide behind the top kingdoms.

Therefore, that argument don't hold water with me.

Congrats! you played an excellent round.... your prize is not being allowed to hit anyone for the last 2 weeks while being consistently attacked/probed by everyone in the game. You know.. cause you have already hit every nonbash kd at least once so hitting people makes you mean now.

If bashing isn't permitted at the point where you have already hit all the non bashes, all that would happen is that anyone under 10th would be hit 2-3 times/day, every day until they are bashes too...

Granted, I agree bashes are kinda dirty, which is why I tend to give my KD away after I hit everyone that isn't napped or a bash - so I don't have to be that explore guy in order to live by the principles within which I play this game. On the same note, those who choose to take a week to smash people as a victory lap should have that permission too since... you know.... they EARNED it by winning.

• Top kingdoms bashing me when I'm powerless and weakened by multies. That's interaction homie.
    That's just not giving two fucks. They have earner their status to do as they want being the top kds and top alliance. Next time fight to kill them as the uni. Instead of being a pussy.

Nobody EARNS the right to anything, b. If you absolutely have to bash someone to progress, what does that honestly say about a player's build skills? I'd say it makes that player fucking garbage. There's what, a couple days left in the round? People can't take a chill pill, do some explorewhoring and shit? Hell, most of the perpetrators ain't even the "top kingdoms," it's the little 1 mill babbies who hide behind the top kingdoms.

Therefore, that argument don't hold water with me.

Congrats! you played an excellent round.... your prize is not being allowed to hit anyone for the last 2 weeks while being consistently attacked/probed by everyone in the game. You know.. cause you have already hit every nonbash kd at least once so hitting people makes you mean now.

If bashing isn't permitted at the point where you have already hit all the non bashes, all that would happen is that anyone under 10th would be hit 2-3 times/day, every day until they are bashes too...

Granted, I agree bashes are kinda dirty, which is why I tend to give my KD away after I hit everyone that isn't napped or a bash - so I don't have to be that explore guy in order to live by the principles within which I play this game. On the same note, those who choose to take a week to smash people as a victory lap should have that permission too since... you know.... they EARNED it by winning.

Congratulations! You focused on a couple words in my argument, rather than the underlying thematic! Your prize is me pointing this fact out to you!

I think you completely missed the point where I said that most of the perpetrators AREN'T the top kingdoms, it's the do nothing faggots underneath them, getting the top kingdoms involved, because they bashed, got clapped, then the person that clapped them gets rolled 3x a day BY the top kingdoms until it's bashing.

Bashing isn't a prize. Win, don't spike. Why do you think this game is dying? How long has this cycle been perpetrated?
  • What is this "Bash" everyone is speaking of? Here's my philosophy "Eat or Be Eaten N*gga".
  • considering your reply was based off this, and Azalieo's .. uhh... bein bashed

December 12, 22:47:20 Our kingdom snope (1:3) bravely defended against Templars (1:15) and lost 479 planets.
    December 12, 22:47:43 Our kingdom snope (1:3) bravely defended against Templars (1:15) and lost 345 planets.

which is a top kd bash... I chose to reply to the portion that was relevant to the thread up to your post.
  • What is this "Bash" everyone is speaking of? Here's my philosophy "Eat or Be Eaten N*gga".
    Its what they call it when you hit someone and they cry
    Its what they call it when you hit someone and they cry
    That's literally one of the worst definitions ever. A bash is when you hit someone that's not even in your weight class and couldn't possibly hope to build enough defense to stay out of hit range.

Eat or be eaten goes without saying, but it takes a certain kind of garbage ass mentality to go out of your way to hit defenseless players. The question isn't whether or not you can, but whether or not you SHOULD.

Not to mention, all it does is promote more garbage ass players with garbage ass mentalities, leading to potato level build anties that get bash protected and never learn anything.

Then everyone clusters around whining about SK being dead.

• There are plenty of non bash Kingdoms available.. But the uni is essentially napped. The round was over a week ago.. This is just really the waiting period before next round
    Come on Rob, you were at the round table on this, be nice.

Ah, yes, the NAP was brutal. Maybe we can try to avoid some NAP as well, or work around it somehow.
    You haven't been doing a good job :P

Lady A and I are running the bar now.

~starts thinking of new recipe for cookies~

In the mean time, here are some non-alcoholic beverages. Drink to good cheeer!

If you want booze, ID please....
    I have Rhum and Coke, White Russian, Bloody Mary, and some of your favorite beer on tap!

~Your waitress~ Ashy

• Fear of a name only increases the fear of the thing itself.
  • Fear of a name only increases the fear of the thing itself.
    Are you Emma Watson?
  • Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all
  • What if they placed a taboo on it? Like they did with the word Voldemoooohohohoho almost said it. I'd have been grabbed up by Fenrir Greyback!
  • I think of this more as the treehouse of horrors bit where the giant monster loses all their power because the people stopped looking at them. Lisa is the original hermione.
  • That trope isn't near as entertaining.
    My wife prefers to be eatin. Gotta keep her washin dishes

**shrugs
  • Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all
    There are worst things than death.